A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to school was in silence. She turned off the radio and iTunes. She let her mind echo. "Next time. Next time." The idea that there would be a next time thrilled her in spite of her present feelings, unfulfilled, randy, and disappointed. It was these feelings crawling under her skin that flourished as she walked into the silent, empty halls of the school. She was passing the first classroom door when it came open and Guy Mason, the coach's son burst out. He slammed the door far too hard and it sounded like a cannon shot in the hall.

"Taylor, wait!" He hissed, then turned back to the door and opened it. "Sorry, Miss Laramie. Sorry. I didn't mean to do that. The wind caught it!" That there was no wind made the last statement seem stupid. He closed the door again, lightly, and then moved up beside Taylor and slipped an arm around her waist. "Taylor, you know I'm eighteen, right?"

She nodded.

"Why wasn't I invited to the Adult Club Party?" He pulled her against him. The feel of his young, hard body thrilled her, renewing her unsatiated lust. It gnawed at her and she huffed, wriggling inside the perimeter of his strong arm.

"You'd have to ask Ky. She's in charge of membership."

"I'm asking you. Would you have fucked me Friday, if I'd been invited?"

"I, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Word is you fucked everyone. A guy fucked you and then a girl ate you. Then she waited and blew the next guy after he fucked you and then when he was hard, he fucked her. Like that. You were the fluffer but you fluffed with your cunt. They say you can't suck cock at all. Is that right?"

They approached the Men's room and suddenly, she was pulled through the door into the ammonia smell of the urinals. Guy twisted her in front of him and pushed her against the cold tile wall. His face was next to her cheek.

"I'd never fuck you, Taylor. Everyone knows that was your cunt floating around school. Frankencunt, they call you. What do you keep in that thing? Does it have teeth? Will it bite off my cock if I shoved it into you?"

Taylor was taken totally by surprise. He had hold of her wrists and twisted them behind the small of her back. He clutched them with one hand. She could have gotten free, she was strong enough to break his awkward, one-handed grip but she struggled only a little. She didn't make much effort to free herself, a fact she noted only barely and from an aroused distance. His free hand smoothed down her right thigh and then under her skirt. Up to her waist, it moved and then plunged down into her panties. She shivered. She wanted his finger inside her. That she was gushing cum amused her. His finger touched the moist folds of her pussy and twitched away.

"Jesus, you're wet as Christmas!"

His finger rammed inside her, pushing far into the oily slick interior of her cunt. Taylor couldn't help herself. She moaned.

"Oh? You like that, do you?" His finger wiggled around, slashing this way and that through the hyper-sensitive rills of her pussy.

"Oh god, I like that." Taylor moaned, meaning it as a silent note to herself instead of words to speak out loud. She was right in feeling that she'd have been better off it she'd not spoken out loud.

"You like that, do you?" He curled his finger inside of her and then pulled the digital hook out of her, opening her so the fluid inside her flowed out of her. His finger appeared before her face. Guy squinted at it and then looked at her. "Fuck a rat's arse, that's cum! You've been fucked recently! My god, I thought they were kidding when they said you were just a hole looking for cock! Here, lick it off my finger, you randy, walking, teasing hole." He smeared the back of his crooked finger against Taylor's lips. She opened her mouth, feeling the slick cum on it even as the smell filled her nose. She wanted to sneeze but held it long enough to clean off his finger. The slick cum stuck to her tongue and refused to let her swallow it straight away. She swished it around and swallowed.

"God's balls, you like it!" Guy stepped back from her and then left the bathroom.

Taylor sagged against the wall of the men's bathroom, staring at the three urinals along the wall facing her. She'd never been in a men's toilet before. She reached down and adjusted her panties. For a moment, she thought about putting a finger of her own inside her body and licking it off. The idea felt dirty so she did, swirling her finger around inside her vagina, swimming full of cum and then withdrawing it. She looked at it, thinking about licking it clean. She got a paper towel and cleaned off her finger. She didn't feel anything. Now if someone had ordered her too do it...that was something entirely different.

When she was together, she walked to the door of the men's bathroom and pulled it open. She stopped just for an instant. Mr. Clark was reaching for the handle when it left his hand.

Miss Dillon, what are you doing in there?"

"Masturbating, Mr. Clark." She said and pushed past him. "You should try it." Mr. Clark taught chemistry and was nervous all the time, with a shimmying little twitch when he pulled at his pants with his left elbow. He was a classic geek. Taylor didn't even look back as she strode away. She got to physics class just as the bell rang and it ended, not hers, hers was next. She stood back from the gush of students and let the door clear before she sashayed into the room. No one was there to appreciate her walk but Miss Cummings.

"Taylor, you're here already. You did well on the quiz. I hope you don't let your extra-curricular activities affect your grades."

"Oh, I won't, Miss Cummings." Taylor sat down in her seat. The silence was imposing. The tingling feel of Guy Mason's fingers in her twat made her feel jaunty and bold. "Miss Cummings, I always wanted to ask you, did you have sex with Evan Lars last year?" Taylor asked the question with her eyes on Miss Cummings who was studying something at her desk.

Miss Ester Cummings slowly lifted her head.

"What did you say, Miss Dillon?"

"I said, did you have sex with Evan Lars Johnson last year? You know, at Homecoming when he was here. You left with him that night, didn't you?"

The door opened at that pregnant moment and Miss Cummings smiled tightly.

"We'll discuss this another time, Taylor." She looked back down at her desk.

Taylor wasn't sure why she did that or what she hoped to accomplish. She had the sinking feeling that would come back to haunt her.

Without either Ash or Ky there, the day went along uneventfully except for the walk to dance team practice. She was walking along in the scattered remnants of students when Cole Larson swerved in front of her, clasped her by the back of the head and kissed her, forcing her against a locker. It was so sudden and so abrupt, Taylor was again surprised by the move. Her heart went from idling to 150 bpm. Her mouth opened and she flexed her back, putting her arms back against the lockers in her best pose of utter surrender. When his hand dipped under her dress and down into her panties, she gasped into his mouth. His finger jammed into her, finding her opening without any breadcrumbs, it was easier than following the Nile to its source, just follow the flow. His finger wriggled around inside her and she felt it again, the wild monster that wanted filled growling inside her skin.

Then he was gone. Taylor opened her eyes and looked after him. He was strutting down the hall. One little man was staring at him. Cole looked at him.

"I'm an adult. I just fingered Queen Taylor and she's wet as Christmas!" He laughed and disappeared around the corner.

Taylor turned to find others staring at her in the hall. She went to dance practice and was off the whole time. Her balance, her timing, all of it was fucked up. She showered, being careful to avoid the other girls so they wouldn't see the cum still oozing out of her body. She dressed and drove home. After supper she finished up her studying and then wrote out the day in her diary. It was only then, as she chronicled the events, being accosted three different times by three different adults with basically the same results, their fingers in her pussy, that she realized and admitted this was a trend. Somehow, she had become a target for sexual harassment. She didn't call it that initially, labeling it, sexual attention in her diary. The other label came later.

The next morning, after a disturbing night of sex dreams, she checked her diary and found no new black ink. Since it had proclaimed, "Let the Training Begin", she'd gotten nothing else from her COMPULSION. She was early to school Tuesday morning. Walking to the entry doors she realized that she'd had sex with the fathers of both of her friends. That startled her, surprising her because she'd not said it that way in her diary, focused as she'd been on the little brushes with sexual attention in the halls of her school. She'd confronted it, that she was fucking her friend's fathers, but this moment, occurring as her hand grasped the cold door handle that cold Tuesday morning locked the memory into her mind, filling her head with the sensation of what that meant. It was a full sensation. Her body responded immediately, preparing for what came next.

Four Adults were standing just inside an empty class room with no first period class when Taylor walked by. Grant Edwards, a black student who was one of the best debaters in the Senior class, destined for law school and politics; Lance Unger, the class musician, able to play any instrument with a little effort; Jullian Mercer, a prissy, aristocratic guy who'd been kicked out of prep school and had to do his senior year at Swanson Public; and Miquella Sanchez, a busty Latina who was brassy and rumored to be "easy as pie" among the guys and able to "fuck a horse cock down to a nub" was the story in the womens' showers. Miquella caught Taylor by the arm and pulled her into the room.

"Taylor, Taylor, come in here a minute." Miquella whispered.

Taylor noticed the voluptuous Latina pulled the door closed behind her.

"What, Micky?" Taylor asked. When the girl pulled her purse off her shoulder and dropped it with her backpack onto the floor, Taylor became suspicious. When Miquella Sanchez kissed her on the mouth, she became excited. Her mouth opened immediately and the gnawing maw monster growled between her legs. Micky pushed her around the corner from the door and against the wall. The kiss lasted and Taylor stood, her back against the wall, her hands flat beside her while the aggressive woman kissed her. All but Jullian had been initiated in November into the Adult Club and he'd been part of the January group.

Miquella released the kiss, pulling back and staring darkly into Taylor's now lidded eyes. For a long moment, the woman fixed her with her dark eyes before standing away.

"See, I told you she likes girls."

"If she's wet, maybe but hell, you kissed her, did she kiss you back?" Jullian's delicate voice piped from behind Micky. The three guys appeared around them, cupping them in the gloom of the empty room.

Taylor looked at them, searching for something to say, for her own true intentions and her true desires and only found the throbbing need to be filled dominating her being. She didn't speak. She realized not fingering herself to a climax last night had been an error after her sexual frustrations of the day. The need growled inside her.

"You want to check, Slick?" Micky asked, her voice oiled with challenge.

"You kissed her, you check."

"I'm not touching that nasty rodent she keeps between her legs. You've seen the pictures! Who'd want to get that on their fingers?"

"I will." Grant muttered. Grant was a tall bookishly handsome black man, lean, angular with tightly curled black hair and horn-rimmed glasses. He enjoyed being on stage, both acting and speaking. He was to Taylor's left. He reached down and lifted her dress. She wore pantyhose because the weather had turned cold one last time before spring broke the back of winter and summer stormed into their little valley. "Shit, she's wearing pantyhose."

"Scissors." Miquella hissed. We'll cut her out of them, then you can find out for sure if she like kissing the girls and making them cry with ecstasy."

Taylor felt like she was held in place by some invisible force. No one was touching her but they were discussing her and she didn't want to interfere. She didn't move because she couldn't move. She couldn't move because she didn't want to move and scare these wild animals away. Lance went to the desk in the front of the room and held up a pair of scissors. He returned to the little corner beside the door and handed them to Micky. The Latina took them and gestured to Grant who held Taylor's dress high over her waist.

Miquella grasped the waistband of Taylor's pantyhose and cut it, with some difficulty. Once it was cut through, she cut easily down Taylor's thigh, clear to her right knee. That done, the woman cut around in front of Taylor's pussy and then down her left leg to her left knee.

Taylor was flat against the wall, her breath coming in little puffs as the girl cut her pantyhose off her body. All she could feel was the throbbing need in her pussy. She closed her eyes and listened to them discuss her, like she wasn't even present, all the while handling her like a piece of inanimate meat. She was meat, alright, gasping, panting, needful meat.

Her pantyhose cut, Miquella shredded it down her legs, kneeling to pull off Taylor's low-heeled shoes to get the hose completely off of her. Taylor's legs were bare. They'd left her panties in place. Micky stood up and looked at Grant. Taylor opened her eyes when no one was touching her any more.

"You said you'd check."

Grant looked at the others. He smiled, his thick lips glistened as he smiled. He moved to squat before Taylor, eyes level with her waist. He moved his hands from holding her dress up out of the way to the waistband of her panties. The skirt flopped down but Micky held it out of the way, like a drape pinned above Taylor's weeping pussy. Grant pulled the panties down until Taylor's pussy was completely exposed. He pushed her panties down to her thighs and then held her dress up out of the way with one hand. Micky moved out of the way. He put his finger against Taylor's pussy. She gasped, the feeling was electric, traveling through her in little jolts. She rocked her hips forward, lifting her pussy and pressing herself against his finger. That finger moved around on her and then found her entry. She grunted when he pushed into her, wiggling his long, thin finger around right at the front step of her vagina. His movements skated over some particularly sensitive part of her pussy and Taylor bucked. Her pussy gobbled up his finger and then let it slid out of her.

"Oh fuck, she's wet now."

"Kiss her again. I'll keep my finger in her and see if she...I don't know, to see what her cunt does when a woman kisses her."

"Okay, but put it all the way in her." Micky husked. She sidled around Grant and leaned in to kiss Taylor from the side. One of Micky's hands slipped behind Taylor's head the other grasped her side. When Micky's plush lips pressed to her, Taylor groaned. She didn't intend to make a sound but the rich, full feel of the woman's lips on hers cascaded through her body and the need growled louder in her. Taylor's hips pulsed around Grant's fingers.

"Jesus, the cunt is running like a brook." Grant muttered. "She really is a sex machine."

"Yeah, but would you fuck it?" Jullian muttered.

"A hole is a hole." Lance said. "Sometimes it just doesn't matter. When its time to fuck, you fuck the one you're with which is to say, the one that's available and this cunt is available! What a randy slut!"

"God, Micky, I don't know what you just did but her pussy is running wet all of a sudden." Grant muttered. He began to saw his finger in and out of Taylor's pussy. The slender sensation had its effect. Taylor felt it, the rise of arousal in her, welling up and then flowing out of her, like she had an Artesian spring between her legs.

"I need to drink more water or I'll get dehydrated," she thought to herself. The finger left her and she jerked back into the moment.

"Get the picture." Micky said, standing away. "No, wait." She wore a tee shirt which she pulled loose from her jeans and lifted up over her breasts. She reached up and flipped down one cup of her bra so her nipple showed clearly. Lance took several shots of Taylor with her pussy showing and Miquella's tit bare in front of it.

"Make her kiss your titty." Jullian mumbled, his voice thick with arousal.

"God, great idea. The Queen sucks tit! Drag that chair over here." Grant pulled the errant chair over to their little huddle. They sat Taylor on it and then Micky grabbed a handful of Taylor's hair and twisted her head to her right to where the woman's exposed nipple waited. "Suck it, bitch!" Micky growled.

Taylor's body growled in response. She felt it rumbling down deep inside her. She fit her lips onto the protruding nipple and sucked it.

"Oh shit, she really does suck titty!" Miquella groaned. Taylor leaned in a little more and covered the aureole with her mouth and sucked hard. She lashed the firm nipple in her mouth with her tongue. "Ugh, oh god, get the picture. Hurry before this randy cunt makes me cream!"

Taylor heard the whir and click of three cameras. She had her knees together and when she realized that, she flared them. The drape of her dress covered her though. She sucked harder on Micky's breast. A hand lifted her skirt and the clicks followed.

"Let's fuck her." Lance said.

"No time." Grant said. "Its about time to get to class."

"I'm hard." Jullian announced. "We could all give her a little shove and then nip off to class."

Taylor felt herself stood up and turned to bend over the back of the chair. She didn't pay any attention to who went first but in moments, a cock thrust into her pussy. She felt the growing monster in her clawing to keep the thing inside her but the hard meat pulled out of her to be replaced by another. At this point, size didn't matter at all. She just wanted to have a cock in her cunt. The second cock penetrated her and she arched her hips to envelop it immediately. She clinched as hard as she could but it pulled free despite her best efforts to retain it. The third cock rammed into her and it was larger, the largest of the three. She clinched her eyes closed and bucked into a violent orgasm. It was still-born as the cock pulled free, leaving her gasping with loss and disappointment, the climax collapsing before it could gain any momentum.

It was only when she came aware of being alone in the room, bent over a chair with cum of her own making dribbling down her legs that the humiliation appeared. She stood up and pulled her panties into place. Her shredded pantyhose lay on her pack. She used the rags to wipe her crotch and legs off. She was fairly running with arousal, erotic and large in her. She felt swollen, as though her skin was stretched to splitting. She grunted and stuffed the pantyhose shreds into her pack and tottered off to class, arriving moments after the bell ceased ringing and earning her first tardy of the year.

The next two classes went fine but before third period, Dane Billingsly came up behind Taylor in the hall, looped and arm around her waist and rubbed himself against her ass. Taylor froze. She wasn't horrified. She both wanted to fight the arm around her and to lean into it, to let him do whatever he wanted with her. It was her confusion at noting the two contrary inclinations in her body that kept her still and unresisting in his tight grasp. He lifted her dress in front. Everyone could see her crotch, with the wet stain in her panties, perpetual as the day wore on. He slid a hand down her panties and between her legs. He thrust a finger into her before she even thought to struggle against him. His index digit slipped into her and then was gone before she had any chance to do anything. It was like her body froze, though "froze" was the wrong word, given how her pussy responded to the penetration. She was still heated.

1...7891011...14