A Fun Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, I'm going to cum Lorna, suck it, you're going to make me cum."

She sucked me, then looked up at me and said, "not in my mouth Jack, please, cum on my breasts if you want, ok?"

"Ok, I won't. Just suck it. I'll pull out and cum on your tits, I promise."

She sucked me harder and faster, her hand stroking my cock as she sucked the head. My orgasm was building and there was no stopping it. I was just too excited. She sucked me a little longer and then I pulled it out of her mouth and jerked off, my orgasm exploding as I came all over her tits. She moaned and grabbed my cock, stroking it as she watched me cum all over her tits. Then rubbing the head of my cock around her tits and nipples, smearing my cum all over them.

I lay down on the bed beside her, hugging her as I settled down from my orgasm. "Sorry I came so quickly. I couldn't help it."

She hugged me and laughed. "Don't apologize Jack. You made me very happy. I'm glad I made you climax like that. Besides, you're young right?"

I hugged her tighter, sliding down to suck on her tits again, my hands moving to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her to me. "Oh yeah, I'm young alright, and I'll be ready in a few minutes. I want to be inside you so bad."

"Well, I want you inside me real bad now too. I can't believe I'm saying it but there it is. I need you in me now."

I sucked her tits, then we started kissing. Slow at first, gradually getting hotter and hotter. She reached for my cock and stroked it as we took turns sucking each other's tongues. It didn't take long before my cock was rock hard again and ready.

She rolled onto her back and said, "I need you in me Jack, please."

I climbed on top of her and got between her legs. I rubbed the head of my cock around her pussy lips, then put the head in, and pushed. She let out a moan as I pushed my cock all the way in her pussy, grinding it deep inside her. I kissed and sucked on her neck and shoulder as I thrust my cock in and out of her. She grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me to her, grunting as I thrust my cock in and out.

"Oh yes Jack, that's it, do it. Give it to me. Oh God it feels so good!"

As I fucked her I grabbed her tit and squeezed it, kissing her neck and throat. I pumped my cock in and out of her, deep and hard.

I whispered in her ear, "Tell me to fuck you Lorna. Say it. Say fuck me Jack."

"Oh God yes, do it. do it Jack. Fuck me. Fuck me Jack!"

I fucked her harder and faster, another orgasm building as her pussy sucked me in. So hot and wet. My throbbing hard cock filling her pussy.

"I'm going to climax Jack, don't stop, climax with me."

"Cum Lorna, cum with me. Say it. Tell me to cum in you. I'm so fucking hard. I'm going to cum in you."

"Oh my God yessss! Cum! Cum Jack, cum in me, now!"

I fucked her as fast and hard as I could, grunting and groaning as we thrashed on the bed, my cock pounding her pussy over and over.

"Oh God Jack, I'm cummingg gggggggggg. OH yessss. Fuck me. Cum in me. Oh my Godddd!!"

I thrust faster and faster as she came, then exploded in her pussy. Shot after shot of warm cum filling her.

"Oh fuck yessss. I'm cumminggg ggggggggggggg! Ahhhh. Oh my God!"

I collapsed on top of her, panting as the last of my cum oozed out inside her. Her pussy gripping my cock and milking every last drop of cum. Then rolling off and cuddling up to her. As I drifted off to sleep with her caressing my head, the last thing I heard was "Thank you young man, that was wonderful." " I'm 68"...

12