All Comments on 'A Game within a Game Ch. 02D'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Change

I think you are doing a wonderful job. You have me hooked waiting for the next installment. You should have an editor look at your work for grammer. Maybe have Robert realize he is a Dom and the other women must serve him as his subs. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love the story, but not the women in it.

I do not understand these women in Rob's life. They say they love him but treat him like shit when they want to have their fun. They say it is all part of the game, but they take it too far. They hurt him badly enough to make him cry and do not listen to him. And then Helena and Marion wonder why he is so angry and leaves them to go back to his old house. These women seem to be insensitive and do not care about Rob's feelings. And Cathy is also to blame in how she and Helena treated Rob at the last night at her place. I think that Rob went from a bad situation with Jenny to worse situation with Helena and Marion. He needs to NOT build the playroom; NO BDSM; NO MISTRESS; and less women to have to have sex with in his life. If he can not have a good life with Helena without all of the problems that he has been having; then it is time for a DIVORCE. Rob needs a marriage with a caring wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally got smart and left the sadist harpies behind.

Truly don't understand that lifestyle. Yeah, I know. It's just a story, but this story gives us some insight to what the characters are thinking. If the women are all alone, no men involved, all they do is have sex with each other over and over. But as soon as Rob comes in, they start beating him - or trying to beat him - or whatever other twisted game they can think of. This is the way they demonstrate their love??? All they want to do is beat the hell out of someone, but none of them have the courage to be beaten. So without him they just have sex. With him, they all want to beat him and then have sex. These women are some sorry psycho bitches - they don't know what love is - they're just looking for some dumbass they can cajole into being whipped. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
way to go rob

now if you stick to your guns. don't be a sissy and give in to them give them a inch and they take a mile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES