A Friendly Wager Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You are leaving town anyway, it’s as good a way as any to end it I suppose. I understand you haven’t had any contact with her at all. That’s probably for the best. I don’t suppose you would tell me what happened?” she asked.

“Well, I don’t really see where it’s any of your business, but if you think you have to know, she wouldn’t tell me why, when she had already heard what he said,” I nodded towards where Jon was lying, “she was the one feeling guilty. She had gone through that the first couple of days I got my hands on her, but in the last few days, I thought she had turned over a new leaf. All I had to do was look at her, and she would start to heat up. I don’t let her wear anything when we’re in my hotel room, and every chance she got, she would shake her bare ass in my face, looking to get her little ass thrown down and used. Then, that asshole calls her a slut, and the walls cave in.’

“He practically throws her away, and she feels guilty. What the hell was I supposed to do? She has seen and heard what other people think of her, and still she refuses to come to grips with what she is. She was getting more shameless by the day. There was almost nothing I could think of that she wouldn’t do for me. All it took was a word from him,” I said looking disgustedly at him under the table, “and everything went right out the window.”

“Yes, well we had quite a talk after he said that, and he has seen the error in his ways. He didn’t see it so much, as I pointed it out to him. He was still under the impression that he had something to say about how other people should live their lives. He’s not under that impression any more, are you pet?”

“No mistress,” he said without raising his head.

“Well it’s nice that you got him straightened out on that. Too bad it didn’t happen earlier. Maybe she will find the right guy and live happily ever after, and she can go right on playing her little games with him. I had fun while it lasted. I’ll be gone in a couple of days, and things can get back to normal. I should have stuck to professionals in the first place. Less enjoyment, but much less complicated,” I said, as Glenda appeared at the table.

She had changed out-fits again. She was back into her rings, and chain. Tonight her hair was piled on top of her head, with a few wisps hanging loose at her temples. As she reached forward and placed my drink in front of me, I caught hold of the chain dangling from her left nipple. She gave a gasp, but made no move to remove my hand or to move away.

“Like this one,” I said, as I used her nipple to guide her into the booth. “She knows what she is, she knows what she likes, and knows how to get it. She knows she’s a slut, and doesn’t try to hide it.” I let go of the chain at her nipple, and took a hold of it where it fell away from her lower belly. “She doesn’t feel guilty about it, and she doesn’t question it. Why should she, it’s who she is?” she gasped as I tugged on her clit ring. “Angie may think she can return to the way things were, but it will never be the same,” I said as I slipped my fingers down to caress the length of Glenda’s wet slit. “Too bad, I won’t be around when she figures it out.”

Glenda’s knees spread a little, and she closed her eyes as my finger went into her. But they popped open very quickly.

“Don’t you have customers girl?” asked a stern sounding Madam.

Glenda made to lift herself off my finger, but stopped gasping. Moving quickly, I added a second finger, and tangled my thumb in the chain.

“She’s doing just fine where she is,” I said pulling her to me by her pussy. Her eyes closed, and she came willingly.

“I would like to have your attention while we talk, but it doesn’t look like you are going to give her up so…. Did you mean what you said about wanting to be around when your little friend figures out what she wants?” Madam asked.

“I gave her more chances then I’ve ever given anyone. She found a way to screw things up every time. This is more of what I had in mind,” I said.

Glenda had a death grip on both the back of the booth and the table. She was shaking a little, but that got worse real fast. I pulled one finger out of her wet cunt, and sunk it into her ass on the next in stroke, rubbing inside both her holes. I wrapped the chain around the pad of my thumb, and used it to rub at her exposed clit. She shuttered and came on my fingers pumping her hips at me.

“Does it look like Glenda here, is going to feel guilty because she just came on my hand. I think the only thing going through this little slut’s mind is, will I keep doing it? The answer is yes,” I said, as I continued to saw my fingers in an out of her two holes. “Why would anyone feel guilty because she let herself feel? I am done trying to find out. There is no need to when there others out there just like this one,” I said hearing my fingers slurp in and out of her.

“I do see your point, but I wouldn’t think you would give up that easily. I thought it would be more enjoyable to conquer her,” she said.

“I did. For the last week the slut did whatever I asked her to do. I used and abused her all I wanted, and she bagged for more. I fucked her so hard she could hardly walk, and you know what she did? When I was done with her she got down and licked me clean. She is as much a slut as this one,” I tweaked Glenda’s clit making her gasp, “ever thought of being. The only difference is, this one knows, and loves it. What interest could you possibly have in my relationship with his wife? Why would you care?”

“She came here, your little friend. She came here Monday night to see if you were here, I assume. When I saw her she was crying her eyes out. She told me what had happened, and that you had left the room you had at the hotel. We had a very long talk, her and I. She told me thing that even shocked my little pet. He always thought he was the only one wishing for someone to make their dreams come true, and he was a little upset when he heard some of the things she told me.” She tapped her little black rod on the table edge. “He now understands, completely, how little weight his opinion carries on anyone but himself.’

“The young lady, I’m afraid, is a different matter,” she said.

“The young lady is a matter that doesn’t concern me anymore,” I said, still moving my fingers inside the girl trembling in front of me. “She will get over it. I don’t need that kind of shit in my life, not when there are little ones like this around,” I said making her gasp again. “I still don’t see why you should give a damn about this woman.”

“I’m not sure myself, really. Maybe it’s because she won’t be getting this one back,” she said, rubbing her soul on Jon’s shoulder again. “I don’t think I would call it guilt exactly, more a kind of appreciation.’

“When you left her here, and then she couldn’t find you at the hotel, she fell apart. She came back here to see if she could find you here, and that’s when I saw her. We talked. She said that she hadn’t seen you since the night we all met. She told me a little about what had happened between you, but then she just kind of broke down, and told me of the things you had done to her. She told me how she felt about what you had done to her. She told me of fantasies she’s had since she was a girl. She told me things this one had never even heard before, and they have known each other since their teens. I’m not sure why she felt she had to tell me all this, but she did.”

I pulled the panting little slut, on my fingers, closer until she had to let go of the table, and took a new hold on me instead. Her knees were spread wide now, and her juices were dripping off the backs of my knuckles.

“Would you please send the slut away for a while? I really would like to speak with you,” Madam said to me angrily.

Glenda whimpered, and her hips tried to follow, as I slipped my fingers out of her. With her hands on my shoulders, she looked pleadingly into my eyes. “Run along now,” I said. “But don’t go too far. I have plans for that hot little hole of yours,” I said tugging on the chain attached to her clit.

The girl smiled at me as she scrambled back off the bench. “I won’t be far away. Just give me a sign, and I’ll be right back.”

“Now what is it?” I said angrily. “I have been thinking about getting my hands on her since you called.”

“Have you really given up on your little slut? If you have, I will call her back over,” she said nodding to a near by Glenda. “If you think there might still be interested in the other one, we have some things to talk about.”

“Do you really think the little slut can change? If you do, you are the only one. I had my fun it’s time to cut my losses, and let some other poor sap fall for those pale blue eyes,” I said.

“If you really try hard my boy, you might get someone to believe you meant that,” she said with a smile.

“Look, I haven’t been a boy for a long time,” I said, getting a little angry. “I don’t know why you think you should be involved in this, but stay the fuck out of my head. It gets crowded in here, if there are more then one of us.”

“The night we met, I could tell then. You couldn’t hide the pride of ownership you showed, when you were showing her to us. You were proud to show her husband what he could never dream of possessing again. Why? Because she belongs to you, that’s why. You know if you are going to try to make people think you don’t care about her, you shouldn’t get so angry, when people talk about her,” she said with that little smile again.

“What is your point woman?” I said letting my temper flair a little.

“My point is, I don’t think you are as ready to give her up as you are trying to make out. My other point is that I think this woman belongs to you,” she said seriously.

“I thought the same thing at one time, but I’m just too tired of the games she likes to play,” I said leaning back.

“Here’s another question, what if it wasn’t a game? What if she just didn’t know how to tell you what she really wanted? What if she COULDN’T tell you what she wanted? Do you think you could let her try to explain why she did, what she did?” she asked.

“Do you really think that if she wouldn’t before, she will now? Look, you’re right. I would like nothing more then to have her in my bed, but I will not play these games. If she comes to me again it’s going to be by my rules. I was leading her down this little path we’ve been going down, but I always told her that if she said no that was it. She never told me no, but I won’t give her the chance anymore either. If she comes to me again, I won’t ask any more, I’ll just take, and I’ll keep on taking until there is nothing left,” I said.

“That is understandable. I don’t think there would be much of a problem she seems very willing to be whatever it is you want her to be. What might that be exactly? What do you want from her?” she asked.

“Everything. I’m not saying it has to be all at once, but eventually I am going to claim every last spark of fire I can start in that little belly of hers,” I said making my meaning as clear as I possibly could.

“Since you have decided to make yourself the matchmaker here, this is what I propose. I’ll give you the number to my room at the hotel. If, after you tell her my conditions, she wants to stop by I’ll give her one more chance. If I don’t feel she is being totally open with me, that will be that,” I said.

“Agreed. Are you going to your hotel now?” she asked.

“Yes, but this isn’t happening tonight. I will be done with my work by Friday. You make sure she is at my room Friday night, seven o’clock. That way I have the weekend to see how things go, if I don’t like what I see, I’ll just jump on my plane, and leave. That’s it, no more chances. What happens after that will be between her and I, but I’ll bet I can tell you how it will turn out,” I said.

“You seem to have a fondness for making bets. Fine, I’ll take your wager. Friday night seven o’clock, we can discuss stakes later. I take your word, that you’ll pay up,” she said.

“As long as you don’t want me to buy you a country estate, I’ll cover the bet, but we’ll worry about that if it happens,” I said.


The End Chapter Ten