All Comments on 'A Game for Two'

by Noodle2501

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 days ago

It's difficult to read SOOOO many lines and paragraphs of words describing ... nothing ... before we can create some kind of mental image of what the fuck is going on. Without that scene set in the reader's mind within the first paragraph, they're just words.

Busman19639Busman196394 days ago

Got about halfway through this and gave up. Too many words describing nothing of consequence.

MigbirdMigbird4 days ago

So much potential, loved what you strived to do. The initial emotionally painful scene gave way to debauchery that could have been condensed without losing the message/the bitter sweetness. Keep sharing.

kameljockeykameljockey4 days ago

It was difficult to read. I became so lost in the words that I found it difficult to paint a picture in my mind from them. Was he forced to watch her destroy his self worth? Don't stop writing because your 1st attempt fell short.

MattblackUKMattblackUK4 days ago

"How could this be, and why am I here?", She asked herself.

Same!

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 days ago

Way too flowery. Made it hard to follow the story line. thanks

tiredandoldtiredandold3 days ago

The point of this diatribe was never made.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Doesn't seem like a woman to be married to, even in fiction.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 days ago

I have no idea what’s going on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I didn't really gel with your style of writing, but this was an excellent submission and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Love? Gross, another sad cuck and his gangbang slut, hard to have any respect for her or any self respect for either of them. Gross the stories here just get worse has if the cuck writers have up their game

DessertmanDessertman3 days ago

What an outpouring of nonsense. I skipped most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

You wore me out with all the description. I started scanning forward to find out what was happening, not sure what was going on, I just couldn’t take it any more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Epilogue: One year later both of these complete idiots were dead from the STD the cheating skank slut received from these twelve men and had passed on to her sissy wimp cuck. Nobody gave a flying fuck. The world was a better place without them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Pointless

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Horribly written, made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Can you, please, at some future time, post an explanation for those of us who are condemned to use English for communication? Thanks in advance...

26thNC26thNC3 days ago

Not going to waste time wading through is mess, and just find another lousy cuck story. So desperate to get your cuck shit posted that you put this mess in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This story needs editing, the dialog is florid, artificial, nobody talks like that and nobody should write that way. The author used far too many $10 words, please dump the thesaurus.

xra70xra703 days ago

Entirely too wordy

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Gave it up after a third the way through. Was very difficult to read and at times the words may no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

As he watched, he trained the barrel of the HK-121 on the scene before him, squeezing the trigger, turning everyone, including the whore, into a crimson mist. Death to them all.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 days ago

This writer trying to come across as a sophisticated writer falls flat as the story is just a jumble of incoherent words making visualization a very tedious endeavor.

GB6_5GB6_53 days ago

tried way tooooo hard

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Another femdom fetish-cuck fantasy like too many already here.

26thNC26thNC3 days ago

Strangest mess I’ve tried to read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The fuck?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Got through the first two paragraphs and decided I didn’t want to waste my time

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This is what huffing your own farts looks like in written form

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This was a waste of my time. You definitely overthought this......might have been a good idea, but lousy execution.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous691 day ago

Sorry felt like a story about a 13 pervert getting off on his dad’s Penthouse magazine. Hubby is clearly a weak and twisted cuck so you made wife a full blown whore and slut. This is what you need to get excited? Nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous