A Game within a Game Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will not ask you to break contact with Jenny, but please don't talk about her in the presence of Rob, unless he asks. The wounds are to fresh and deep. I still cannot believe that anybody can keep up such a betrayal for so long. On the other hand, Rob was a fool."

Marion replied: "He was no fool; he had suspicions and wanted to give her some freedom by letting her go to me. He always loved her."

Helena sighed: "Yes, that is part of the problem. When you really love somebody, you seem to trivialize wrong doings."

Rob came back and said: "I have sent the cook home and we can have dinner now. Everything is ready."

They all walked to the dining room. Marion was as amazed as Rob was when he first set foot in this large house.

Marion had never been in this part of Helena's house. Wooden panels covered the wall, and a lot of paintings of previous owners gave it a very rich aspect. The dining room had a large oblong table in the center, with enough seats for 20 or more people. A large chandelier gave a soft light, and the room felt warm, despite the room was so big. Rob had placed the food on the head of the table, and their glasses were already filled with red wine.

"You must be awfully rich, Helena," Marion said respectfully.

"You are rich when you have loving friends, a good health and not to forget a loyal partner and husband," Helena replied with a soft voice.

When they approached their seats, Rob held their chairs ready and helped Marion and Helena take place.

Then he sat himself between them.

They only gossiped a bit during dinner, but nobody had the urge to start a more serious conversation.

"Rob, Marion and I will chance to a more romantic outfit, I have plenty for Marion to choose. Will you join us 'en femme'; but it's no obligation," Helena asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Rob asked.

"Maybe something gothic for you; make sure we see your legs. I would like that," Helena smiled.

Marion and Helena disappeared to Helena's walk-in closet and Rob stayed behind and cleared the table.

He took the wine with him to their living room and sat for a while, thinking.

Again decisions were taken for him, as if he was a play toy. On the other hand, they dressed themselves to look pretty, for him and nobody else.

He was the center of their attention and yes, he had sometimes the feeling he was Helena's toy, but he was not really honest by thinking that. He was her toy, no doubt about that, but also the love of her life.

He went to his closet near their bedroom upstairs. He could hear Helena and Marion laughing. He then searched for his gothic dress with a nylon lace skirt which had a short front side, and a long backside. The top of this dress was made of purple velvet with no sleeves, so he was not excessively dressed.

Underneath he wore his usual black seamed stockings with a suspender belt. He decided not to wear a bra.

Then he put on low heels. He had the impression that it would become a long evening and wanted to dress as relaxed as possible.

When Rob went down again, he could still hear them laughing as if they were the best friends for years.

He realized that they knew each other long before he appeared. His arrival had made such a commotion, as if he were the only man alive.

He filled his glass with wine again and grabbed an easy chair, then put his legs on the table, not very feminine, but yet relaxing.

Finally Marion and Helena walked elegantly into the room. They both wore long wide evening dresses, Helena in pink and Marion in black, their petticoats showed as they walked towards him.

He quickly rose and offered them both an easy chair and together they sat around the fireplace, which Rob had lit that afternoon and now softly glowed. The fire gave still some heat and a domestic feeling.

"I have a question," Rob started the conversation, "Why am I the only man in your lives? There are plenty of men waiting for you outside, who could easily make both of you happy. Why is everybody so fixated on me?"

"That is easy to declare, Rob," Helena answered, "Like you already told us, you are someone in between. Don't forget, we all are bisexual, and in fact we want both. Above that is your character honest, not easy going, but reasonable. And you are absolutely loyal and serious. In short, qualities a woman seeks in a man. All our friends recognized that and liked you immediately. And some even fell in love for you," she looked at Marion, who fully agreed with her.

"I'm not convinced; I think I met the right women at the right time. Marion the mourning widow, and you Helena, tired of battling men who were not really interested in you, but the more in your family capital. Isn't that true?"

Helena and Marion both ignored his question. Clearly it was not important for them.

"Rob, will you fill the glasses of your Mistresses?" Marion asked, giving a smile to Helena.

"Huh? Mistresses, I thought friend and wife," Rob answered amazed.

"Rob, you just asked Marion to teach me to be your Mistress in a soft S&M game. I wanted to talk with you about that. Marion urged me to set rules, otherwise it will end wrong again, and I would love to be helpful in this, but then we all have to know what our different roles are in this. Otherwise I won't play that game and I don't take lessons from Marion," Helena said serious.

"May I continue?" Marion asked Helena.

Helena nodded and Marion took over: "Rob, when we started our game at my place, I forgot something very important to tell, because I was convinced I didn't have to. John was a born sub, his character was different from you, and he worshipped me," she ended speaking more softly.

For a moment she said nothing, lost in her thoughts.

Rob and Helena looked at each other; they felt pity for Marion, who was for a short moment overwhelmed with grief.

Rob stood up, walked towards Marion and hugged her. "Go on Marion, please tell me more."

Then he grabbed the bottle of wine and filled Marion's and Helena's glass. The leftover he poured in his glass and went sitting again.

Marion spoke again: "Rob, we made rules on how we play the game, you remember, the five cards. I had to think of some way to make it fun and thought that would keep it more or less exciting. We can carry on doing the same thing, or we can invent 'punishments' for obedience and that sort of things, but that would mean the play would be live at all times, and I know you never will do that. Thinking about that, I don't want to either, nor Helena I think."

Helena said: "Indeed, we all have to feel relaxed; there is more than these games."

"Okay," Marion continued, "We agree on that point. Whether we do our card game or something else; find a good alternative; it's all okay with me. Next point I want to make clear: except for the last beating, which I always will regret, I was pretty easy on you Rob. The cane was tough, but bearable, the way I used it on you. I don't think you could see any brushes the next morning on your bum, although it can hurt a lot, I admit, but it is very temporary. That awful bullwhip I burned and I don't think I have anything left that causes much pain. But, don't forget, even a hairbrush, looking very innocent, can cause much pain in inexperienced hands. So I will train Helena, she already agreed."

"Yes Rob, you wanted it, now you're getting it," Helena said with a wicked smile.

"Somehow I cannot imagine you as a cruel mistress," Rob looked at her with a faint smile.

"What I am going to tell you now, which I was forgotten to mention, is the most important thing of the game. And I blame myself for not telling you sooner," Marion said.

With a very serious look on her face Marion spoke to Rob: "When we play the game at your place, or at my place, or even outside, that isn't important, but when we are playing you call us Mistress Marion and Mistress Helena. And when giving us that title, you must feel with the whole of your body and mind, that we are indeed your Mistresses and that you belong to us. You put your trust in us and we care for you, we give pleasure and pain, but you do it for your Mistresses. We are your world, outside doesn't exists, nobody else exists, and you are there only to please us and to serve us, no matter what. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Not quite," Rob answered.

"I'm not sure either," Helena spoke amazed.

"Let me explain," Marion went on, "When we did our demonstration you were not relaxed. Helena had warned you for me, maybe with good reason, but when I started I was really easy on you. I felt that you were at the point of exploding. When I bound you, you must have thought 'if she does this or that to me, I give her hell and worse back and so on'. True?"

"You are right," Rob admitted with a soft voice.

"So, what really happened was: One; you didn't trust me, and two; you didn't trust the other women, and three: you did trust Helena," Marion more or less accused them, and Helena looked a bit guilty.

"I only wanted the best for Rob and I was afraid that he would be hurt," Helena argued.

"I know," Marion's eyes spit fire for a moment, but then softened again, "we both want the best for him."

She walked to Helena and kissed her. "Don't look so upset, you did what you thought was right. Rob himself is also to blame."

"Why I am to blame?" Rob asked surprised.

"You didn't trust me. Even now, I just saw it in your eyes when I mentioned the word Mistress you don't trust me. And that is not honest to me. Our game is trust, nothing more, nothing less. It is about power, you give us Mistresses the power and you submit to it. You trust us, and you do it gladly. In fact, when we play the game, and we start, you have no more free will, we are your life. We, as your Mistresses, do all we can to make you feel good and by giving us the power, we also feel good. But you need to trust us, that we won't really hurt you -- not much; that we nurse you afterwards and if for some unknown reason your hurt is worse than we thought, we will even nurse you more and be assured, that is was not the intention. We are all human and we can make a mistake, and a blow at the wrong place can give you much suffering, as you have found out," Marion said with sternness.

"Can you give that to us Rob?" Marion asked with a softer voice, "Because otherwise we have to stop here and now. Kim is a sub like you, maybe you trust her to give you some spanking, but it won't be a game, if you really understand what I am saying."

Rob kept silent; it was obvious he didn't agree.

"When we start a game, you step into another world. You surrender yourself to us. We are the only ones who are important for you, and you are the only man in our lives that we love, and the latter not only in the game," Marion sighed and looked at Helena.

"I'm not familiar with this game Rob, but I think Marion is speaking from her heart. She is absolutely convinced that the game should be played as she says: you have to trust us completely," Helena agreed with Marion.

"So I become a soulless being?" Rob sneered.

"No," Marion answered angry, "Not at all. We play a game, I still call it a game but it's much more, it becomes a life style at a certain moment when you surrender yourself to us. Don't you see? It is the most intimate thing someone can share with another person. You, Helena and I love each other so much, that we will do everything - within reason - for each other. Helena, he even one time drunk my nectar and he liked it. That particular moment we were one and that is what I am trying to achieve."

Amazed looked Helena at Rob "I had no idea that it could be like this; that your love goes so deep."

Marion started crying "Can you now imagine in what hell I have lived the last months after he left me? I loved him so much and Rob thought that I would do him wrong deliberately. I thought I had lost him forever."

Marion stepped crying towards Rob and took his face in her hands and started kissing him: "You are my life Rob, please don't ever leave me again. You are married with Helena, I have peace with that, but can you give me some of your love also?"

Her tears kept flowing and both Rob and Helena comforted her by holding her tight against their bodies.

Finally Marion relaxed a bit and wiped of her tears.

"Will you let me stay a bit longer here, Helena? I've missed him so much, I cannot leave now, and I am not strong enough."

With great compassion Helena looked at Marion and said "Keep your house for the time being and for now come and live with us. We will form our own little family and to hell what everybody is thinking. We will see how things work out. I will urge Kim to join us also and I believe we can this make a success. Just one thing, we shouldn't become jealous on another, it's the human nature to claim a person, but if we all think we can divide our love, it won't be a problem."

Rob thought it over. "It is too much for me," he sighed.

"What is," Helena asked alarmed and Marion froze on her chair.

"How on earth can I keep up with three women when I can't even satisfy my wife," he answered and looked at them with a naughty smile.

Marion and Helena then saw he was joking and a sigh of relief came from Marion.

"Won't you ever scare me so much anymore as you just did? I thought you were serious," Marion cried and laughed at the same time, "I'm still so emotional, forgive me. Would you both mind if we don't have sex tonight? I know I'm dressed to it, but I feel exhausted. I only want to hold both your hands to make sure it's not a dream."

Thereafter everybody was relieved with this solution.

Helena clearly had underestimated Marion's love for Rob, but she could understand her completely. She also was fond of Marion and realized Jenny had a lot to answer for.

They showered together, with a lot of fumbling and teasing, and then went to their common bed, what was large enough for them to sleep relaxed.

Rob lay in the middle, Marion to his right and Helena to his left and both were holding his hand.

After all the emotions that day, especially Rob and Marion were exhausted, they fell asleep fast.

Marion and Kim.

Still early in the morning, it was becoming light, he heard Helena sleep very quiet. Marion was awake; she observed him and smiled at him when she noticed he was awake.

"What do you do to us women?" she asked him softly speaking. She rose a bit, took his face with her both hands and pushed her lips firmly on Rob's lips.

Helena was awakening also, amused she looked at them "You still cannot believe it Marion?" she teased.

"I'm so happy," Marion whispered, "Yesterday I was alone and cursing that damn weekend, and today I have found back my dearest friends, who even invited me to live with them."

"And to make love," Helena continued.

"And to make love to you both," Marion answered, "yes, tonight we will. Now I'm feeling a lot better.

Helena, do you mind if I borrow Rob and we get my things? There is also some clothing from Rob; lingerie and some dresses that I didn't throw away. I can imagine that he would get rid of some things, too many bad memories, but I hope you keep the things I gave you."

"Let's have breakfast first, dear. We have plenty of time to go to your home. Do you mind if I come along? I want to have a good look inside your dungeon. Maybe we can use some of the things in your new home with us; if you want we can sort that out too," Helena replied.

"But first I want to have something I missed so long," Marion said and she grabbed Rob's erect cock and started nibbling on it. Then she slowly went over him and slides his cock in her juicy cunt. She rubbed her clit with her own saliva. Helena sat behind her and took Marion's breasts in her hands and caressed her nipples; then squeezed them a bit and let loose. She also brought her hand to Marion's clit and together they circled and rubbed it. Marion became mad with lust, her eyes fixated on Rob and caressing her own tits. Rob pushed his hips up, but with 2 women on his legs he couldn't do much. Marion rode him like a horse, up and down, to the point she almost let out his dick and back again. Rob felt his dick throbbing and his semen was pushed out "I'm coming, I can't hold" and he came, sweat broke out on the whole of his body and he went red in his face. "I'm still coming" and then Marion came also, her juices flow freely and her cunt flowed over with Rob's semen and her own fluid.

Marion turned over to Helena and started kissing her face and then caressed Helena's breasts. Marion was as horny as hell, and she had no more inhibitions. She didn't know anymore what she was doing, kissing Helena, grabbing Rob's soft dick and rubbing her own clit. Finally Rob managed to come out under her and now he climbed of the bed, stood behind Helena and fingered her. Careful he slide two fingers in her wet cunt and slowly rubbed her clit with his thumb. He then turned Helena around, she was now facing him; pushed her on the bed, got on his knees and started eating her. He brought his tongue inside her lovely pink love hole and flicked his tongue up and down. With a wet finger he kept massaging her hard clit and all of a sudden Helena came, not as wild as Marion, but still she became very moist; her fluids dripping on Rob's face who still was licking her. When her body relaxed, she sighed and said "I really needed that," and kissed Rob.

"Time for a shower" Rob said with a grin, both women were for the time being satisfied, that evening they would do it again and in a much slower pace. This was just a quick fuck.

With lustful eyes Marion joined him and Helena followed her into the bathroom. Soon they were standing under the hot shower. Like everything in this house was big, their shower also, so 2 people could easily stand under it. Rob just sat on the floor, between their legs and looking up now and then, directly into their love holes.

Finally they all got out of the shower and dried themselves.

"The staff is present, so I just wear my male clothing now. Marion, Helena took me outside for a walk and then tricked me to walk right through a village. It was last Sunday morning, not much people present, but still," Rob told Marion.

"Naughty, good for you Helena, Rob should become more self-conscious, I will gladly help with that," Marion grinned at Rob.

"Yes, I had real fun that morning, I was close and he didn't see me at all," Helena laughed aloud thinking of it.

"Hmm," Rob only said and didn't give any further comment.

Marion looked at Helena and she gave her a wink.

Rob was ready and went downstairs to fetch some coffee, he really needed that.

Helena said to Marion "As you can see, he still hasn't changed very much. He can be a little short and not feminine at all."

"I know," Marion said, "I've seen him angry, as you remember," and sighed.

Eventually they left for Marion's house, after they all had coffee and sandwiches.

This time Rob drove, he was in a somewhat bad mood.

He thought again about what happened in Marion's basement and wasn't really eager to visit it again. Still he must be strong and not show to Marion that he was afraid.

At arrival at Marion's house, it was as if he left the place only yesterday. He saw the windows of the living room, through which Jenny and Holly saw him leave that weekend and that Helena had followed him.

That particular action probably triggered their change of behavior towards him. He didn't want to think about it anymore.

He opened the car door for Marion and Helena and they walked towards the house.

Marion must have noticed his hesitation and said "I won't bite, Rob. And there are no ghosts here."

And there she was wrong, Rob thought, he had ghosts to deal with.

"Do we first take another cup of coffee, or do you want to go and get the clothes?" Marion asked.