A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get this over with." She said tightly.

Clearly the import of my stated intentions had soaked into her.

"Don't let her fool you. She likes to eat pussy." John said, a chortle backing his tone.

"Shut up, John."

"I love you, Eve." He said seriously.

She looked at him from the corners of her eyes. "Don't say that, John. You don't have to. Haven't I demonstrated that I'll fulfill the contract perfectly? You ask, I'll fuck. Suck. Whatever. You've been in my ass twice since he was. Every step I take, I think I feel a breeze wafting up inside of me. God, I can't move without feeling like I have a cock up my butt." She smiled thinly at him. "He can ask too. I'll do as he asks, too." Her voice dripped with scorn but for whom I could not discern. Her words clearly implied that he was nothing special, of no more importance to her than a tampon. She looked over at me. "You started this but, well, now I guess I have to live with it."

She smiled her plastic model smile. "Let's go eat some pussy." She said to me.

She seemed entirely too composed. There is something about Eve, about a woman with such poise and elan that makes you want something to be out of place, out of whack or just cockeyed. You want to crack the facade and see what sort of reality exists behind it. That may just be me.

I had the distinct feeling that Eve was back to being Eve and no matter what I made her do, she'd remain in control of anyone and everyone, even if I had a dozen guys line up to butt fuck her, she'd still instruct each and every one on how to give her the most pleasure. Curiously, I wanted her to accomplish that but I wanted that pleasure to be mine to give her and not hers to arrange. I had the thought that she wanted the same thing and discovering that comforted me. That ran a zing through my psychic ding-a-ling.

Eve left me no time to bask in my reverie. "Let's go." She stuck out her tongue and wagged it in the air. "I want to make her scream. Who's first?"

"Mrs. McCall." I said automatically.

Eve reeled in her tongue. Her silence was eloquent and profound, so profound I wondered whom this woman had in mind when she spoke of eating pussy. Hmm.

I nodded. "Let's go." I glanced at John, downed the last hit of scotch and walked to the front door and opened it, holding it for Eve.

Oddly enough, she went over to where John sat on the bar stool and offered him her cheek, which he duly kissed. He ran a hand up her angled side and down to her lean hip. "Be good." He whispered.

"I'll be fucking great."

I closed the door. "Take off her panties." I said suddenly.

John looked scared and Eve looked shocked.

"I have the garters on over them. I'd have to...oh!" The woman was brilliant and caught on fast. "You aren't talking to me, are you?" She said, a slight smile of understanding.

John looked back and forth between her and me.

"He wants you to cut them off. I never thought...oh well, there's more where they came from. Scissors are in the left drawer." She spoke her control, still giving directions.

John got stiffly to his feet, obtained the scissors and returned to the stool. Eve stood still while he lifted the side of her tan skirt and with some difficulty cut up the side of her hip, slicing the granny panties open, exposing her smooth skin. When he succeeded, she twisted around, showing me her straight back. John repeated the process on her other side and delicately pulled the conservative tan panties from between her legs.

Eve looked at me and smiled, though more wanly than previously. "Ready." She said softly.

We walked out into the sunshine and down the street towards Liza McCall's house.

"That was curiously thrilling. Did you plan to do that?"

"What if you'd not had any panties on?" I returned.

"Oh. Right."

We walked the rest of the way to Liza's house in silence. I rang her bell. It sounded like a huge European church bell.

The door opened and there stood Liza McCall. She wore a white fluffy dress that cinched up under the berm of her breasts. In other women, perhaps, the plane of the stomach would have been a swollen dome but with Liza, it was flat with a crease up the middle. Her hips flowered from her waist and her ass bulged behind, unmistakable even under the white pleated skirt. Her arched hips and ass made the skirt appear much too short, hanging down just past her crotch. On a lesser woman with lesser ass and hips it would have covered to mid-thigh. I thought it was remarkably similar to Eve's in length and proximity to pussy. Across her breasts a ruffle circled under her bare arms, forming a veil that covered her cleavage, ample and otherwise.

For a moment we stared at each other but then Eve slipped past me. "I am here to go down on you." Eve said. "Where would you like to come the first time?"

I caught the momentary shock and irritation on Liza's face. She held the perfect expression for the space of a gnats blink and then it was gone, the irritation at having Eve grasping control made her queasy.

"Oh dear Eve," she said, her voice syrupy and smooth, "so you finally succumbed to Mr. Gale too and are on your knees with the rest of us?" Liza turned and followed the much slighter woman into her house.

Eve stood looking around. "I think the couch, to start." She said. She turned to look at us. She lifted the front of her skirt. "I am already commando, so do you think...?"

Liza, despite herself, lifted her skirt and showed that she too fought the same war.

"Mmm, you do look tasty. Sit down." Eve waved her tongue around. "I think I know what I am doing when it comes to making you come, unless you are perverse or misshapen in some way. Sit."

Liza did and immediately looked perturbed, irritated that she obeyed so readily. She nearly beamed, however, when Eve got to her knees before where she sat on the couch.

"Slump a little so I can get at you easier." Eve said, her voice even and sustaining.

Liza did and again her look of chagrin flashed over her face. Obedience of this sort irritated her, particularly her own.

I watched, fascinated. I waited till Eve was up on her knees and had placed her hands on Liza's knees, primly pressed together. With a casual motion, Eve opened them. Something in her manner made that seem to be a flourish, almost grand in its minimalism. Liza gasped at the woman's touch and she opened like a hardback book dropped on its broken spine.

"Don't you think you should kiss her lips before you kiss her other lips?" I asked, reasonably I thought.

Eve looked around at me. "Is that a command, oh master?" Her voice still held no hint of sarcasm. I looked for it but found none.

I decided to go with Eve's inclination. "Of course. Why would you think otherwise?"

"Because it sounded like a question."

"I was being deft, don't make me get crass in directing you." The warning flung out between us and she flinched, well the cheek under her left eye flinched. Her eyes moved back to the woman before her and the opened legs.

Liza looked back and forth between us like we were speaking an entirely unfamiliar language.

Eve nodded and leaned between Liza's open knees, fairly crawling up the stouter woman, rubbing her chin between Liza's voluminous breasts on the way to pressing her own lips against Liza's. The two women kissed but it seemed more like two manikins demonstrating mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Eve pulled back. "What's wrong?"

Liza looked over at me. "What's going on here?"

Eve answered her before I could inhale. "I am going down on all of Joshua's women."

"Not going down on them, making them come." I corrected her.

Eve looked around at me. "Oh, oh yes, well, of course. That goes without saying."

"Goes without saying?" Liza mumbled.

Eve slid her hands up the other woman's bare, white thighs, far under the covering skirt, what there was of it. Just as abruptly, Eve removed her hands from under the skirt and placed them on Liza's side and moved them carefully up under the ruffle to her breasts.

"Oh, oh god." Liza hissed.

Eve's hands pulled the tight, thin fabric down. Liza's breasts appeared through the nearly translucent ruffle. The tight white fabric revealed her breasts like a blackout blind being removed. Eve pulled the cloth down to Liza's waist. Liza's tits peeked out from under the white ruffle, her aureoles half covered, her nipples were scarlet and erect. Despite her conscious resistance, her body seemed to be responding to this velvet assault.

Eve's hands delicately lifted the ruffle, like a surgeon moving a bit of flesh out of her way. She leaned in and kissed the outer arch of Liza's healthy right breast. Liza's hands lifted off the couch where they had been serving as kick stands and gripped Eve's torso at about the ribs. Liza jerked as Eve sucked at one nipple and then groaned as the blond opened her mouth and engulfed a third of her breast.

"Uh, uh, yes, yes, like that." Liza moaned, her body teetering, sitting forward to meet the delicious pleasure of the other woman's intentions, but unstable on the soft, plush couch. Eve released her breast and moved to the other. Suddenly, to my eyes anyway, Liza's knees clicked wider, much wider. Her hips hunched a little.

"Oh, uh, oh, oh." Liza grunted. "Ah." She sighed.

I could see that Eve had moved her hand between the redhead's legs and it began to move back and forth. Eve's mouth remained on the second breast, kissing and sucking around the nipple.

"Suck it, please." Liza panted. The sound of her voice seemed to alert her that she was aroused. Her eyes opened and twitched over to look up at me. They held a plea, as though asking me to rescue her from the consuming demands of her own body. She seemed distraught by what she was doing but her body, in thrall to the woman, did not move. Eve's lips smacked and then she sucked the taut red nipple into her mouth, her very obedience and compliance serving as her defiance. Liza bucked.

Eve immediately retreated, sitting back onto her heels. She looked over at me. "She'll come easy." Eve said. "Are you ready to orgasm, Elizabeth?"

Liza groaned and sank back into the couch which served to push her hips forwards.

"Oh yes. Please. My god, just like that? I am hot as a griddle and horny as a mountain goat!" She closed her eyes. "Eat me, Ms. Covington."

That stopped Eve, apparently hearing that name rather than Mrs. Sawyer disturbed her. She sat still staring up between Liza's open legs till Liza opened her eyes and looked down over the snowy ridge of her own tits still partly covered by the ruffle.

"What?" Liza said. "God, don't stop now!" As if to emphasize her opinion, she popped her hips forward another inch closer to the edge of the couch.

Eve ran her hands up the woman's thighs again and then moved between them, her head cocked back at an extreme angle. She kissed Liza's cunt directly. I moved to the side so I could see her lick along the pursed cleft.

Liza bucked, her hips jerked up and down. Eve moved away and waited.

"Goddamn, don't stop!" Liza grunted. "You, uh, you have to make me come, uh, right?" Her eyes did not open. I wanted to bend over the panting woman and kiss her but thought I should not inject my maleness into this exchange just yet.

Eve returned her lips to Liza's lower lips and kissed and licked. She moved a hand up and thrummed at Liza's clit. The redhead gagged and grunted. Eve pressed deeper. I imagined her tongue extending deep into the other woman, probing through the nerve-rich interior of her body, eliciting all manner of wild sensations. Liza seemed to verify that assessment. Her head wagged back and forth, her hand clutched the cushions beside her ass and her hips pulsed up and down as she fucked Eve's face. Eve's tongue fucked her back.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" Liza grunted and then she stiffened. Her torso twisted to one side and she groaned. Her hips lifted and then popped forward five or six times. "Uh, uh, uh," she moaned and then it was over. She collapsed back onto the couch and lay gasping for air.

Eve sat back, her face a smear of make-up and clear fluid. She looked at me. "Now, don't you want to put your cum in her for me to eat out of her? Isn't that part of your plan? Go ahead. Don't you want to fuck her?"

"God yes, fuck me!" Liza said.

Eve nearly smiled but her eyes were dark, like a puppet's button eyes. When I didn't move, she smiled thinly. "Need help?" She knee walked over to me and unbuckled my belt. By the time I came alive again, she had my pants down my legs and had lifted my briefs off my hard cock. She pulled them down and exposed me to the air. She fit one delicate hand around my cock and bent it down to her full lips. With her fine features, her lips always seemed outsized, thicker and fuller so they never really matched but now, it seemed like they were larger, even more profoundly plush.

She kissed the end of my cock and I lurched over her, losing my balance for a moment. She steadied me with one hand on my thigh. Her lips pursed and her head pressed forward. Some of her lank blond hair fell over her face and tickled along the shaft of my cock in advance of her sucking lips. She sucked me deep into her mouth. With a final push, she fit the head of my cock into her throat. Her breathing stopped and I felt the constriction of her sucking seal her mouth around me, the reverse pressure pulled at my nerves, sending unique sensations of pleasure shooting through me.

I closed my eyes and like that, the sensations disappeared.

"You're ready. Fuck her." Eve instructed from her knees.

She moved out of my way and I waddled over to where Liza sprawled in the middle of the couch. We turned her and lay her lengthwise on the couch. One of her hands directed my cock to her pussy. I entered her before I even got my feet off the floor, constrained as they were by my pants, still looped about my ankles.

I sank into Liza and she pressed her hips up at me. We joined, groaning together with pleasure. Her body enveloped mine. I penetrated through her luscious layers, filling her with my cock. Suddenly, all I wanted to do was come. I wanted an orgasm, it was like a madness that I had no will to resist. I grabbed one breast and bent to it, sucking at the top slope I could reach. I humped between her spread legs. Liza groaned and humped back. Her pussy clasped me tightly and resisted when I pulled out but welcomed my return. My oscillations gained momentum. I released her breast and sought her lips, finding them open and hot. She huffed as I lay on her. I moved my hands down to her ass, clasped her against me and rammed down into her.

Liza squealed and grunted. Then her body shook and bucked under me.

"One." Eve said, her voice close by my ear. Then I felt her hand on my shoulder. My orgasm crashed through the glass ceiling, rising out of me like a psychopathic Phoenix. I flowed into Liza and she groaned with the conjunction, feeling my passion peaking. She gripped my shoulders and her hips thumped up at me so fast, I dared not try to keep pace. I settled between her legs and let her throb against me.

"Oh, oh, oh god's gadgets, yes!" Liza howled. Her voice ratcheted up the scale and her orgasm fed on mine. I pounded between her legs and she stiffened and screeched and bucked, fully consumed by her own climax.

"Shit." Eve breathed at my left ear. "That looks really good!"

"Uh, yes, good, good, good!" Liza agreed, her voice tight with delight.

The denouement came quickly. I lay between Liza's legs as though dead for a few minutes, well, except for the huffing and puffing that sounded like I was trying to inflate her. She strained under me as though I was doing just that.

After some time, when I regained my breath, Eve tapped me on the ass. "My turn." She whispered. "Time to taste you two." She actually giggled a little. "Taste your cocktail." Her light little hands pulled at me, turning me over so that I sloughed off the redheaded woman onto the floor. Eve crawled over me, crouching between Liza's legs. I saw that before I closed my eyes and dropped away from reality.

The next thing I knew I heard Liza's voice, tight and strained grunting, "Oh fuck a duck, not again! Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn!" Then she trilled into a high-pitched wail that left my skin crawling. I opened my eyes and saw Eve crouching between Liza's open legs, both hands under the woman's ass so it lifted high off the couch. Eve clutched the woman's pussy to her face and appeared to be sucking at it. Liza's body responded, jerking from time to time and then, while I watched this time, she orgasmed again. Her body fought Eve's hold, twisting and bucking, but Eve held her fast, crushing Liza's hips up against her open mouth.

"God, Evie fuck me! Eat me, come, come, coming again!" Liza wailed.

Liza's leg dangled off the couch over me. The other was thrown wide over the back of the couch. She huffed and she puffed and she climaxed again. Her body bucked and shook as Eve persisted. Her voice gurgled like a leak in a sink drain. Liza came again and then again, tipping into a series of little orgasms that rattled through her flesh in a pearl string of righteous pleasure.

That series of lightly laid pleasure continued with increasing intensity till finally Liza lurched onto her side, twisting Eve free of her pussy, her whole body convulsed and shook. She cried out and quaked with tense pleasure.

"Oh puking parrot puppets!" She cried. "I can't come again. God, stop! Evy, please, goddamn, no more!"

Eve sat up.

I don't think she thought I was conscious because I caught the look on her face. She looked positively pleased, like she had perfected the art of pussy diving and had just demonstrated that fact to Liza. With that satisfaction, however, I glimpsed the little defiant bit of spite, as though turning Liza into a puddle reduced the woman to a panting, gasping animal. Eve appeared to take comfort in both the fact the other woman had lost her fucking mind and that she herself had done it. As though feeling my eyes, she glanced at me and her face snapped back into being impassive.

I made as though I had not been watching, rolling to my knees so I could get my pants out from around my ankles. I struggled to my feet and pulled everything back into place, noting for the record that my cock was still perfectly hard.

"Cheese and crackers!" Liza grunted from the couch. "I don't know who taught that girl to eat pussy but she is no sous chef! She gives head like an expert."

I glanced at Eve and again saw the shadowed satisfaction in her expression.

Eve got off the couch, standing beside me. She smoothed her little skirt, discovered one snap on a stocking had come loose and reattached it. She looked up at me, a prim look on her face, like she was laughing at me.

"Next." She said, almost happily but then her expression snapped back to neutral.

On the couch, Liza sat up, the disarray of her clothing matched the wobble in her eyes. She looked pole-axed. "You need to get a collar and leash for that woman. God, she'll kill somebody. Fuck me but she can eat pussy!"

My glance at Eve was so immediate I caught the new expression and it made my cock pulse with anticipation. I saw fear on her face.

"Collar?" I said.

"Let's go." Eve said, her voice suddenly filled with tension.

"Good idea." I said. I bent over and kissed Liza on the forehead. "I'll get back to you but you need to work out the accounting. I think it is about to become important."

She nodded but I was unsure she comprehended my words.

Eve followed along behind me but slowed when I turned into the drive to my house.

"Where are you going? Don't you want me to eat out the other women you have subjugated?"

"Recruited. I don't subjugate anyone. Hell, you can quit anytime you like."

1...456789