A Friend's Dead Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Dave. You said you may have some help. What kind of help."

"Well, before I start I wanted to tell you I checked out the website you gave me."

"And...," his eyes brightened instantly, "She's hot isn't she. I told you."

"Oh, yeah, she's hot alright. I was in love. I can understand how you could fall in love with that. She's totally gorgeous."

"Now you know why it's so hard to move on. She's perfect. No one else can be that perfect."

"Well, you gotta think about this. No other woman will ever replace your wife, right. She was a prime specimen. But, just as you enjoyed learning her body with all of its intricacies, you get the chance to do that all over again. Except this time you have a much better idea how and where to look, thanks to her sharing herself. Things will be different with another woman, but you are at least familiar with the landscape now because of what you two did together."

"I never thought about it like that. It's another gift she left me. She's still giving. Still taking care of me. But is it enough to get me to the next wife? I can only hope. Thank you."

"I hope it helps. But I had a little more in mind than just words. Something a little more tangible. Something a little more familiar."

"Now I'm really confused."

"What if I could offer you a way to transition to the next light of your life? A way to learn with no strings attached and no judgment? You could consider it Spring Training. A way to practice without any negative consequences. With a coach who's a good friend. Sound tempting?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Dave."

"That's OK, Alex. You don't have to commit right now. I have only one important question."

"OK, I'll bite...What?"

"What would you give to fuck your wife again?"

His face turned red as he exploded, "Fuck, Dave, " He couldn't believe what he just heard. "Is this some kind of sick joke to you? To make fun of my loss?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Alex. It's not a joke to me. Believe me. I can help you in a way no one else can. Are you free on Friday night?"

His curiosity at what Dave had said calmed him for the moment. "I don't trust you."

"This is on the level. Trust me, Alex. I can do what I say."

"Well, now you got my curiosity up. It's what you probably wanted all along," he smiled. "If you're going to this length to help me, I guess I can be free on Friday. What is it, a blind date?"

"Well, yes, and no"

"There you go again. Can't you give me a straight answer?"

"Just trust me. I only want what's best for you. I truly mean that as a friend who's concerned about you. Can you be at my house on Friday around 7:30 PM?"

"Sure. As fate would have it, my schedule's curiously clear."

"OK. You know where I live, right?"

"Yeah, I know it. 7:30 right?"

"Right."

"Do I need to bring anything?"

"Nope. Not a thing. I've already got everything you're gonna need. Just clean up good and look and smell presentable."

"OK. See you on Friday."

Dave couldn't wait to get home to tell Sandi he just got her a massive dick to stretch her out. Plus she would feel like she's really helping someone else while getting what she craves. It was a win-win-win situation. So, everything was set for Friday night.

Dave got home around 5:30. Sandi was already getting ready for Alex. Over the past few days, she had studied the pictures on the website very closely to match his wife's features. She painted her fingernails and toenails the same color as the pictures. She trimmed and shaped her bush like the pictures. Fixed her hair the same and applied makeup to look like her. Dave had told her that she was a secret that Alex wasn't expecting.

Dave had quizzed Alex on various aspects of their lovemaking habits and idiosyncrasies. Things she did to him that he liked. He didn't bother to tell Sandi about Alex's habit of cumming in his wife's mouth without warning. Dave was gambling that Alex would be so wrapped up in the moment that he wouldn't tell Sandi he was about to blow. He couldn't wait to see the look on Sandi's face when her cheeks filled with his cum, knowing she wouldn't say anything because of the situation. She would just have to swallow it, something she did not like to do often, because of Alex's feelings. It was a rich situation. The anal sex made it better also. He knew Alex and his wife loved anal sex. Hopefully, he would give Dave some pointers.

Alex had no idea what waited at Dave's house that night, but Dave had said it would be a unique situation. He was curious. He knocked on the door. Dave answered a few seconds later.

"Come on in. I have some Cabernet breathing right now. Let me get you a glass."

"OK, sounds perfect. It'll help calm my nerves, since I have no way of knowing what you have for me."

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything to you. That's up to your not-so-blind-date. She'll take care of you."

"I can't believe you're going to all this trouble just to help me."

"Oh, you'll believe soon enough."

They talked for a few minutes, sipping the wine, giving Alex a chance to get rid of the butterflies. It was working. They were talking and laughing when Sandi came out of "the Room." She was completely naked except for the heels she wore. There were white with black polka dots, a red bow on the toe and a 2 ½" heel. Tall enough to highlight her thigh and calf muscles, but not enough to me dangerous or uncomfortable. Around her neck was the string of pearls Dave had given her for Christmas a few years before. And that was it. The way she had fixed her hair and makeup to look like the website, they could have passed for twins.

Alex couldn't see her yet. Not hearing her come in, he was curious what Dave was looking at. Whatever it was, Dave couldn't tear his eyes away.

He was about to ask what was so interesting when Dave stood up, nodded his head and said, "Alex, I'd like you to meet my wife, Sandi. But, really, I think you might already know her. Sandi stepped around the corner and walked, no, "walked" is way too tame - she sashayed over to Alex, hips swaying lewdly. Her eyes locked on his. Alex was stunned, unable to speak or even move. I thought he was going to spill his wine, so I stepped over and took it from his hand. Sandi stopped directly in front of him, her legs outside his knees, placing her naked crotch at eye level. She held out her hands, indicating she wanted him to move to the edge of the couch. He took her hands in a most reverent grasp and pulled himself up to a sitting position. I had told Sandi the name of his wife's favorite perfume, which she was wearing now.

You could see that Alex was carried away to another place on the wings of a sweet memory. He closed the few inches between them and feathered his lips on the softness of her belly. One that he remembered well. Probably just like they had done countless times before - a well-rehearsed dance of love between two intimate friends. He moved his face around the area he could reach, doing nothing but smelling her scent, breathing her in as if she were bringing him to life with every intake of breath. He moved to where her breasts merged. It was like he was in awe of the moment. He raised his lips to the underside of her right breast, lifted his chin and dusted it with a kiss of remembrance, of honor, or tender memory. He slowly closed his moistening eyes.

Sandi sensed what was happening. She was now transformed into someone else. It was an odd feeling. Her body was being consumed in a most sacred way, but she knew it was not her in his brain at this moment. She was a surrogate to a familiar place, and she was OK with it. She kept trying to sneak looks at his crotch.

He continued caressing her breasts flicking kisses against her skin. He was so enclosed in the mist of memories. He knew he had to slow down. As if, when he finished, the clock would strike midnight, and she would die all over again. He longed to lose himself within her body, but more than that he wanted the so-familiar merging of their hearts as well. His breath touched her first, followed by his lips, whispering words of love.

Sandi held his head in place, like it was going anywhere in the foreseeable future. This could go on all night at this pace. Neither of them seemed inclined to go any faster. She was enraptured with the reverence with which he touched her. It was something she had longed for, but had never experienced it at this level. She loved her husband, but there had always been something in the way of this kind of intimacy. She suddenly felt both filled and empty. Filled with the feelings of love Alex was giving her, and empty, regretting what she had missed by ignoring these very same overtures from her husband. She felt as one with two men in that moment. She pledged to herself that their life would be different from now on.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned them around, gently suggesting she sit on the edge of the couch. He rolled his shirt up and over his head. He undid his trousers, but it was Sandi's hands that pushed them down over his ass, along with his boxers. She was playing her part, watching his reactions for clues as to how she should proceed. His hands guided her lips to his semi-erect cock, which was still pointing down.

Her eyes got big as she circled that huge missile with her tiny fist. She lightly gripped it at the tip and ran a full stroke down its length expanding at the root and circling his balls, then bringing her hands back to the tip. She circled the tip and held it, bringing her lips down and tickling the exposed head within the circle of her fingers. It had begun to weep out, filling the cup made by her fingers. She lowered her lips to the pool and drained it dry, then placed her lips at the tip where they contacted the circle around the head and pushed the circle down until the head was completely consumed by her warm, familiar mouth. She sucked in, increasing her intensity. She was pushing the right buttons. His head was back, his eyes closed. He was mumbling something that could have been his wife's name. At that moment he was not there. He was with her somewhere else, at some other time.

He began pumping in and out of her mouth. Sandi got a panicked look in her eyes, like she wasn't sure where, or how far he was going. I think she was hoping his wife hadn't deep-throated him - he was huge. But he didn't go too far, just about half its length in her mouth. She could handle it like that. His thrusting increased. It seemed his thickness increased with his speed. He settled into a quick rhythm intent on his goal. She was hoping he would let her know soon when he was ready to fire. She had never liked the idea of a cock shooting in her mouth. She had only swallowed her husband twice in their 33 year marriage. Neither time was a cherished moment.

She was concentrating intently on bringing him to completion; her fingers stroked his cock just beyond her lips all the way to the root. She was listening closely for his warning, when his cock swelled in her mouth. He stopped and froze. She knew instantly what was happening. She tried to pull off his cock, but was prevented by his hands on the back of her head, easing her mouth even further down. His cock lurched, filling her mouth with his liquid love. She managed to swallow it without shooting it out her nose. It was either swallow or choke on it. The next shot came out when the tip of cock was just inside her lips and was more easily contained. She kept it there as he continued to empty his bloated balls. She thought it was 6 or 7 times. It must have been a while since he had ejaculated; the volume was tremendous and very thick. To her surprise, it tasted wonderful. Not unpleasant at all, like she had imagined. She felt as if she had accomplished an important achievement. The exhilaration of giving him such pleasure made her feel more powerful as a woman. He had used her mouth as a sperm receptacle; the feeling of being used like this excited her. She thought to herself at the time, "So this is what love tastes like."

When he was finished he pulled her up bringing her face up to his. Her lips were parted, damp with his seed, and he matched his to them. As his mouth moved over hers, he separated her lips in preparation for the plunder of his tongue. There was such intensity between them. She was caught up and transported with the first touch of his mouth. His urgency was increasing rapidly.

He whispered in her ear, "Where can we love, baby?" She took his penis in her hand, stroking it lightly, leading him to "the room." They had forgotten all about Dave. He had left minutes before and slipped into the AV Booth and was working the cameras. When they entered the room his eyes were locked on hers in adoration. The music playing softly was some of their favorites. There was a look of love in his eyes.

She sat on the edge of the bed, pulling him down beside her. He laid her on her back; parting her creamy, velvet thighs and centered himself between them. He captured her mouth with an electric kiss, thrusting into her tight, wet pussy, just as his tongue thrust inside her mouth to join with hers. When he was fully lodged inside her, his face twisted in pleasure. He moaned, pressing his forehead to hers. "Oh, Christ." He entered her over and over. She received him hungrily, her face hidden in a mask of ecstasy. She wanted him, all of him. God, she loved that feeling of having her pussy stretched to the max.

She was fully engrossed in her character and had become his substitute wife. She couldn't stop the feeling of assuming her personality, absorbing the thickness meant for her. She returned his love with equal passion. She was no longer pretending. Her hips rose in rhythm to meet his. She felt like they were being merged into a single entity. They were experiencing identical feelings at the same time. She would not have considered it strange if, at that moment she had ceased to be an individual and been absorbed into a new entity consisting of only the two of them.

Their pleasure began to abate. He moved off her, buried his face in the pillow, sobbing softly. She didn't know if it was a good idea to touch him or let him come out on his own. She didn't want this to end yet. So she reached across with her arm and did the most loving, comforting thing she could think of, hoping it would help him get hard again. She rolled over and laid her breast on his back. She wanted him to feel its warmth, and transfer it a few inches lower. He felt it. He turned over and she folded into his shoulder her breast now on his chest. She looked up into his tear-filled eyes. But the look in them was not what she expected. His hand stroked her shoulder.

"Are you OK?" she asked finally.

"Yeah. I am. Unbelievably."

"Why unbelievably?"

"I think you know, you felt it, too."

"I felt something...more than just the physical, if that's what you mean." She wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about, because she had never before experienced it herself and she wasn't sure if they were talking about the same thing. In physical sense, SHE was talking about the feeling of that giant cock pounding into her, stretching her repeatedly, but also of another strange sensation, familiar in a more ethereal way that she couldn't feel with her body. That soul-join she had felt. She realized now, that she wanted both, the first with this man, and the other with her husband.

But, for now she would continue to play the part she was here for. She knew that, right now, she wanted some more of this cock in her. Later, after he left, she would have the other.

"That's a familiar feeling to me. We felt it every time we were together."

"What a wonderful thing."

"I thought when she died, any chance to feel it again died with her. Over the last few months I gave up the hope that I'd ever feel it again in my lifetime. "

"You WILL feel it again with someone else. It's too wonderful to give up searching for, burying it with your wife. It might be a slightly different feeling, but it's just as powerful and just as fulfilling. I'm grateful you shared it with me. You gave me a glimpse into something that was special between you and your wife. She was a lucky woman. The feeling and the nucleus for it rests in you. It isn't a goal in itself, but something you hold in your heart. Share it with the women you meet and invite into your bed like you've shared it with me tonight. You'll know sooner which one is the one to share it with for a lifetime." She smiled, a glint in her eye. "Could you love her again tonight?"

"You are so sweet, Sandi. It's not too weird, is it?"

"It might be to some. But to me, not in the slightest. I just want to feel that love for her pulsing inside me one more time. It opened my eyes. I think it would help you, too."

"You are so much like her, I could stay here forever and never need anything else. Just to feel that completeness we both felt would be enough. If it's not too much trouble, I want to feel it one more time. I want to imprint it on my heart and that will last me."

"I'd like that, too, Alex. But I need to get you ready again," she said, stroking his huge cock.

"That won't take long. You touch me so much like she did. I can feel the love in every caress you give me. How can you do that? I thought she was the only one who could. Maybe there is hope to find someone who can love like she did. I found you, didn't I. Well, Dave did."

They lay facing each other. He longed to nestle his erection in the cleft of her thighs. The feel of her body, much smaller, softer than his, her bare legs rubbing against his, her hands clutching, her lips, moist and yearning. It was all too much. He was consumed by raw desire.

Although she wasn't looking at him, she felt his eyes moving over her. Her skin tingled, as though his gaze were actually touching her, leaving brush strokes of heat. Breasts, belly, sex, thighs, all were touched by his eyes. Sandi wanted him in the purest, most undiluted sexual desire she'd ever experienced. His lips tasted salty with sweat, but she couldn't get enough of them. It was her turn for him to be someone she loved.

He pulled her into his embrace. One of his hands was on her leg, being guided up inside of her thigh, and the other was being pressed against that tight, hard nipple which was bared to him. His fingers made her wild with heat, caressing the nub protected by her soft curls until she was moist again with desire. His thumb teased her sensitive nub again and again until the sweet torture threatened to consume her. The tension was unbearable as the fire rushed through her body. She called out a name with a ragged moan when his fingers penetrated her, then she tried to push his hand away.

His arms closed around her. His hand on her ass, he drew her up and into him. He entered her, she received him. They moved as if they had rehearsed a script, his incessant strokes hurling her over the precipice. Her orgasm was long and strong and more than he could endure. Memories of love play with his wife now sent heat surging through his loins. Allowing himself to cum, he buried his face in her neck and drew a patch of her skin against his teeth.

He'd only enjoyed one woman like this. Physically, they were a good fit. Sandi had matched him in passion and skill. He hadn't expected her to be so sexually liberated.

"Thank you for being her," he finally managed. "It's a very generous thing to offer someone else."

He turned to Dave who had joined them at the side of the bed.

"You were right, Dave, of all people, you knew what I missed. I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. You can't know what this has meant to me."

"This was the only way that would be meaningful to you. But really, Sandi did it, didn't she? Until you meet the next Mrs. Alex, if you need some help again, I'm sure Sandi would welcome that huge cock back inside her anytime"