A Fucking Investment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was persuaded. The reserve in Eve I had sensed to that point seemed shattered. Her hips pulsed as she tried to ram herself full of cock. I had pulled back so that she could gain only a few inches of the thrilling penetration that titillated her ten million inner nerve endings. Her hips moved, twerking with greater urgency, force and speed trying to pierce her inner walls without success. She seemed intent on thrashing her own reserve, shredding it so that she could finally surrender to the thriving passion so long imprisoned behind her cool and reserved demeanor.

My hands only rested on her hips, guiding them but slightly. She moved so fast I had no hope to keep up but held still so she had a stationary target but even then, her violent motion dislodged my cock and I fell away, legs shaking. I sat back on my heels behind her. She twisted to glare at me, snarling like some cross between a cougar and a cobra. Wordless, she hissed and growled and still managed to make her demand clear. Her eyes were wild and everything about her demanded penetration once more. All of her demanded cock!

I grasped her waving ass, held her still and rose up on my knees a little higher. I felt the sensitized end of my cock bump her lean thigh and slide between her legs. I rose up, felt the wispy fuzz of her pubic hair then the hot voracious lips of her pussy. She arched her back, lifting her ass and rocked back on her knees. Her arms wagged above her like a sea buoy. She planted my cock back in her pussy with such force, I fell forward over her back, restrained by her arms locked between us. My cock slicked into her then popped free. I felt her growl, twisting under me. I put out a hand and pushed myself upright.

"Goddammit, put that cock in me!" Eve snarled, her voice a paroxysm of passion.

I did, hurriedly. Despite our relationship, I felt compelled to please her, her demand held me in sway and all I wanted to do was to satisfy the raging lust exuding from her. Val rose up to watch us, her eyes glowed with interrupted ardor. I fumbled at Eve's ass, following the crease in her ass past her asshole to the gushing entrance to her passion. I pushed a finger into her pussy, finding her open like a new highway.

"No, goddammit, my, your cock. Put your fucking cock in me. Fuck me!" Eve snapped.

I rose up and with one hand on her hip reconnected us, shoving my cock into her without regard to any delicacy. I held her by the wrists, steadying her as her body inhaled my cock, sucking it inside while she watched. Her eyes changed, the savage passion dulled and as my cock slid home, her eyes closed. She grunted, her hips flexed and she crushed herself back against me.

"Fuck me." She said in a nearly normal voice.

It was like I was fucking a whole girl band all in one go. This new voice sounded like the drummer. I did as she demanded. I ground us together. Her voice deepened and she groaned with lurid satisfaction.

"Faster. Harder." She whispered softly, her voice syrupy with satisfaction, using the dulcet tones of a flutist.

I thrust harder and faster. Eve's body responded. I felt a gout of fluid spew between us and I was reasonably sure I had contributed little or nothing to the mixture. She was so extremely twisted that her body remained tight and strained. I began slapping us together, the sharp, wet sound of my flesh smacking against hers filled the room. I gripped her hips and tried to increase the pace and force without losing my way altogether.

Eve's head arched, her chin high, impossibly twisted so I could see her face as I fucked her from behind, a disorienting configuration. I could even see one nipple and it seemed elongated.

"Hey? What about me?" Val cried from the bed above us.

Eve whipped around. "Shut the fuck up!" She snarled, but despite her words, she moved forward and took a long wet swipe at Val's pussy with her tongue. Her bound body arched over Val's crotch, weaving and had it not been for the fin of arms above her, she would have looked just like an angry snake.

Even while I hammered her from behind, she resumed eating Val, bending down to lick and kiss Val's pussy. Val convulsed, her body responded immediately to the resumption of stimulation. For a moment, the wet sounds of Eve's mouth on Val's pussy blended with the staccato slapping of our two bodies, then it went all silent. She seemed to have affixed her mouth to Val and all sound ceased. If I had not been smacking against her thighs and ass, I would have thought I had gone deaf.

Val screamed. Her body lurched and she scuttled away back onto the bed, dragging Eve a few feet before they separated.

"Her, her, her tongue, god, I can feel it deep, ugh, deep, ugh, deep...!" Val's voice evaporated in a flush of orgiastic fury. Her body convulsed. Eve shouldered her clinching legs apart, intent on the pussy under her mouth. Val shook with her climax, tensing and twisting while the other woman redeemed her with lips and tongue.

My orgasm arrived like a tidal wave, enveloping my humanity and my consciousness in a consuming wash of pleasure that blinded and deafened me, leaving me floating in a roiling cataract of ecstasy. Then I heard something, as though from far away. It seemed to get closer and closer, changing pitch and intensity. I became aware that Eve's body was pressing back at me and that my cock was surrounded by a thousand fingers of delight, all touching me and drawing out my orgasm. Her hips bucked against me.

My eyes opened and I found Eve had pushed away from Val, balancing on her forehead on the bed, she braced herself, her body bucked against me, grinding her hips back, trying to get more of my pumping cock into her. I had sagged back onto my heels as my climax swamped me but with this crease of consciousness returned, I rose up. That placed my cock in direct line with her pussy and suddenly I was balls deep in her again. I swear I felt her pussy lips seething against my thighs. She seemed as open as an Expo and just as inviting. I gripped her by the waist and jammed her onto my cock.

Eve bucked and thrashed and screamed. Her shriek suddenly pierced my pleasure dulled senses and struck me like a vicious uppercut. My head went back and it was like I experienced a second orgasm. A torrent of pleasure coursed over and through me. I wanted to feel my cock ram through her body clear to her tonsils. I thrust into her as hard as I could. Eve continued to scream and buck, her body twisted radially and she seemed intent on literally screwing herself onto me. She bucked, she thrashed, she screamed.

My eyes opened and I saw Val sitting over us, peering down like an angel watching an orgy, curious, mystified and jealous.

The moment I met her eyes, everything halted. Eve subsided into a heaving, gasping mess. Her body quivered with the deficit the effort caused. Her spine relaxed and she slumped onto the floor. Her body rocked away from me. We disconnected like a car rolling away from a gas pump while it was still getting gas. I felt all body control flow away from me and I flopped to the side, away from Eve. Amazingly, my cock pulsed a few more times, spewing cum in front of me. She lay wheezing on her side, arms still bound behind her.

I lay panting, not even sure if my eyes were open and I was blind or they were closed and I had no energy left to even lift my eyelids. Eye lids. What a curious expression. I have lids for my eyes. Seems like there should have been a much better word for them. The thought pandered to my catatonia, making it seem usual and normal. I felt utterly disembodied.

"Goddamn. I never would have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes." Val said from on high.

My eyes opened. I was naked. Eve was still dressed. I had the distinct recollection of seeing her elongated nipple and wondered how that could have happened with her clothing still in place. I chalked it up to sexual delirium. I rolled onto my back, exhaling like a diesel truck coming to a stop, that sound of air brakes releasing.

I wanted to speak but my speech center was closed for repairs. I don't know how much time actually passed but the next thing I recognized was Eve struggling to stand. I opened my eyes and realized with her arms bound, she'd never get to her feet safely. Someone had to help her. I had no energy to be that somebody. Eve struggled to sit up but with her hands bound behind her, she couldn't. Finally Valerie leaned over and helped her to sit up and then get to her knees. She rose up and stood. She pushed onto the bed, sitting next to the jumble that was Valerie Hanson.

"Unzip me, before he wakes up." Eve whispered.

I heard the metallic crackle of the zipper. Then I heard Val chuckling.

"No. I don't think so." She gurgled, as though struggling to not laugh. "I think you look cute like that!" I think I did a thirty second blink because the next thing I saw was Eve standing facing the bed, her arms locked securely in place behind her. I struggled up, sitting like a drugged idiot, legs arced before me, leaning between them. My cock lolled back, smoking a cigarette, the casual fuck.

Eve turned around and walked out of my sight. I lurched up, found my clothing and dressed. She had reached the street before I got to the door. I felt like I was learning to walk all over again. While I dressed, Val talked but in some fucked up language I didn't recognize. I felt turned inside out. She was still jabbering like a blue jay when I opened her door and staggered into the cool night. The chill shocked me and I came awake. I saw Eve shambling along the sidewalk, arms bound behind her, collar still in place, trailing the leash between her shuffling legs.

I tottered after her.

My limbs felt heavy, like they were asleep but the opposite of numb, like they were all over-sensitized and unable to accept any more sensations so my feelings were queuing up someplace out of sight and out of mind.

"Eve." I managed to croak. I wanted to talk about what just happened but when she turned on me, nearly smacking me with her bound arms, I saw her face and it silenced me.

She appeared traumatized.

"I can't do this. I can't. I'll, I'll..." She tailed off, unable to formulate her thought into coherent words.

"You'll what?" I prompted, providing wonderful aid and insight to help her find the right words. That comment is sarcasm by the way.

Her eyes focused and she saw me finally. "I can't do this. I won't do this. I, it, I, it, it consumes me. I feel just a husk but I want it more. I want you to give me more of this. I fear my own passion and your ability to draw it out of me. Goddamn you, Joshua Gale, you did this to me. I won't do it. I won't let you seduce me into this whirling morass. I'll, I'll never escape."

"I want you to invite Swallow back. I think we could have more fun than even last time."

Her face contorted. "Goddammit, Mr. Gale, aren't you listening to me? I don't want this!"

I could not believe her words. She was delirious. I was delirious. If I could have, I'd have fucked her again right there on the sidewalk. I felt like a piece of paper flash burned, just standing ashes waiting for a gnat's sneeze to fling me away into tiny bits.

"No." I managed. "You loved it. You, god, I never saw anyone come like that before."

She shook her head violently. "No. I can't do it. You can't make me. Contract or not. I won't do it again. Ever. Goddamn you, I want it so bad if, if I touch you again, I'll scream and never stop. You'll have to gag me to make me stop until you fuck me again." She swallowed then and I saw real fear in her face, like she was naked for the very first time.

"I, god, Joshua, if I let you take me down this road, I'll lose myself. I'll do nothing but service you and all the other pricks you send my way. I'll stop being a woman and turn into a giant cunt that wants nothing but cock and tongue and the taste of other fucked women on my lips. I, god, I love it all but I cannot control it. You, you have to release me. You must let me go or, or, or you'll destroy me." Her voice sagged into a whisper. She shuddered and turned her back to me, waiting.

I unzipped the sleeves from her arms. She flexed her back then. I grabbed one arm. "These are mine." I rasped. I unfastened the first snap and slowly removed it. I tucked it under one arm and undid the second sleeve. Eve let me, compliant like an Empress with her eunuch but I still had my balls.

I left the collar on her neck and just walked away.

After I staggered a dozen steps, I turned to look back. She stood there, her hair a rats nest and her face strained with regret, the silver chain hanging from her neck down between her evanescent breasts, down between her bare knees.

I shook the sleeves at her. "I'll keep these, till you want them back." I said. "Till you want to honor your contract." I turned my back on her and walked away. I felt the ground shifting under my feet and staggered, lurching this way and that till I got to my own drive. Just walking kept the thoughts out of my mind. I did not confront that possibility that I had fucked Eve Covington out of my life till I stood under the shower. The thought bonked me on the temple and the pain of it sent me to bed with a painkiller and a shot of scotch. I dropped out of existence into the black hole of unconsciousness but with enough presence of mind to be grateful for the numbness. Even then, even with the thought that insisted I did not feel anything, I felt the throbbing convulsions of loss echoing through me as I disappeared from sight. The world vanished and I lost consciousness.

Thanks to PK for the editing help! -C

1...456789