A Fucking Investment Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was staring me right in the cock.

"So? What do you think? Care to join us?" I could not help myself. I had this raging lust for Mrs. Grayson but could not figure out the key to her chastity belt.

She smiled at me, complimented. "No thanks, I better stick with the audit."

I shrugged and padded back into the back bedroom. Cassie was sucking John's cock once more. As I arrived, she came off of him, crawled up his prone body on the bed and mounted him

"Oh good gosh!" John growled. "My goodness that is wonderful! You are delicious!"

Cassie ignored him, preferring to continue rolling her hips over his, rousing her own passion with the switch and swish of his cock inside of her. After just a few minutes, she growled and increased tempo. Moments later, she stiffened into a very quiet, very tense climax.

Victoria stood beside me. While we watched Cassie orgasm, I slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She leaned away from me but then relaxed and huddled into the crook of my arm. She seemed companionable but I wanted to drag her onto the bed and mount her. I distracted myself by watching as Cassie rode John till she came again. When she recovered, she twisted around and looked at me, big question marks in both eyes.

"Ass?" She said, again making the statement a question at the last moment.

I nodded.

"Lube in the drawer by the bed." She said and bent over John and kissed him hard on the mouth. He grasped her ass and began to lift her up and down. Her tits brushed his chest, her back curved to make each connection profound.

I found the lube and looked at Victoria. She did not respond.

I moved over to the bed. "Pillows." I said. The ones on the bed were pitiful, flat and lifeless. I padded into the other bedroom and appropriated four more just like it. I used them to lift John's ass off the bed, arching his body so that at the apex of the arch, Cassie could ride him and bend down, allowing me access to her ass.

With that access, I rubbed her hips and ass. Finally I touched her ass hole and she got still, leaning over John, pressing her tits into his face. She sat over him, her hands on his shoulders, waiting, filled with cock. I took the hint, dabbed lube around her ass hole and opened her up, pressing my finger against her opening. She grunted. She was tight. I wiggled and she grunted again. I wiggled again and I felt a little give in her ass. Back and forth, round and round, I moved my finger till I felt her relax, just a bit. I took advantage of that and pushed into her, most of my finger.

Cassie's ass shied away from me but John benefited, since she had to grind down onto him to escape me. She didn't try very hard. In the end, she lifted off John, pressing her ass back against me, pressing herself onto my finger. I withdrew it, coated my cock and got behind her. Again she went still. John's legs were wide and hers were outside of his, which spread her tautly across his body.

I put my cock head to the cone of her little ass and pressed. Cassie groaned, tensing. John groaned like the cold finger of death had been inserted into his ass.

"Oh, golly Moses!" He muttered.

I almost laughed. The guy needed to learn how to swear.

"Oh god, fuck me!" Cassie filled in while we filled her.

I pushed harder. For moment, Cassie fought me but then she relaxed and my cock penetrated to the hot, oily interior of her ass. She groaned loudly, a vibration reached my cock.

I lifted my head and came aware of Mrs. Grayson standing at the side of the bed gazing at us, like an Olympic judge watching a gymnastics display. She did not look like the East German judge, a cliche that has been lost with the dissolution of the Soviet Unions and their slave republics but it remained apt. She looked like a model looking at clothing, trying to decide what to wear. I wanted her to slip me on in the worst way.

I ground into Cassie. The lithe woman groaned because I pushed my cock hard into her ass, seating it far inside of her. I felt her insides writhe, adjusting and shifted at the invasion. She pitched forward. I could see John moving between her arms planted beside his head. Her head rose up and she sighed. I heard the sound of kissing and guessed John was sucking her tits. I would have been.

Cassie lifted her ass, pressing her flat ass against me, sealing us together. She pushed down then, filling her pussy with John's cock. I followed her down, clinching her tightly between us. She groaned. He groaned. I pulled back and rammed into her again. They groaned together under the fall of my weight on them.

I glanced over at Victoria. She noticed and met my gaze with her dark, shining eyes. She smiled at me. "Mr. Gale, I, I wonder if you mind if I made use of your man here? I mean, when you all are finished, I thought I would take him home, to my hotel, I mean, and have him, perhaps several times. You seem to have inspired me, to, uh, go beyond the boundaries of my audit and participate but, but I don't think we should mix business with pleasure." She smiled brilliantly. "Would you mind horribly if I fucked John?"

The conflict roared in me. It was so profound and so undeniable that I gushed cum into Cassie's ass without another thought or breath. The idea of Mrs. Grayson naked, of her fucking anyone, even if it was not me consumed me so utterly I launched immediately into a jack rabbit orgasm.

Cassie understood I was putting my cum into her ass and that seemed to set off a chain reaction. She dropped her head and shook, her body shivered as she understood what was happening in her ass. Then she cried out, a gasping explanation. John rose up under us and Cassie was smashed between the two men implanted in her body. She screamed.

Cassie's voice rose and fell several times as the tide of orgasm came and went and came again, washing over her and leaving her panting and shivering with pleasure.

When she calmed, Victoria waved a hand at me. "Well, Mr. Grayson?" She asked.

I was still lightheaded from my own climax. I nodded dully, not fully aware of what was happening. Then my brain cleared away the mental detritus and I could speak coherently. "Not, not mine to give away. No, no contract." I panted.

"Yes." John said. "Of course. No, no contract, con, con, contract need, need, needed." He groaned and felt Cassie shimmering under me and figured that John was flooding her pussy with cum even as he consented to leaving with the gorgeous woman who was watching us double team the professor.

"Oh fucking Christ!" Cassie moaned. "I, I have two, two, two cocks in me."

"Yes, yes you do. There will be more. Lots more." Mrs. Grayson murmured.

"I, I, I want to taste a woman." Cassie whispered. "Care to let me start with you?" Cassie lifted her head and looked around. Without her glasses, she seemed unable to focus properly or in the right direction.

Mrs. Grayson actually stepped back. "I, no, I, I am just auditing." She left us then.

John began to pant and not from excitement but from the weight of us both on his chest and abdomen. I pulled my cock, still hard, out of Cassie and got to my knees behind the. Cassie immediately began to thrust her pelvis down onto John.

"Still, still hard." She panted. "God, it feels so good to have a man in me again!" She cooed with pleasure but John lifted her bodily off of his cock and deposited her on the bed beside him.

"No." He panted.

I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Have to go." He said. "Can't go home too late." He sat up.

Cassie regarded him with a mixture of confusion and lust before looking at me. Her eyes were bleary, struggling to gain information without the focus her glasses granted. I shook my head.

I dressed and went out into the living room. Mrs. Grayson had found another beer.

"I called a taxi." She said. "Be here in ten minutes, maybe." She set down the empty beer bottle and looked around at me. "You don't mind do you? If I take Mr. Sawyer for a spin. I, I confess, auditing your activities has been, intriguing and I am aroused more than I thought possible. I, I am amazed at this. I cannot tell you. I feel like I have been deprived all my life, like a beer girl discovering Champaign." She glanced at the empty beer bottle and grinned that guileless grin that had to be a lie for this woman. "I guess that was a poor turn of the phrase, backwards in this situation, huh?" She looked up at me. "Who knew I would love beer? I, I had never tried it, always looking down my aristocratic nose at it and guess what? I like it and now I am all confused."

"Want to take Cassie with you? Have the both? Do me a little favor and let her have a taste of you?"

Mrs. Grayson's face twitched and her eyes flashed. "No. No, I think you should engineer that connection, don't you? John should be plenty for me."

I got a weird feeling, like I was handing another man off to the woman I wanted to have in the worst way. I think everyone was confused. I finally nodded. "I cannot convince you to trade?"

"Trade?" She blinked at me.

"John. For me, I mean."

"Oh." She laughed a curiously nervous laugh, unfamiliar to her. She looked away, seeming like she was uncomfortable and not because of the coming rejection but because she was unfamiliar with being uncomfortable like that. She was familiar with making others uncomfortable. "Uh, no, Al...Joshua, I think we have some business to discuss and that suggests we should not conjugate together just yet."

Not a "no" so I chose to be encouraged rather than only disappointed. Cassie appeared, padding into the room with a towel around her waist and her tits wobbling freely. For their form, they seemed curiously full of motion.

"Going?" She asked.

We both nodded.

"Thank you for the beer. I, I never drank it before and well, I guess I like it plenty fine."

It amused me to hear this woman turning phrases that sounded like Cassie.

Cassie nodded and looked at me. "I am yours now. Now what?"

"I have to gain access to Rachel McKinnon and then get her access to you." I said.

Cassie licked her lips, just like a cat gazing at a bowl of milk that is just out of reach. "Don't tease me."

"Don't count on that, girl. I want to figure out how to tease you till you are dribbling with desire, then I want you to cum for us all."

"Jesus, you sweet mouth, don't talk that way to me. I'll fuck you right here."

John appeared and just then a horn outside honked.

"Ready? That's our taxi." Victoria got her things and strode to the door. John looked at me, his face full of questions.

"Tomorrow night." I said. "Call me just before you go in."

"It'll take a couple hours, maybe three or four."

I nodded.

She nodded at the open door and the taxi beyond. "Is this all right with you? I mean...?"

I nodded. I don't know how. Mind and body wanted to stuff him in a closet and go get in the taxi and see if Mrs. Grayson would relent. I think my skin was in charge because everything inside of it wanted to go beg to fuck that woman. My skin was exhausted.

"Go on." I said. "I'll ask for an account of it later." For a brief moment I felt a flash of camaraderie with John Sawyer, forgetting for the moment his actions and the intentions of his wife. "Have her." I said but did not manage to keep the wistful regret out of my voice.

He skittered out of the room.

Cassie regarded me for a moment, and then walked over and hugged me, pressing her tits against my chest and laying her cheek on my shoulder. "If I was a man, I'd want her to fuck me too." She said with a sigh in her voice.

I left the rest of it unsaid and took my leave. I walked back home to my empty house and despite all I had pending, I went to bed and slept like the dead. Alone.

**** HEY, help an author out. Vote. Leave a comment. Comments encourage and sometimes inspire. What do you like? What works? Anything that leaves you cold? Be kind and you'll get more because I respond best to positive feedback, if it is justified and warranted. Thanks. -C