All Comments on 'A Friend's Help'

by pikticket

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just one

maybe it turns some wimps on but it doesn't matter the gender it is still cheating & I would dump that bitch.

domor12domor12almost 16 years ago
nice

nice story . would like to see another of the 2 wifes alone again.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get an editor

to check for your typos, and learn same basic grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wrong catagory

This story should have been under the lesbian catagory.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
male fantasy stoke silliness

Grammar and spelling aside, the story did not make sense. Hubby was asked not to finish jerking off in the shower so that wifey could finish him after lunch. So he goes to a sports bar and drinks several beers? And the wives choose this time to make the video? They would have arranged a time when they would be certain they would not be disturbed, not a time when they would almost certainly be discovered. Oh well, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
other commenters are a-holes

a couple of typos and a little editiorail faux pas and these commenters throw you under a bus?! They forget that this is "Literotica". It was a g-dam sexy story. Thank you for that. If they want literature let them go buy a book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: Wrong catagory

Even Exhibitionist & Voyeur would have been a better category. Either one would have been a better fit than Loving Wives.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

The idea is sexy but as someone said cheating is cheating call me old fashioned but doesn't anyone stay faithfull anymore? I hope the other husband dumps Sue for adultery. That's what this is you can dress it up any way you want. oh and the husband is a wimp for not stopping it.( I just thought I would throw that in) Here endth the sermon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
I think you have a good start for a series

You have a good story,and I think that you should develop this story line into a multichapter post.It would really be fun to read the antics of this sexy hot wife.

Rich

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lesbian wives maybe, but not at all loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well one thing is sure, they will cheat with a man soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous