A Fucking Investment Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say about fucking you?" I muttered. I was being a smart ass but she immediately turned around and placed her hands against the wall opposite me, bending at the waist. She reached behind her and flipped her skirt up.

"Please, monsieur, if you enter me, you will do me and milady a great honor."

The woman was so sincere, my pants were already around my ankles. I looked at her long, lank legs and the ass that attached them to her body. Her ass was like an afterthought, included after all the other pieces were in place. It is an exaggeration but it seemed like the bulging lips of her pussy were bigger then the cheeks of her ass. That is, as I say, an exaggeration; the right way to express that moment was that her pussy dominated my vision and her ass retreated. Her invitation to plant the flag entranced me. For a moment we were still; she twisted to look at me and holding her skirt out of the way, revealing the garters, stockings and the belt the held them up, one hand on the wall. I stood staring at this woman offering herself to me, giving the disorienting impression that if I fucked her, I would be doing her a huge favor. What could I do? The altruist in me took over.

I shuffled in behind her, taking the skirt from her hand. She released it and put that hand on the wall, arching her back so that her ass lifted, presenting me with a straight shot into her body via her pursed pussy. I leaned over her back. She did not have panties of any consequences on. All I saw for certain was the gleaming lips of her pussy and a very tidy ass hole. I put a finger into her, just to see if she was serious. She sighed and widened her legs.

"Please, monsieur. Le cock, please." That was when I thought she was fucking with me. Le coq would be "chicken" in French. She was as French as I was but then, when you do the French Maid fantasy, you do the best you can. I shuffled behind her and lined up my cock. My head kissed her pussy and she shuddered, bending her knees and arching her back, opening herself to me more.

"Yvette, dear. Who was at the door?"

I heard the voice but refused to belief it was any of our business. I was pushing forward when Yvette straightened, turning. My cock head penetrated her for a luscious moment and then was ripped free as access to her departed.

"Milady, it is Mr. Gale." Yvette called back.

I was standing in the entrance hall with my cock head coated in Yvette's gravy and the rest wet from her mouth. I realized in that moment before I pulled up my slacks, that I had jumped with both feet into the Devil's pit, giggling the whole way. Fuck you, you would have too, if that woman had offered to suck your cock. Bite me.

"Bring him in. We have an appointment. I approve of his punctuality."

Had I not been prompt about pulling up my pants, dear Yvette would have dragged me into the living room on my face. I was still buckling my belt when she towed me into the living room by the elbow—a breech in her aristocratic manner. I say living room because "throne room" sounds idiotic. It was that, though. There was an opening to the dining table and cupboards beyond on the left and a hall on the right leading back to what I supposed would prove to be the kitchen.

That left the wall between the two openings and two others. Each had a lounge against it, a ladies couch, fainting couches I think they are called, the ones with high backs and an arm at one end. Something Cleopatra or Liz Taylor would have looked normal in; a display case for a sensual woman. In the center of the back wall was a raised chair. It was not a normal chair. No, it wasn't a throne of swords or anything like that. It was for eating pussy. I could see it from where I stood. It sat on three tiers, each well padded but narrow enough to provide proximity to the Queen's pussy if you knelt there. On each side, upholstered in green, were three tiers of arms, each fixed to an assembly designed to hold her legs wide and apart, one was fairly relaxed and low, the next higher and wider, the last would nearly plant her knees in her ears. They must have been on pivots to allow her to select the position of her legs.

Aurora Hines sat on the throne, her legs wide, a finger toying with her sparkling snatch. What clothing she wore was bunched round her short waist. She wore a tight, white tee-shirt, that did nothing to hide her mammoth boobs. Her nipples bumped the fabric but her huge aureoles shown through like lily pads on a pond. They looked more like rifle targets they were so large. They covered each breast like little beanies. I had that thought and I almost laughed. I stopped, staring at the woman. I had a hint of her attributes but did not expect to find her presented to me in this way. She appeared as neither queen nor mistress. She looked for all the world like a woman waiting to be fucked.

Yvette, meanwhile, had knelt at the first step and was kissing the underside of Aurora's thighs. Aurora sighed and leaned back. She waved with one hand between her spread knees. "Yes, you may."

Yvette moved her mouth to the woman's gaping pussy and licked it with one gleaming swipe of her long, French tongue. Aurora Hines shuddered.

Fucking John had tried to explain but this could not be captured with words. There is no other word for it. Yvette made love to her pussy. For several minutes I watched while the woman ate Aurora's pussy, kissing and licking, never touching her with her hands—they were clasped together at the small of her back, which forced her to manage her balance with just her tongue and her knees. She managed that with astonishing elegance.

Again, she made not a sound, her tongue and lips careful to administer her love to Aurora Hine's pussy without smacking or slurping or any sound at all. Only her breathing and Aurora's careful, measured panting broke the stillness and the silence of the room. My cock was screaming but no one heard that. The fucker's a mute!

Finally, after minutes of teasing and slurping at the margins, Yvette spiked her tongue deep into Aurora. The woman grunted and then she squeaked, her hips bucked once. Her head dropped back and she groaned. "Oh yes, you have come along so well, oh, yes, yes, there, dear. Eat Momma Aurora there till I come good!" Yvette was elegant. Aurora was lusty and frankly so.

A moment later Aurora Hines hissed, sucking air through her clinched teeth. Her hips began to swing, held aloft by her legs looped over one of the sets of arm rests. She stretched back and grabbed two studs on the high back of the chair. She lifted herself up and her hips bucked forwards and back while Yvette rode them, licking and sucking and slurping.

"Oh so nice, so very nice! Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh yesss!" Aurora orgasmed right before my eyes.

To say I was intimidated is an understatement. John had warned me. He was not anywhere close to covering the scope of the moment. Aurora Hines writhed through a series of ever-increasingly intense orgasms. Each swell broke over her and she greeted it with a gasp and a squeal. She shuddered but Yvette never relented. The French woman's head bobbed constantly between the splayed black legs. Aurora's hips rose and shook, twisted and twitched as Yvette ate her with tongue and lips. After coming for perhaps five minutes, Aurora tapped Yvette on the head.

"Honey, your turn. Mustn't ignore our guest." She sat up in the odd little chair that a larger woman could never have comfortably mounted. Her eyes, glittering with pleasure, found me and after an extended effort, fixed on me. "Care for a taste, or if not, please fuck my maid, Yvette. I understand you two have been introduced. She was rude to you I understand. Has she made amends?"

For a moment I was caught in the undertow and thought I was going to go down with it. The idea of tasting Aurora Hines suddenly seemed like a pleasure I wanted badly. My cock throbbed inside of my slacks. I regretted fastening them up. My cock felt positively claustrophobic. I stared at Aurora's pussy. My mind clicked and I pulled my gaze back, realizing that Yvette had assumed the position, her hands planted on one of the tiered chair arms, bent at the waist. With one hand she was lifting up the short drape of her skirt covering her ass, revealing the pussy I was so lately lined up to penetrate. It was right there in front of me again.

Aurora gestured at that end of her bent maid. "Have her. She adores cock, don't you my dear?"

"Yes, Madam. I adore the cock."

"If you prefer the Greek way, she can get you lube."

I was completely charmed. This was how you used a sex object. Maid, sex object, whatever you call it, her, it is the same thing. Sexual satisfaction on demand. Oh glory! Oh wonder! Oh brave new world that has such pussy in it! My mind was whirling and my cock was throbbing.

Then I was saved. Out of the corner of my eye, just in the dim light from some interior window, I saw a Japanese woman, hair so long it looked unnatural, covering her in a wash of black, through which only one bare breast peaked at me, nipple as erect as my cock. Just below the lowest fall of her cascading blackhair, I saw her bush. The woman was nude. Her face was nearly obscured by the fall of her hair.

"Kiko, shoo. You had your taste! Now go. It's her turn!"

Jesus H. Christ. I thought. She has two of them. The Japanese woman skittered away in a puff of straight black hair. Her thin legs seemed barely to move. She seemed to float, to move without movement, with grace that barely ruffled her hair. Like that, like a puff of breath in the cold, she was gone.

"I am sorry. That bitch has no manners. You train them but the moment you indulge them, they betray their training. She warmed me up so you could share my orgasm without waiting too long. I'm like a diesel, I take a long time to get up to speed." This woman was no queen. She had been the road the rubber met in the past. She was a rough piece, and a piece of work. "Please, help yourself. Share your orgasm with me, won't you? I do so love to watch a man come."

Her gesture towards her bent maid tempted me. This felt like theater and I was unable to find my lines. It felt staged but I was the only one awkward in any way.

Then my mind gave me a brief reprieve. "Mrs. Hines, I think I would prefer to fuck you." Brilliant! I thought. I did not know what response I would get. I expected to have ruffled the black woman but she merely pointed at her bent maid.

"It would be rude to deprive Yvette, particularly after she sucked your cock for you...she did suck you nicely, didn't she?"

I nodded automatically. My cock always tells the truth. I had definitely been nicely sucked.

"So? Don't you think you should return the favor and fuck her? She is devoted to pussy but cock keeps her balanced. It has been some days since she has had any cock and a very long time since she has had new cock. Is this how you do business, Mr. Gale? Take freely with one hand and then demand something for nothing!"

"Certainly not!" I mumbled.

"Then please, insert your cock in her pussy. Then we can proceed."

I didn't to be asked twice. I missed that I was following orders because, well, the pussy was right there with a single glittering tear beading on one bulging flange. I was well and truly seduced. I got behind the woman and found my fingers had all turned to thumbs. I could no more open my own pants than I could brush my teeth with my elbow.

"Calmly, Mr. Gale. Please, there is no need to rush. She is yours to pleasure at your pleasure. Would you like to see my breasts? I wear this because it is comfortable but I will take it off if you will be more comfortable naked when you mount my maid."

Yvette groaned at the words. Her body rippled, like she was a flag draped over a balcony ruffled by a hot wind.

My head was spinning. Suddenly my fingers returned and my pants were gone. I shucked off the polo shirt and stood before this woman utterly nude. The power of suggestion is powerful indeed.

Aurora smiled wickedly. "Well? What are you waiting for? Is there something you need to complete the moment?"

I think I fucked up. "Yes, if you please. Do remove your shirt. I want to see your...." I got that far and realized I was better off not talking. "I, you have luscious breasts. Please, remove your shirt."

Aurora's pussy disappeared as she sat forward. The tee-shirt lifted up over her breasts. I expected them to wobble to the sides but they shifted higher, as though the shirt held them down. The huge aureoles came into view. They demanded the eyes, pulling your vision to them. They covered nearly half of each breast, with a tiny spot of nipple in each brown field. I felt as though I were looking down the large bores of two cannons. They pointed at me and I felt them, like Aurora was part of them, not the other way around; a woman attached to breasts. Aurora sat back, opening her legs. Her pussy glittered, as though frosted—impossible in the heat.

I, meanwhile, watching as she exposed herself utterly to me, lined up my cock and thrust into dear Yvette. Yvette lifted her head and groaned as my cock slid into her body. Her legs waggled a little, carefully widening her stance. She bent her knees a bit and punched her ass back at me, sheathing herself onto my cock.

"Oh god, cock!" She sighed.

"Thank him, Yvette. Manners! Manners!"

"Oh thank you, monsieur, merci! Merci beaucoup!"

Aurora leaned forward and patted the woman on the head. "Now if you please, make my maid come, if you can. Since she has sucked you off, it is only reasonable for you to give her a little joy, don't you think?"

I agreed implicitly, pulling back and thrusting into her luscious depths again. Her inner muscles writhed as I pumped in and out of her. She was all milky goodness and inviting tension that seized on me like desperate hands on a saving rope but I was the one desperate to please. Her inner muscles clasped me and pulled at me, wrapping around my cock like a sultry hand.

Aurora was speaking again. I knew it and struggled to catch up. I had to listen backwards to gather her full meaning.

"Now, Mr. Gale, tell me what you intend to do for our community? I hear you are helping some of the householders but you are demanding contracts that surrender the female to your good services and restrict her male partner from indulging in her charms? Do you think this is entirely fair?"

I grunted. My mind was fixed on making dear Yvette come. But this woman was long-legged and it seemed that she was straightening her legs, which took her pussy off level with my cock. In order to plunge into her fabulous depths, I was having to get up on my tiptoes. I cursed not taking off her high heels.

"Mr. Gale? Can you answer for yourself? Is this fair?"

"Both," I panted, ramming Yvette with increasing vigor. "Both pay. Woman with body, man by doing without."

Mrs. Hines nodded. "Ah, yes, I understand. But are you being fair?"

"They, they signed the contracts. Husband, and husband and wife." I was panting with effort.

Yvette was looking back at me. Twisted. Her pussy mangled my speech and the mental control speech implies, if not actually demanding it. Her face remained unchanged from the expression she had when she first greeted me, that is to say, she exhibited no more expression with me pumping my cock into her body than she had when I shook her hand. Now I realize the bitch only has one expression. Then, however, I felt a brief flood of anxiety, the feeling of a man whose cock does not reach the back of the vagina, feeling like a carrot in a glass of water, ratting around but hardly satisfactory.

I should have been paying attention to the tension in her cunt. It was more surgical glove than glass of water and my cock was much less carrot than piston in a very pliable cylinder. Her expression did not change; she was able to twist nearly entirely 180 degrees to look at me while I fucked her, gazing down the plank of her back, sheathed in the black maid bodice. I remember noticing it had stitching up the back, the criss-cross strings of Alpine female clothing, whatever you call that.

Her pussy responded to me, her face did not. Her expression remained unchanging. I saw her bland expression and I fought to ram my cock into her harder and faster but I was only managing to penetrate with half my cock. I was panting. I wanted to make her cum, or at least blink her eyes. I wanted to cock them back in her head but that was overreaching. I see that now. I failed to see that then and proceeded to cock the young woman with all of my energy and attention. The challenge tickled my back.

"Mr. Gale, do you think money can pay for the pleasure you are getting from my maid? If we, if you and I can arrive at an agreement, then I am certain that I will give you pleasure far in excess of this inexperienced young woman."

Aurora Hines tipped one of her huge breasts up with one of her small hands. She licked deliberately across the full moon of her aureole, half eclipsing it with her tongue. I remember noting how large her tongue had to be to cover that much of her aureole. Talk about a fucking distraction! My dumb cock, surrounded with pussy, well half surrounded wanted a dip in Mrs. Hines' luscious mouth! Yvette clinched around the head of my cock and moved away, sliding her smooth goodness along my cock. All thought got pushed against both ears.

Mrs. Hines was talking again "There have been a few men, a precious, precious few men who could give me pleasure with only his lips and tongue. One fellow, a fine strapping young buck, he made me come just by licking my breasts. He, now that man had talent. He knew what a woman wanted. Have you come yet, dear Yvette?"

"No madame. Not close." Yvette untwisted her torso back around front to look up at Mrs. Hines.

Yvette's legs seemed to be growing or mine were shrinking. I hammered harder but seemed to be losing the ability to enter her completely. Her pussy was too high. I was ripping at the slit with the front half of my cock. Hardly effective technique.

"Mr. Gale, can we agree that until you make my maid come, you won't be able to make me come? I need very, very special care! If you are inadequate to this poor excuse for a woman, what hope do you have of making me come? I am fully a woman and I have needs and desires to which you must, er, measure up. If you do not, cannot, how can we do any business of the sort you have introduced here? Is that any sort of contract? You get my body but give me no pleasure?"

"It does not say that." I gasped. My mind was finally catching up to the moment. John had fucking warned me but here I was, trying to fuck a bitch on stilts. It was at that moment that I looked down and realized she was standing on a tier, three inches higher than me flatfooted on the floor. She still wore heels, but was up on her toes on the next step. She was hugging the chair, much higher than when she presented me her pussy. I tried to pull her down but she refused to budge.

I pulled out of her, in truth, removing my cock head from her clasping pussy lips and, I might say, my other head from my own ass. "She's on a step." I said.

"You see how unfair life is? Now run along, leave the women of Holdingsfield alone."

I shuffled backwards, unable to stagger with my trousers around my ankles. In my mind, I had stripped nude but in reality, my shirt was on the floor and my ankles were pinned as tightly as Oedipus' feet had been by my trousers.

Mrs. Hines stared at me then deliberately dropped her gaze to my glistening, irate cock. She put a hand to her lips and giggled, her eyes full of ridicule and amusement.

My cock wilted under her withering gaze, literally it turned out.

I bent over and pulled up my pants.

"You think this bullshit is going to distract me?" I snarled. Unhappy that I was so well and truly caught. I fumbled with my pants button and the belt buckle. I felt as if I had never dressed myself before. I picked up my shirt.