A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

"I want to kiss you." She said, not because her lips were tingling but because she thought that was what the woman wanted.

Miss Rollins smiled dreamily and closed her eyes.

"Kiss me then, Taylor."

Taylor took that to be a command. She leaned forward. She canted her head and touched her lips to Miss Rollins' lips. The kiss was gentle, soft and easy. Taylor pulled back, staring at the woman's lips, the lips she'd just kissed. She shook her head, dizzied by the rushing flow of sexual experience in her world. She seemed to be caught in a terrible undercurrent and there was no escaping it.

Miss Rollins' hands grasped Taylor by both wrists.

"You're a slut, Taylor." The woman said. "You have sex with anyone, anytime, doing whatever they want. You want to be used, you want your body to be used sexually whatever way anyone wants. I know you, Taylor. I understand you."

Very slowly, the woman drew Taylor's hands to her breasts, holding Taylor's hands in her own and turning them to cup the crushed velvet covered tits. Taylor hissed as she felt the plush firmness of Miss Rollins' tits in her hands. She massaged them, mashing them harder and harder back against Miss Rollins' chest.

"Oh Taylor!" The woman mumbled. "I want it so badly...but I can't." She moved backwards. "I'm a teacher. I'll have you in class and I can't do this to you."

Taylor wanted to scream, "yes you can!" but she had no way to make known her mind in the matter. She reached for the keys, turned the knob and backed into the darkness of the garage and closed the door. She realized she didn't know where the door opener was. A moment after that realization touched her, Miss Rollins opened the door, letting in the golden light from the kitchen. Miss Rollins touched a button and the wall.

"I don't want you to go." Miss Rollins whispered.

Taylor waited and waited. In her mind she wept with this fiery need, the desire to have this woman take her to bed. She thought of Mary and if she'd order her to have sex with the lonely teacher or order her not to. It was a question. Taylor realized she wanted the woman to command her, to take her into her bed room and force her to do as the teacher wanted, to use her and bend her to fit the woman's needs. Taylor felt flexible and willing at once.

Taylor waited. "Demand I stay!" She thought, her mind yawning with the desire. "Order me to stay!" She thought, screaming the words in her head, trying to project them into Miss Rollins' mind. Nothing. After a very long silence. Taylor got into the car and left. Only when she was nearly home did it dawn on her that Miss Rollins likely lied about not having her car since it wasn't in her garage. That meant it was at the school still. Then she remembered Billy saying he'd seen her car arriving just as Mr. Crowder was hammering his huge cock into her. The memory made her lightheaded and the car swerved, pulling her back into the present. Why had the woman lied and why had she driven Taylor's car to her house? She had no answer.

Taylor got home, told her mother she'd eaten already and went up to her room. She sat on her bed. When she closed her eyes, images of Miss Rollins and the gentle swell of her breasts inside the soft, velvet top she wore ghosted the darkness. She dug out her diary, intending to write the day in the pages but instead, found a black ink entry. It startled her because it seemed impossible that it could reflect what just happened to her. It did. It read:

"Taylor, today you experienced the fate of a true slut. You will never tell anyone who wants you "no" because you have no will to resist sexual pleasure. Yet few people would want you if any, if you weren't forced on them. You are a slattern, a nasty, dirty woman that no one wants for anything but the holes you offer them. You are not a woman, you are a cunt, a mouth, an ass hole, all combined in a body that leaves people cold. Only after they use you, only when they understand that you will do anything and never tell anyone "no" for any reason do they see you as sexually attractive. They want you because you are available. You are a fuck hole, to be used. They can express their most radical sexuality with you, because you will let them, because you have no ability to say "no", ever, to anything they want.

Finally, you know who and what you are. Your are a slut with two loves, your own consuming pleasure and the unrequited need to be desired. You want everyone to want you but your only allure, is to say "yes" to anything and everything they want. No one will love you except because you will, because you will do anything they ask of you. Anything. You are a slut. But this is dangerous, to you and everyone around you. They don't understand how dangerous it is to be in the presence of a woman who will do anything for her next climax or theirs. For this reason, things need to change. Today, you met two people who can become your masters. You need three, three masters to command you, to use you, but most importantly, to protect you from your lack of will and the strength to resist your own lust. You can't. You will surrender to anyone who wishes to use you, because you want to be used, over and over and over again by as many people as possible. You are a sex hole, Taylor. To protect you, you must have masters who will give you away as they see fit, for their pleasure and for yours but they protect you when you would not do so yourself. For that, you owe them everything. You have met two masters today, or mistresses, to be fair. A third will appear. One will master your body. Another will master your heart. A third will master your mind. Each one will give you something you need, something that you want. You are controlled by your maturing lust and that is such a great lust that you cannot resist it. They will control you, and thus control this towering lust that is growing up inside you, keeping you from foundering on the wealth of sexual life that is all around you. You need a master, a master who will restrain your lustful ways and tie your knees together until it is time to offer you to each new lover, or, as the case may be, to a group of people who want to use your holes.

"The offer to let you learn to suck cock is important, vital to your development as a sexual creature. Taylor, that is all you are, you are a sexual animal, enslaved by the cunt between your legs. Your masters will demand you learn all that you don't know now. How to suck a cock. How to open your asshole to fingers and tongues and cocks. How to take a cock in every orifice at once. How to kiss a woman, to make love to her tits and how to lick her cunt and bring her to orgasm with fingers and mouth. You will learn to serve many different desires in those around you but only when one master or the other surrenders you to a desire, in you or in them. It will consume you if you refuse to seek a master and to obey each one as is required. Beware, your undoing is nigh and only if you respect these words and seek a master will you truly become who and what you are. Go, Taylor, seek your masters three and find your true self. Become Taylor the Fuck Toy!"

*

Any comments would be appreciated. Please take a moment to vote. I and I am sure Taylor the Fuck Toy will appreciate your consideration. Thank you in advance. -C

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers