A Friendly Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

"Kylie," my name came out as a whisper. "I couldn't keep away." He kissed me again. I returned his kiss, mine full of passion and desire. I may have been dreaming all of this, so why the hell not?

He pulled away, and I bit down on my lip. He let out a groan, and I grew even more wet. Chris kissed me again, and this one was eager, hungry. As he began to nibble on my lower lip, it hit me that it wasn't a dream, but I couldn't stop now even if I had wanted to. He was wearing nothing but a pair of pajama pants, and he was fresh out of the shower. His hands were caressing me through my blanket, and I knew he was pacing himself. I wanted him to rip it away from my body as much as I knew he wanted to.

"Chris," I moaned out softly as his lips moved to my neck. His hands slid up from my waist and cupped my breasts. Another moan escaped my lips. He had a magic touch, and I wanted more. He slowly moved the blanket down to my waist, and he pulled my shirt up, over my breasts, even slower. I heard him take in a deep breath when he revealed them. I was a 38C and damn proud of it.

"Beautiful, Kylie," he whispered as his lips moved to my breasts.

I gasped as his tongue lightly flicked over one nipple and then the other. It seemed he was going to torture and tease me until I went insane. He didn't have to do much; I was already half way there. My fingers were tangled in his hair as he began to suck on my nipple, stopping to trace his name with his tongue on each. When he began to nibble, my grasp on his hair tightened and he began to bite softly. I loved the fact that he knew just what to do and when to do it. It was almost as if he knew my every sexual desire. When he was done with my breasts, he began to kiss a trail down, sliding the blanket further and further down. My legs were spread, and I was aching for him. He stopped and looked up at me when he reached my stomach. He made his way back up to kiss me, and his hand slid under the blanket to the ache between my legs. His fingers brushed over my throbbing clit, sliding down my slit. I was dripping, and that one touch caused me to moan into his kiss. I wanted to feel his tongue on me while his fingers slid in and out of me, making me scream. Damn, did I want him to make me scream.

"Kylie, you're so wet," he whispered to me. "That shower didn't help at all, did it?"

I shook my head, and he made his way down again. Only this time, he didn't stop. As his mouth enveloped my clit, I screamed out his name, and I moaned when he stopped. He was lapping me up, and I my fingers were in his hair again. He knew what I wanted, what I needed, but he wanted me to wait for it. It was pure and utter torture, but when his tongue began playing with my clit again, it was heaven. As he sucked and nibbled, my grip on his hair grew tighter. I screamed out again when he slid two fingers into me.

He stopped just to say, "Come for me, baby."

He didn't have to ask; I was almost there. I was chanting, "Oh, my God...Oh, Chris...Oh, God, Chris!" over and over, and I screamed out his name when I came. His mouth left my clit, and he withdrew his fingers to lap me up again. His lips were soon on mine again, and I could taste myself on him. My hands were between our bodies, trying to tug his pants down. My hands were shaking, and he moved off me. I sat up and pulled off my shirt while he removed his pants. God, was he beautiful. Everything about him was perfect. As he got back on the bed, I had him lie down so I could straddle him. He could have slid in at that moment, but we just looked at each other. I leaned down to kiss him, and I felt him slowly slide in. I moaned into his kiss as I felt myself stretch to accept him. I found myself wondering if I could take him all. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding when he was all the way in.

"I love you, Kylie," Chris whispered right before kissing me. Our bodies began to slowly rock together, and I felt another orgasm beginning to build again. It was all too perfect. Our pace slowly increased, and soon I was the one in control. As much as I wanted this to be nice and slow, I knew neither one of us could take the torture. I was so close, and he stopped me, asking me to lie down. He was inside me again in less than a minute, the pace still hard and fast. I was meeting him thrust for thrust, my nails digging into his back, my legs wrapped around his waist. I was biting into his shoulder as I cried out from pure pleasure. Our lips found each other again as everything began to intensify. I was getting so close.

"Chris, come with me. I need you to come with me," I managed to get out. Moments later, I was screaming out his name as my orgasm took over, and I felt him reach his peak. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he pulled away and laid down next to me. He took me into his arms, and that's how we fell asleep, my head on his chest, his arm around me, and my left arm draped over his stomach. I whispered, "I love you," as I drifted off. He was still hard; I felt him against my arm. My last thought as I drifted into a deep sleep was that this wasn't a dream. He was here with me, and we had just made love, and most importantly, he told me he loved me.

I awoke more rested than I had felt in years, and I was still in his arms. I looked up to find him watching me. How long had he been watching me sleep? Seeing him made the morning even better. Yesterday wasn't a dream; none of it was. Chris smiled at me, and it was the sweetest smile. He pulled me closer to him, and I swear, we fit perfectly together. Without saying a word, he kissed me, pulling me on top of him. I straddled him, and his hands wandered all over me. He slid into me, making me moan, and I began to move on him. He moaned out my name and pulled me down to kiss me again. He was incredible; there was no other way to describe him. Our eyes locked as I continued to move, his hands on my hips. He stopped me, my body a few inches away from his, and he told me not to move. He began to thrust into me, making me cry out. A few minutes later, we reached our peak together. I was about to move, but he pulled me to him so that I was lying on top of him.

"Good morning to you too," I laughed softly.

"So, I guess you enjoyed your wake up call?"

I nodded, feeling nothing but pure bliss. We stayed like that a few minutes longer, and then I moved to lie next to him. My brain decided that was the perfect time to kick me out of my blissful world. So, what did all of this mean? Did he really want to be with me? Exactly how did he mean the "I love you" when he said it? I pushed all the questions to the back of my mind. He and I had much to talk about, but now wasn't the time I. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. I'd be happy if we could just stay like this forever. I felt him move, and I looked up at him. I just wasn't sure what to think of all of this, but I wasn't going to bring anything up right now. Getting up to get dressed was difficult for me because I didn't want to move, but I did anyway. He soon followed suit. I made breakfast, and I kept catching him staring at me. I was quiet, too much on my mind, so I didn't say much.

"Kylie, what's on your mind, babe?"

I shrugged in reply. I wasn't sure if now was the right time to have this talk, but would there ever be a right time? He moved to sit close to me and lifted my chin to look into his eyes.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, no matter what it is, right?" I nodded. "So, talk to me. I can tell something's bothering you."

I took a deep breath, and our eyes were still locked. "Chris, what did last night mean to you?" I could see he wasn't sure how to answer my question. "Was it just sex between friends or something more?"

His eyes widened. "It was something more, much, much more, Kylie." He took a breath. "It's been a long time since we both agreed to be friends and nothing more. I've regretted that decision the moment it was made, but I never said anything because I thought it was what you wanted."

I was speechless, but I did have one question. "What made you realize I wanted more?"

"The way you looked at me as soon as you saw me. There was desire in your eyes, and love. I knew it was more than a friendship type of love. Then, when you were in my arms, you melted against me, as if..." he paused. "I'm not sure how to describe it. I knew that you felt the same way I did, but I couldn't figure out why you kept resisting." The look he was giving me was turning me into putty.

"I resisted because of our decision. I've always wanted more, but I didn't think you did. I figured if you wanted more, you'd have to act on it. I was scared that if I did anything, that if I made a move, it'd push you away."

Chris laughed. "You were damn good at hiding your feelings." I smiled. "I guess, so was I."

"Mmmhmmm." We leaned toward each other and kissed. When the kiss ended, I pulled away and he was smiling. When he saw the look on my face, the smile disappeared. "There's one more problem, love. If we're going to be together, how are we going to do this?" I needed to know.

"What do you mean?" He looked so cute when he was confused.

"Well, obviously, you're going to be going home. How are we going to handle things? Are you going to want an open relationship or..."

"No!" He cut me off. "I just want you, only you." He looked shocked that I even suggested it. "Look, let's not worry about that right now. We have a month before you go back to work. We'll figure things out later, okay? But no open relationship. I don't want to share you," he grinned.

"I feel the same way," I smiled at him, happier than I had been in a long time.

We decided to see a movie later in the day. I wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere at the moment, and he seemed to feel the same way. We sat on the couch, and he pulled me onto his lap. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

"You know, I've been planning this trip since you told me your vacation was coming up. I was hoping we'd be able to spend this time together," Chris said.

I laughed. "You're just lucky I didn't make any plans, sweets."

"There's still time," he grinned. "We could always go somewhere together." He was placing kisses on my neck, making me shiver.

"You keep that up, and I know exactly where we can go," I whispered.

The kisses turned into nibbles and licks. It seemed he wanted to take me up on that invite. I knew I'd never be able to get enough of him, and part of that was because of how I felt for him. I kissed him and his hands slip up, under my shirt. As his hands reached my breasts, he growled, and it was a damn sexy growl.

"I swear, I'm going to convince you to stop wearing bras, at least around me," he said as he unfastened it.

I pulled it off, leaving my shirt on. For him, yeah, I'd stop, but just around him. His hands felt so good on my skin. Chris cupped my breasts, running his thumbs over my nipples. As I squirmed on his lap, I felt him harden even more. Just feeling him was driving me crazy. As I went to get up, he stopped me, giving me a pouty look. I couldn't help but laugh, and I kissed him again.

"Let me up, hon, and come join me in the bedroom." I smiled, and he finally let me up, but he wouldn't let me go. He stood and picked me up to carry me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and went to remove my pants, taking my panties off with them. He looked up at me, a sexy grin on his face, as he kissed up one leg and then the other. When his lips touched mine, I gasped. I could tell he loved the fact that I kept myself nice and smooth. He placed another soft kiss on me before he gave me a nice, long lick. My eyes were closed as I moaned, and my fingers were in his hair. I wanted more, and this teasing was going to kill me. He kept up with the licks for what seemed like forever before his lips locked onto my clit, sucking gently. His tongue began playing with my clit, and I screamed out his name as my orgasm took over me. I needed to feel him, all of him, inside me. As he moved up, I gently pushed him onto his back. I had yet to have my way with him, and I wasn't going to let him take that away from me. I wanted to taste him. We kissed, and I could taste myself on him again. I loved his kisses; I loved his lips, his hands, his eyes. I loved everything about him. I nibbled on his neck as his hands roamed over my body. I kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked my way down his body, lingering on his stomach. I knew with the way I was nibbling on him, he'd end up with marks on him. I didn't think he'd mind. My hand caressed his cock as my lips moved over his body. He was trimmed, which made me even happier. I licked from the base of his shaft to the head of his cock, and the way he was moaning was turning me on even more. His fingers were running through my hair, and when I took him into my mouth, he moaned out my name, and his grip tightened. I moaned around him, loving the feeling of him slightly pulling my hair. I don't think he even realized what he was doing. I had a feeling he was fighting the urge to guide me, to set the pace, and I'm glad he didn't try. I wanted the both of us to enjoy this. I took my time, enjoying the reaction I was getting from him. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Kylie, I need you, now."

I didn't stop but increased my pace, moving my hand to match the pace of my mouth. His grip tightened on my hair again as he began to orgasm, but I didn't stop. When he loosened his grip on my hair, I looked up at him and smiled. I moved up, and he had me straddle him. Chris pulled me down, and as he entered me, he kissed me. We took our time, our hands wandering over our bodies, his lips kissing everywhere he could. I was moaning non-stop, calling out his name, encouraging him. We reached our peak together, and I saw stars. He stopped me again when I went to move, so I laid on top of him. He was still buried deep inside me and still hard. Damn, did he have stamina! The sound of his heartbeat was one of the most relaxing sounds I had ever heard. I could have fallen asleep where I was. His hands were running up and down my back, relaxing me even more.

"Chris?" I said softly.

"Hmmm?" He answered.

"Baby, I need to move before I fall asleep." He let me up without a word, and I kissed him. I couldn't remember a time where I was this happy, but in the back of my mind, I knew it wouldn't last. Good things never lasted long for me. I didn't want to think about it, but it was going to stay in my head no matter what happened.

"Kylie, I'm going to have a hell of a time leaving when the time comes."

I looked up at him, and I could see he meant it. Then again, by the end of the month, it's possible that he wouldn't be able to wait to get away from me.

"I already don't want you to go, hon, but you have a life of your own back home." I hadn't meant for it to sound like this was only temporary. I didn't want it to be, but it probably would be. I wasn't about to ask him to move here for me, and I couldn't get up and leave. I loved my job. What had we done?

Chris smiled at me. "We'll figure something out."

Yeah, I'm sure we would. He'll leave, and that would be the end of it. I deluded myself at the possibility of being with him, with an illusion that this was all real, that we would be together. He told me what I wanted to hear, and I let myself believe it. I might as well enjoy this next month because it's all I'm going to have with him. It'll tear me apart inside when he leaves, but I'll be able to deal with it.

"Kylie, hon, what's wrong?" He sounded concerned.

"Nothing. I was just lost in thought." At least it wasn't a complete lie. I knew what this was going to do to our friendship too; it'll be over. Damn, this was going to end up hurting so much. Maybe there would be a way of saving the friendship. I mean, we spent years with me hiding my feelings for him and going on as friends. Maybe I could hide the hurt as well. I guess that was going to be a bridge we'd cross when we got to it.

As the days went by, we grew closer and closer, and my heart grew heavier. It seemed that any free moment I had, all I could think about was how things would end. I may be able to hide the pain, but it would take me longer to heal. Did I really want to do that to myself? I found myself watching him as he slept, memorizing everything about him. I knew him so well already, burning him into my mind. I memorized his touch, his kisses, the way he looked at me; I could feel all of it just when I closed my eyes. He was right for me in every way that mattered to me, but I had to keep reminding myself that he had a life somewhere else. I cherished our time together, and I always would. Inside, I was breaking, but I was doing it to myself. At times, I wondered if he could see what I was hiding, but he never showed any signs.

"Kylie, I really don't want to go back," Chris said to me. What was I supposed to say to that? I didn't want him to leave either, but in two weeks, he'd be on his way back home.

"I know, love. I don't want you to go back either, but neither of us can change things," I smiled softly.

He held me close as we sat on the couch together. I didn't know what else to say.

The night before he left, I'll never forget. His touches and kisses were pure bliss; he made me feel like a goddess with the way he worshipped my body. All night, we made love, and I was wishing the night would never end.

The next morning, neither one of us wanted to get out of bed because we both knew what it would mean. As he finished packing, I made breakfast. We didn't say much, knowing that this was pretty much going to be goodbye. Before we knew it, it was time for me to take him to the bus station. We kissed one last time, and I watched him disappear onto the bus. My heart was heavy as I got in the car and drove off. As I sat at the stoplight, I fought off the tears that were getting ready to spill as I got a text message from him that read, "I love you." The light turned green before I got a chance to reply, and as I drove forward, a car slammed into me on the driver's side, killing me on impact.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers
12