All Comments on 'A Fun Wedding Night'

by wannabe_writer1992

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice tale

Brings back a memory, a lady I picked up in a nightclub once. She owned a real estate firm, and was out with her staff celebrating a big sale. Three young and pretty women with her, but for some reason I asked the older lady to dance. She really did look nice.

She was a widow, had been for 15 years, I was 26. I was surprised to find out she was 64, she did appear to be maybe 50 or so.

Six long months we were lovers, it really was amazing.

I guess the term was, she appreciated me. I know I sure appreciated her.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Very Nice

Nothing like a mature woman and a young guy. I hope that there are more encounters to come. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed it.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 7 years ago
Good stuff.

A little talky maybe, just a little slow at times, and a few minor grammar issues, but overall very good for a first effort. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More chapters please great story. Only complaint is maybe get a tad bit more descriptive. Like hair color dress color style. don't say just panties was it a black thong? White bikini cut?. Other than that real good story 5 stars

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Very good first submission

Great story. Could use a bit more of a description about her as was mentioned. I am interested to know what happened with them for the rest of the night and the next morning. Keep on writing! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feverish

You sure upped my temperature. Thanks.

wannabe_writer1992wannabe_writer1992over 7 years agoAuthor
Many thanks!

Thank you all for the nice comments and constructive criticism. It surely is lacking in description and I will work on that in future submissions. Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking....

Great story and looking forward to your next one in the future.!* Got a "5" from me also.

I myself liked older women when I was 19 plus for a few years. But at 40 to 50 they were a real trip and lots of fun plus they knew what they were doing most of the time.!

Memories.<<<lol

Thx.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Yea

So nice to see someone writing about us older folks who enjoy fucking and having a good time. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good short story

Really a believable scenario. It often works well with with younger guy/older women. No BS just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great short story 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story. It brought back memories when I was between 18 and 24, and would attempt to pick up any sexy women who were in their 40s - about my mom's age. I was quite successful in my conquests - some of the women turned out to be in their 50s.

I am so glad I had those experiences - while I was young enough to provide these women my fountain of youth cum.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Well written.

Keep up the good work... more stories like this. Five

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 7 years ago
An Oscar winning caliber first publication

The above title fits this story. Continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True to life

The wedding situation you have described here is so common place and is traditionally a place for a one night stand. Of course there is always a wide range of ages of people dressed to the nines in gorgeous or even sexy outfits.

I was seduced by an older woman when i gave her a lift home after a party, that was a woman of 72 and i was a 22 year old virgin.

Go for it, I highly recommend the experience.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 7 years ago
Family Do's

Good story. Not heard from you for a few months, don't give up. You already have a good following.

Can't do wrong with the older lady and younger lad. It was my best recollection of my love life. Still give the oldies the 'once over' when I see them and follow some up. My wife is the same age as me and very compatible sex wise but I'm often fantasying about an older conquest.

My favourite place to flirt is family gatherings. I've scored with many relatives, not on the day and we both know we have to be secretive. Incest is fun!!

Put 'pen to paper' soon.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

A little bit short but I enjoyed it very much. Perhaps a sequel to this story??

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 3 years ago
Beautiful...

simply beautiful...

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Totally feasible. Mamie Van is 90, and still hot as fuck! What’s next for the lovebirds?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous