A Fucking Investment Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

The kiss was chaste, soft. Her velvet lips pursed against mine, her little hands on my body seemed conduits for her desire. My cock roused and grew, swelling to full size in moments. I pulled back from her. "I want your mouth on me." I whispered. I had a feeling that Kiko could be seduced by actual action much further than she would agree to in a conversation.

Vidya did not hesitate. Those electric hands found my belt and opened it. I wore linen trousers and a woven belt with a simple brass buckle. She puzzled it out and separated it. She fumbled for the zipper and it ticked down the length of my hard cock, laying straight up against my body but bowed inside the pants. She ran a hand over it and my vision clouded for a moment. Her fingers unbuttoning my pants, that opened my eyes. I looked down as she shimmied my trousers off my hips and down my thighs. They snagged at my knees. My mouth watered. My cock ached for her touch.

The bitch just sat looking at it. Finally she looked up at me. "Show her. Let Kiko touch you."

I think she was trying to make me appear ridiculous but part of poise is taking such moments in stride. With my pants around my knees, knees flexed to keep them from falling further, I could not stride at all, though.

I turned and with little baby steps walked over to where Kiko sat on the cushioned foot stool. She was no longer cross-legged but had one leg dangling. She watched me shuffle closer, unabashedly staring at the arch of my cock. I felt Vidya rise behind me. When I stopped before Kiko, Vidya drifted against me, bumping me with her breasts, her hands gripped my waist, half on the waistband of the briefs and half on my simmering skin.

Kiko did not speak. Her head was bowed. Her eyes were down.

"Touch him." Vidya said.

I had become a sex object. My cock twitched.

Kiko slowly lifted eyes and head, the drape of her hair pooled at first and evaporated as she straightened. Slowly she lifted one little pale hand. Cupped, she placed it midway down the length of my covered cock.

"He is hard." Kiko said.

"He wants me." Vidya whispered. "But he wants you to watch. He wants you to see me suck his cock, watch as it slips between my open lips and my tongue licking the head, tasting him before I suck him into my mouth."

Kiko exhaled, the only sound in the room. Her breath was ragged, rattling with her tension. Her hand moved up to the head and then down to the balls, which she cupped.

I felt Vidya leave me. There was rustling and then her hands were back at my waist but this time, her hands tucked under the waist band of my briefs. Slowly, they slid inside and then together they lifted the fabric out and over my swollen cock. Kiko's hand dropped. The line of the briefs traveled down the length of my cock, revealing me ever so slowly. Once it was free, Vidya skimmed them down my thighs to the knees. My cock bobbed down. A bead of pre-cum appeared on the head.

"Taste him. Then you can taste me."

Kiko's eyes flicked behind me. Vidya was pressed firmly against my back. I could feel her stout bra, the paneled cups bent against me. Her hands moved around me and she took my cock in one while the other cupped my balls. She bent the cock down. I watched like it was happening to someone else, believable except for the sensations her hot hands left on my skin. Vidya's head was pressed to my right shoulder, I could feel her cheek as she peered around me.

"Taste him." She whispered. "Then me."

Kiko glanced past me, at Vidya I presumed, then looked at my cock, then lifted her eyes to look at me. They were steady, open, seeing. Abruptly, she rocked forward on the one bent leg and go onto that knee. She leaned forward till her face was close enough to my cock that I felt puffs of her breath on the damp head. The bead of pre-cum was swelling.

She stuck out a little tongue, pointed and tapered. She touched the tip of it to the bead of pre-cum. Her tongue flattened and she licked my cock head, clearing it of the bead. She looked up at me and then closed her eyes. Her lips opened and she leaned forward further, her hair draping to both sides of her head. She kissed my cock. Her lips were tight, hard, like nipples. They opened further and she sucked gently as she lowered her head. My cock disappeared past her lips, sliding into her mouth. Her tongue flicked along the surface of my cock head, touching and tasting as she slowly sucked me into her mouth. One of her hands found my leg.

I flinched like I'd been shocked. Vidya moved a hand up to my tummy and rubbed it.

"You're all right." She whispered. "Hold still for her. Let her taste you."

More and more of Kiko's long hair fell off her shoulders, finally obscuring her face. She continued to suck on my cock, just the head inside of her lips. My hips bucked once and she sat back, eyes accusing.

"Now. Me." Vidya said from behind me. Her hands turned me and I found her with her dress pulled up to her hips. A pair of black panties lay on the floor behind her. "In me, then she can taste me, on you." She grinned then, a sort of evil grin Kiko could not see. She turned around then and bent from the waist. She held her dress aloft, uncovering that perfect ass.

I bent my knees. I knew what she wanted, expected. I was eager to oblige her. I shuffled forward. I felt Kiko move behind me and suddenly she was standing beside us, staring at me, my cock that is, and Vidya's flexed ass. Kiko held her hair back out of her face because her head was inclined down, obviously not looking me in the eye. Her eyes were fixed on my cock. She waited. When I did not move her eyes flicked up to mine and finding me watching her, she nodded, once, very fast.

I shuffled the rest of the way to Vidya's pussy, now appearing between her butt cheeks. I peeled her open and touched her with my cock head, still glistening with Kiko's attention.

"Oh blast me." Vidya hissed. "Shag me, Joshua, shag me good."

I shoved. Her pussy parted and I entered her. She was raspy and dry. I pulled back. Her hips shimmied. Her dress was ankle-length, green embroidery and forest green background. It was stiff and hissed each time she moved. She rocked back on her heels, pressing her pussy onto my offered cock. The skirt hissed as she shifted her weight. Her breath whistled as my cock slide into her. I gripped her by the waist and rocked her away, then back again. Her pussy began to respond, smoothing the way. I realized she had been unsure that Kiko would respond.

Kiko did. Kiko was. She got to her knees, standing tall on them, her hair draping about her, her hands busy fending it off, pulling it back from covering her face.

"In me. Put it in me all the way, Joshua. Shag me!" Vidya hissed, panting now, both from the exertion of the bent position and, I hoped, from the excitement of the moment. I gripped her by the hips and pulled back as I leaned in. My cock knifed into her body.

"Oh yes, so long. Too long!" Vidya whispered. One hand twitched and part of her dress drooped down over us. Kiko immediately reached out and plucked it up, pulling it up onto Vidya's back till Vidya's hand found and grasped it again, holding it clear. I sawed in and out of Vidya's pussy till she was greasy slick. Finally, feeling her arousal building, I thrust deep into her, coating my whole cock with her. I wanted Kiko to get a good taste.

"Oh yes!" Vidya grunted.

I pulled out of her, shuffling back a half step and turning to Kiko.

"Oh no!" Vidya groaned.

Kiko's hands extended out, leaving her hair free. I straightened. Vidya straightened and turned around. Kiko's hands hovered near my glistening cock. I wobbled closer. She moved closer, leaning over which only brought more of her hair cascading about her face. Her hands moved it aside, parting it as she leaned into my cock. She hissed quietly and then her tongue appeared. She tasted Vidya, running the flat of her little tongue around the head again, much as she had done previously. I grunted. I thought for a moment my cock was going its own way but Kiko pulled back and the loss of contact disconnected me.

"Taste me." Vidya said again.

Kiko's eyes darted to Vidya who stood by watching the little Kabuki play. Kiko focused on my cock again and started kissing it, smearing her lips liberally with Vidya's elixir. Kiko sat back, licking her lips. Her eyes blinked and she leaned forward again. Her neck extended, her hands held back her hair. Her lips puckered and she sucked the end of my cock into her mouth.

Oh Christ, I wanted to come.

Her mouth shifted down the length of my cock in fits and starts as she leaned into it. Her head tilted further and further back as she leaned forward, exposing her perfect, white neck. Slowly, every so slowly, she eased down my cock, inserting more and more of it into her mouth and thence into the taut confines of her clinching throat. I am positive I could feel her pulse around my cock, like her heartbeat was wrapping around me, throbbing. With one final push, Kiko pressed her mouth fully onto my cock. She sucked, she swallowed, blowing through her nose, turning her head this way and that to get air. She sucked hard taking me deep. A froth of liquid formed around her tight mouth. She blew, swallowed, massaging my cock as it came alive in her mouth. She looked up and me, hesitated, and came off of me.

"You taste good, Vidya." She said. The American accent breaking the brittle moment.

"I think you should fuck her." Vidya hissed. "Kiko, stand up."

Kiko did. Rising easily to her feet. Her hair draped over her lean body. He eyes were fixed on my cock. She looked up. "No contract." She said. "But I can tell her I fucked you. She'll, she'll like that."

I doubted the veracity of that assertion but did not wish to argue such an insignificant point. I could see that her blouse or bedshirt, whatever it was, buttoned up the front. I took a step towards her and stumbled, falling into her, catching myself on her lank shoulder. She held me while I regained my balance.

"Shit. Forgot to take off my shoes." I grunted and did so, stripping off my socks, slacks and briefs, all while balancing on Kiko's shoulder. She stood still, placid, waiting; the perfect sex object. When I finally had my way cleared, I confronted her shirt. "I want you naked." I said, half asking.

"Yes." Kiko whispered.

Despite all the talk, I was about to fuck her. We both knew it. Her eyes lifted up from my bare cock, glittering with her saliva.

"I want to see you do her. It is a trade. I fuck you. You fuck her ass."

Whatever. I needed to act nonchalant and not vibrate with eagerness.

I began to unbutton the little white knobs that counted as buttons on her fuzzy blouse. I slowly opened it, revealing her breasts. Vidya had been watching. She moved behind the woman and searched through the enveloping hair to find the collar. Vidya pulled it off of her. Kiko arched her back and shoulders, releasing it but in doing so, projected her breasts through her cascading hair, as though through flowing water. When the shirt was gone, Vidya knelt and stripped down the bottoms, leaving the Japanese woman in nothing but a tiny thong. Vidya attended to that as well. Kiko's hair brushed the lips of her pussy. She did not move except to bite her lower lip with her perfect, even teeth.

Vidya spoke. "Joshua, sit on the footstool. Push it back against the chair so you can lay back a little."

I did as instructed.

Vidya moved around in front of Kiko and turned her back to where I sat. Slowly she backed the little woman towards me. When Kiko felt my knees on her thighs, she widened her legs and backed over me. Her legs were nearly too short to allow her room over the square footstool. When she got caught, Vidya steadied her while she shifted her weight onto one foot and put the other onto the footstool beside my thighs.

"Help her." Vidya said.

I put an arm under the bent leg and she distributed her weight onto my arm. Her hair streaked her porcelain back right before my face. She felt unbelievably light. She jerked when she moved the other leg but I held her up and she evened herself out, suspended over my very, very very, hard cock.

"Now, down. Down till you feel his cock. Just wait. We'll line you up and put it in." Vidya said softly.

"Okay." Kiko whispered. She was trembling, from excitement and anticipation or fear and dread, I could not tell. I hoped but did not know.

With the one leg bent above her waist, and the other carrying but part of her weight on the floor, Vidya and I maneuvered her pussy towards my cock. Each time I shifted to accommodate her weight, my cock moved out of alignment. Finally, Vidya reached between Kiko's legs and held my cock. Her hand was hot and damp. We lowered together.

Kiko's pussy kissed my cock. She bubbled, well prepared to receive me into her body. We tried to lower her evenly but as soon as my head penetrated past the outer lips of her pussy, we lost her for a moment and she dropped a few inches. Her body slipped down onto my cock.

"Oh Christ!" I grunted. Kiko was as wet as she was tight. If I relaxed my hold on her leg, she'd slip all the way down my cock. I did. She did. She squealed, moaning and arching her back which only placed more of her weight on my penetrating cock. Her body clutched at me and then released and she dropped down further, jamming more cock into her narrow crevice.

"Shag me, if that isn't something to see."

Having both her legs free, Kiko bent forward, again forcing her body further onto my cock. I was three-quarters buried inside of her pussy. I felt like my cock was wrapped with big, pulsing rubber bands. She was tight, she was convulsing.

"Lay back." Vidya muttered.

My ass was on the footstool so when I leaned back, my hands planted in the seat of the chair. Kiko was spread over me, over the footstool, unable to touch the floor on either side, pierced by my cock so only by leaning forward could she gain a little control of her position with her hands on the footstool by my knees. She found my knees and used them to lever herself up, lifting her body. It slurped on my cock, sucking as my pole withdrew from her.

"Oh fuck me." Kiko grunted, relaxing her motion. Her body plunked back down on my cock. Her back was covered with her hair. She kept swiping at it, knocking it aside, out of her face. Those actions kept her from being able to lift herself up again. My hands were planted behind me, so I was no help. My cock basted inside her quivering body.

"I, I have heard of slow, slow fucks but never imagined...." Kiko whispered. "Christ, if he moves, I'll explode!" There was awe in her voice, a voice strung with tense passion.

I can take a hint. I moved my knees to the front of the footstool and lifted my ass, arching my back.

The bitch wasn't lying.

"Oh motherfucking Christ!" She screamed and her whole body convulsed, curling her forward, leaving her main point of contact at my cock. Her little ass wiggled as she slid down my pole, ramming her full. Her body jerked again. She leaned forward between my legs, over her spread thighs, which served only to grind her more firmly full of cock, my cock!

Her hips twisted and that served to screw us tighter together. Her inner muscles had me by now and they were pulsing around my cock. I bucked up under her again. She groaned and sagged, surrendering to the cock plugged into her body. Her hair had mostly parted and fallen off her back so I could see it tense as her body responded to the cock in her. She got forward onto her hands and managed to get her legs between the chair and the footstool. She took her weight on her legs. She started to lift up and for a moment I thought I would lose her altogether but her body jerked again and she rocked forward, her knees buckled and she dropped hard down the full length of my cock.

"Oh my sweet fucking lord!" Kiko growled. "Oh Christ, fuck me!"

My arms finally gave out and I plunked down into the seat of the chair. My head was bent up. Kiko was shaking, her whole body shivered and shook. Vidya stood beside her, just watching us, her hands massaging her tits. She saw me eying her and seemed to take it as a challenge. She got to her knees and swept away Kiko's hair. She fastened her lips to Kiko's near breast, sucking hard on the conical little nipple.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh god!" Kiko cried. Her body bucked again, seizing around my cock. Oh my, but that felt marvelous! Her voice turned into a keen and she jerked hard, bucking three, four, five times, gasping and panting. She pushed Vidya from her breast and that flung her back onto my chest. Kiko lay on me panting, struggling to balance with my cock as her main point of reference. She lifted her feet and planted them to either side of my thighs, on the footstool. My cock had been pulled nearly free of her pussy. The contrast of her heated interior with the chill air on my wet cock struck me. I liked the warmth!

Kiko arched her back, pointing her pussy more directly at my cock. She lifted her body and moved forward, bending my cock under her. She released and fell down onto my cock. She grunted and dropped back onto my chest. Her hair ran in rivers over my body, slick, smooth darkness. She arched her back again and began to pump her hips. My cock came free and she collapsed back onto me.

Vidya stood up and removed her skirt. She took off her blouse and bra. She pointed at the woman laying on me. "Bring her. Finish with her, then its my turn."

I fought to sit up. Kiko was no help. She lay on me, her legs to either side of mine. I finally got her twisted to the side, to get an arm under her knees. I sat forward, lifting her, then stood up, cradling her in my arms.

For a moment her head dangled back over my arm, her eyes were closed. When they opened she found my eyes. "What are you doing?" Kiko asked.

"I am going to fuck you." I said.

"I thought you already had?" She closed her eyes.

She lay in my arms like a wispy wish come true. Her hair streamed around us, like great sheets of water or shards of darkness. I followed Vidya upstairs. In a space overlooking the living room, there was a futon on six inch risers. This woman, on a futon, it would like fucking her on the floor. I got to one knee and lay Kiko on the futon. Her eyes remained closed.

"She wants you to take her. She is more Japanese than she thinks." Vidya whispered.

I twisted the tiny woman around and took her by each ankle. I opened her legs. She was pliant, still, nude. Her eyes remained closed. Her pussy bubbled, flowing with her inner fluid. I got between her legs and bent over her. Kiko lay still, head turned, eyes closed. Vidya knelt beside me, nude. She fingered my cock and directed it to the other woman's entrance. I grunted as Kiko's fire licked about my cock. I bent between her splayed legs, pressing my cock into her once more. I turned my head and found Vidya's ample tit against my cheek. I kissed what I could reach. Vidya swung around and presented me with her breasts, pressing them against my face. I sucked on her nipple even as I sank my cock into Kiko.

Kiko murmured something. Her legs twitched. I pushed deeper into her.

"Lay down." I snarled, my voice raspy with lust.

Vidya did. Two short women as different as night and day. Vidya, dark in skin, and full-figured, with prominent hips and mountainous tits; Kiko, slight, white as snow, her tits barely bumps to be kissed, her limbs thin, her hips slim, her pussy tight and hot. I pulled out of that tight, hot pussy and moved between Vidya's plush legs.

Vidya grunted, cocked up her hips and with both hands, pulled her legs back around me, opening her body. I directed my cock to her entrance. I contacted her, slick with Kiko. I slid into her, laying down onto the back of her thighs. She bent under me, pulling her own legs back and apart, making room for me while forming a platform. My cock penetrated her. Vidya's plushness hugged me, embracing me and pulling me down into her, a miasma of pleasure boiling with passion. I pulled back, thrust into her again and then withdrew completely.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers