All Comments on 'A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue for your fuck toy

I no longer have access to my email, but I'm still here. Please keep going.

ContrastingContrastingabout 7 years agoAuthor
To My Fuck Toy

Nice to see you read it. Tell us how you liked it, please. As always, comments appreciated. We all miss you, Fuck Toy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very good!

Very good would like to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome!

I absolutely loved this story!

Ok, I know there is no school and very few (if any) teachers that would allow something like this to happen; but I still loved it! Of course, I hope you continue with this story; though I’m not sure how you could.

PS

I truly believe this is good enough to be published, printed and sold in bookstores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spectacular!

This is an astonishing story. In other hands a fuck toy story could have been really shallow, but you really managed to humanize the objectification of it and get right under Taylor's skin to feel her desire to be objectified. Sexy and scary. I love that the other characters have distinct personalities, voices and motivations; I love that the sex isn't always perfect, and people do and say daft and hilarious things sometimes; it gives the story so much depth and makes it believable, and hence even more of a turn on. If you still have the threads of this story I'd love to know how it all pans out, as you leave it with Taylor, Anne, Tim and probably Ky on the verge of major transformation, and a whole load of questions! Like, does Taylor find she really cares about anyone, once ownership liberates her? Great stuff C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've only read this one story......

But it didn't do anything for me. I had to take several breaks to get through it.

I haven't read any of your other stories and don't plan to. The biggest reason is the number of errors in this story. I won't even mention the second reason.

(The following is just one error that I found) Taylor helped Ky roll her over onto her back. Ky did the backs of her legs, then her ass and back in short order. (Just in case you can't see this one, she's on her back, so how do you wash the backs of her legs, her ass and her back?)

There's many other errors that appear to be caused by a spell checker. To see how good a spell checker is, take any sentence and swap the first and last words. The sentence won't make any sense but your spell checker won't find any errors.

Find some real people with experience editing.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Great

My only complaint is exactly what I believe Taylor should have complained, she should have still been initiating the new members. Mr G, then Anne then the twins. After that Mr G and anybody else could have fucked the new cunts. But they are not officially members until they make TAYLOR cum.

Rules are rules.

She should have told Ki that if they changed the rules she would show the video of her fucking her father to everyone. Hypocritical little bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous