All Comments on 'A Full Day for a CD Wife'

by pushinme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh please...

Fucking disgusting.

jestafyjestafyabout 9 years ago

Hey if you don't like these kinds of stories, then don't read them. And if you are going to dis somebody's story then don't hide behind an anonymous tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awful, and one more thing!

I also think the story sucked and agree with the original commenter. Since anonymity is permitted here, I'll hide behind it. And you are revealing your identity with "jstafy?" Please! Cut the BS. Let me turn it back on you--if you don't like the comments, don't read them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking gross

Aww sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Constructive criticism

Hey, I have an idea how you could write a better story than this. Just turn in the piece with NOTHING WRITTEN. Call it "my best story!"

Nick_NiceNick_Niceabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I love this story and I gave it 5 stars. Pay no attention to the jackasses who left discouraging comments. They're losers who jerked off to what you wrote, felt guilty for liking it so much, and then took it on you in a comment. You're a great writer and you have a wonderful imagination. I'm going to read your other stories but wanted to comment on this one first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty hot. It could have been longer, even. Agree with ignoring the haters. It's refreshing to see new, different stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous