A Game within a Game Ch. 02D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, don't you," Rob asked, a bit accusatory.

"Within limits, yes. I like to see you when you are bound and can't do anything and you are in my 'care'.

Being helpless and I can do what I want, tease you, play with you, humiliate you and bring you pain and pleasure, and pain and pleasure again," she laughed at the expression of Rob's face.

"I was under the impression that I had a safe haven being married with you, I'm beginning to doubt that," Rob wasn't joking this time, both Cathy as Helena noticed that.

"To be honest, Marion wants to do games with me, but you are getting the same thoughts. I really don't know if I want that."

"I thought you liked it," Helena said totally astonished and also aggrieved.

"Just today I bought a mistress outfit, for you," those last words were spit out.

"I'm sorry Helena, but don't you think we should talk everything over. It's one thing to give me a spanking sometimes, but to become a Mistress for me, I didn't marry you to become your slave or whatever."

Helena was crying now "I only thought on you and that you liked it. If I knew you think about it, like you do, let's forget the whole thing. No new playroom, I think it is a bad idea, and I don't want to ruin my marriage with you."

Rob hugged her "Helena, my dearest wife and lover, I don't want to fight with you about something stupid. The only thing I want between you and me is to be equal; I want you to be my wife and nothing else, my beloved, beautiful wife and friend and not to forget soul mate."

Cathy didn't say anything during the whole discussion, but now she started: "Rob, your wife can be all that; and in a game with just you two, your Mistress. Why not? You trust her, you give your life for her as so to speak and if she is having some fun with being your Mistress, I think that is no problem for you. But, I see what you are afraid for, you think it might get out of hand. If you do this, next thing: do that. I understand completely. You have signed for your marriage; I suggest you do the same for the relation between you and Helena. Make a contract, tell each other what you like and more important, what absolutely not, and things you want to try and you are not sure off. And then each sign that contract and stick to it. And when you both feel you want to take a step back or further, change the contract, or Rob, when you don't like it at all, throw it in the dustbin and stop with the games."

"You are right Cathy, you are a so right. Helena, become my Mistress, but just you," Rob embraced Helena and kissed her deeply.

Helena kissed him back: "Let me be your friend, lover and mistress, my dear."

Cathy sighed: "I wished I found someone like you Rob. Do you want to drink something? I really need something strong."

Rob and Helena then let go and they all had a pleasant evening with a lot of sentimental talk, but also laughter and Helena and Rob knew: they had found a new friend.

Suddenly Cathy announced "Rob, I want you to go to your room and wait for us, until we call you. Strip, but keep your stockings and suspender-belt on".

Rob stood up and immediately went upstairs, he didn't dare to look at Helena, a smile would destroy the effect. The moment he left the room, Cathy and Helena fetched their specially chosen Mistress outfits; this time both in leather. Leather bustier with open breast, leather suspender-belt with attached stockings, leather bracelets and leather high heeled boots. They both applied a lot of dark-eye shadow on their faces, so they got dark smoky eyes. They applied white powder on their cheeks, and applied pure red lipstick on their lips. The effect was dramatic; all warmth had disappeared and they both looked like cruel Mistresses, and the smile around their mouths didn't promise much good for Rob. Cathy stepped towards Rob's bedroom and opened his door.

"Your Mistresses are awaiting you in our bedroom, follow me please!" and without a look at Rob Cathy went back to her bedroom. Rob followed her, he had seen her face and this he didn't expect. A game, sure, but they were taking it very serious now. As he entered Cathy's bedroom he saw his wife Helena, and she has never showed herself like this to him. The blood-red lips and her very dark eyes made her look frightening, and Cathy had the same expression on her face: no more friendly but cruel and haughty.

"On your knees, spread your legs, hands on your upper leg, and head down!"

Rob did as was asked, in this position his dick was well on display. both woman walked around him, mocking about his 'tiny' penis, his stockings "This sissy has so much to learn - he really should dress himself more properly, he has never heard of straight seams!" and that he didn't held his back straight.

"I sure need to punish him further for this insolent behavior, he still has no idea how to honor his Mistresses," Helena said, and the tone that she used made Rob clear that she meant it.

"Stand up!" Helena ordered. "Climb on the bed, lie down and put your legs next to your head, arse in the air!"

Rob did as was asked, he felt uncomfortable with his ass so fully exposed.

Cathy and Helena both put on their dangerous looking strap-ons, and started lubricating them. Cathy was finished as first, she took a tube of KY-jelly and let drop some on Rob's open arse. Then she took a latex glove, lubricated that also and slide two fingers in his arse.

Rob moaned, he didn't like it, she went to deep...

"Be quiet, it is for your own good!" Helena said with a harse voice. "Cathy will join our circle, therefore she has the right to fuck you in the arse. You promised me that if I should ask, you would obey. So hereby you will do her honor by letting her fuck you."

Finally Cathy thought Rob was lubricated enough, she took her strap-on in her hands, she still wore her latex gloves, and she put the dildo before Rob's arse. Slowly but surely she pushed the dildo in, it was the same measure as the dildo Marion had used on him: a perfect fit. Every fraction of an inch that Cathy pushed the dildo in, Rob felt. He could feel the fake head of the dildo, the fake muscles on it, and when it passed his sphincter, he moaned and he got tears in his eyes; even when he didn't want to show them that the dildo was hurting him. Finally it was all in and Cathy started to fuck him, out, in, out and in. The other end of the dildo was in her cunt, so each thrust she did, she felt herself and it felt fantastic. The power it gave! The moving inside her, in and out her own cunt, very light, it was held in place by leather belts, still it moved inside her, and a specially designed point of the dildo pressed against her clit. She also moaned, but not of pain, but out of pleasure. She shivered and had no more remorse. Whether Rob liked it or not, she didn't withhold and she went faster, the way she liked most while her clit was stimulated, the whole inside of her cunt was filled up and she frenzied. Faster and faster, she pushed the dildo in and out, the sight of Rob's dismayed face didn't bother her: she wanted to come and hard. In, out, in, out, tears felled of Rob's face, what happened to him, never in his life he felt so humiliated, he wasn't enjoying this. Finally Cathy climaxed and with a 'plop' she withdrew her dildo. She panted heavily and made room for Helena. the seat dripped of cthy's face, ruining her make-up but she didn't care...

Rob wanted to sit up but a sharp command from Helena made himto fall back again, his knees in the direction of his head.

"Keep lying" Helena hissed to him, and now it was her turn. Her dildo went in easily, his arse still used to the length and thickness; and again Rob had to endure being fucked by his own wife. Like Cathy, Helena became wild and had no scruples anymore. In and out again, Rob's arse went sour, but Helena felt no pity. When she came, the dildo was withdrawn and she collapsed on the bed; next to Rob. The moment she was out, Rob jumped up and went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. He felt so humiliated and didn't want them to show his tears. He was angry and sad, and promised himself: never again.

When he came back in the bedroom, they were both sleeping, exhausted by their own doing. Rob decided to spend the night in the other bedroom.

Bad Friday.

The next day it was Friday. Cathy had a lot of patients that day and Rob and Helena decided not to take much time from Cathy.

So they left early, after a lot kisses and hugs (but not so many from Rob, he still felt angry - but decided not to show it).

Cathy promised to visit them and stay for the weekend.

Rob drove straight home. He was tired, the last two days were physical and mental exhaustive.

When he steered the car over his own driveway, the front door opened and Marion was standing in the door opening.

Helena went out the car and directly walked towards her and cordial embraced her. They held each other for a minute; Rob saw that they really missed one another.

Then Marion approached Rob, who was carrying the suitcases. Rob dropped them and like Helena he embraced Marion. She cried a bit: "Next time you won't leave me alone so long. Those were long days," and she hugged and kissed Rob while having tears in her eyes.

"I didn't want you to see me like that, I am sometimes so sentimental, Rob hold me," and Rob hold her a little longer. Finally she let go of him also, Helena looked at them and said "Come inside Marion, Rob will take care of the suitcases."

Rob didn't mind, he brought their luggage to their bedroom and started to unpack. He saw the package Bridget made, and put that on Helena's side of the bed.

Then he went downstairs to join the ladies.

During the day nothing special happened, Helena and Marion talked a lot and Rob spend a lot of his day behind his computer. In the evening they had a tasty dinner and afterwards Rob decided to take a walk through the park near their house.

Nobody followed and he was on his own with his thoughts. The past week flowed through his mind and he felt a bit disturbed. It was as if his subconscious was trying to tell him something.

Finally he went back inside and went to the living room. Marion and Helena weren't there at the moment; he didn't mind and started reading one of his books. So far he hadn't read a lot, while in the past he could read for hours.

Because the past days were very tiring for him, he decided to go to bed early.

He went upstairs, undressed and dove in his bed, ten minutes later he was asleep.

Then his bedroom door busted open, Helena and Marion came in, both dressed in leather and woke him up.

"Wake up Rob, it's still early, we want to play," Helena said.

Rob was awake in an instant, he was a light sleeper and he sat straight up in the bed.

"I don't want to play today, I need a break. Tomorrow I feel better."

"I didn't know you were sick," Helena snarled, "Marion is waiting for you, she really needs you and you are going to sleep?"

"Please Rob," Marion pleaded, "I want to make love with you."

But Rob, who had slept already, was absolutely not in the mood for fucking.

"Sorry Marion, I will make it up with you tomorrow."

Marion was very disappointed. Helena then had an idea: "Marion, you and I are going to fuck and let him watch us."

"Yes, good idea, maybe he then wants to join us," Marion answered.

"Out with you, Rob. We need the bed. Go on and sit here," Helena pointed at a chair behind the bed against the wall.

With a sigh Rob sat himself in the chair.

Helena said: "But because you didn't want to fuck us, I won't let you getting near while we are busy."

She took steel handcuffs from a drawer, clicked one to Rob's hand and the other at a central heating pipe.

"So, I'm sure you won't get loose from these cuffs."

She was right; the steel cut his wrist when he tried to pull.

Rob protested "This is no playroom; this is not what we agreed."

They ignored him.

Then the women undressed themselves, until they were both naked and started to make love. They moaned and groaned, even shrieked sometimes and both climaxed a couple of times.

Rob was naked and despite the fact that he was near the heating, he still got cold.

"You had your fun, now release me," he said angry.

"Oh no, this bed is only for lovers. You didn't love me, so you stay right there," Helena said.

She put out the light and cuddled with Marion and went asleep.

Rob couldn't believe what was happening. At first he thought they would let him go after an hour, but suddenly he realized: they would leave him here sitting all night.

He shouted: "Wake up, release me."

Both women awakened. "He is really annoying, isn't he?" Helena said.

She put on the light.

"What can we do about it?" Marion answered.

"I can gag him, but that is not safe," Helena said with a sigh. "I have a few more bedrooms, we close the door and he can shout as he likes."

And Helena and Marion left the room, put out the light again and Rob was alone in the dark.

He got colder and colder, his anger rose. Finally he dozed off a bit.

Still he didn't get much sleep from the cold and when the door opened around 8:30, he shivered over his whole body.

Helena came in saying: "I hope you learned your lesson, dear," released him and wanted to kiss him.

"Piss off - don't you dare to touch me!" Helena looked as if he had beaten her, very disturbed, she just could not believe what he just said to her. She knew, Rob could be very rude, when he was angry.

Rob ward of, walked fast to the bathroom, locked it and went to the toilet. Thereafter he took a hot shower. Helena was waiting at the door, asking him to open the door. She still thought he wasn't serious in his anger. He opened the door and took his towel and left the bathroom.

He didn't say a word anymore.

He passed Marion, who smiled at him and asked "Did you have a good night?"

The last time he was angry at Marion, when he left her, when she had hurt him in the basement, his eyes had spit fire. This look she had not seen before, his eyes were cold, without any expression. His mouth was one hard line. He didn't answer.

A bit concerned Marion joined Helena in the bathroom.

Rob put on his clothes, took some of his own suitcases and started packing. This time he took all his belongings, including things he had been given by Helena and Marion. He wouldn't make the same mistake, he thought. If they treated him as a gigolo, he would act like one. He brought the suitcases to the hall and went upstairs again. He picked up the rest of his stuff and used plastic bags, and brought that downstairs also.

Finally all his male clothes, female clothes and shoes were gone.

He checked if he hadn't forgotten anything and went downstairs again.

All his belongings in the hall he brought to his car.

He remembered one more thing: his computer. He went inside the house again and took his computer.

Marion and Helena stepped in the room, upset about what they noticed.

"Rob, what are you doing?" Marion asked in distress, she saw what he was doing, but could not understand.

"I'm leaving," he said with an ice-cold voice.

"Rob, you are my husband, you can't leave," Helena said with unbelief.

"Everything what happened last week, except for the renewed acquaintance with Marion, and even with that I am beginning to wonder, was more or less acting according your plans.

You made me walk through a village, while I didn't were actually prepared for it. You started with Kim about the placing of rings.

You carried out with Kim the playlet by letting me think she was in danger.

Then you brought me to a psychiatrist, who gave me for two days a hell of a time, by hurting and humiliating me, all for my own good," the last words he spit out.

Rob's voice was lower now, people who knew him well, knew that this was the moment to leave, he could explode any moment. His eyes still looked cold at Helena and Marion, who looked as if they were beaten, their faces in total unbelief.

"Last night made me see what my subconscious was trying to tell me all the time: you are not my lover and wife and soulmate. I am for you nothing more than a toy that can be used and abused.

I trusted you, you were the only one I thought of I really could trust and see what happened? The moment I won't play along, you chain me like a dog. And I warned you not to do it, repeatedly: no games outside the playroom. But you choose to ignore me. It was so funny, but not anymore," Rob said furious, growling.

Helena and Marion now stepped back, Marion had seen him like this before, but not Helena and she became afraid.

Rob continued his allegations "I even think that your rescue from Marion was nothing more than your own plan to get me. You even married me, but I'm sure you're lawyers will make sure I don't get anything out of this marriage."

All the time Rob spoke Helena was shaking her head, afraid, in disbelief and denying all.

"That is not true," Helena said with a small voice.

"Not true? You sure did your best to give me another impression last night. Well ladies." His anger had flared to near total rage...

Rob looked at Helena and Marion and now growled with rage. "Game over!"

He decided to give them one more punch: "I'm so glad I didn't gave up my old house, don't bother to visit me, I won't open!"

Without saying any more, Rob left the house with big steps, still carrying his computer and went inside the car. He drove away and saw in his mirror both women standing in the doorway, they shouted something but he couldn't care less.

He drove straight home, at arrival he called for a locksmith saying it was urgent and unloaded the car.

The locksmith came, changed all locks and finally Rob felled secure.

He was in his own house, he had made sure while at Marion's he paid off the mortgage and he was not so stupid at that time to think love stays forever, so the one million pound Helena had promised him, he took and had it transferred to a secret Swiss account.

Epilogue.

Rob's weekend was quiet, nobody had made contact. He made sure they couldn't phone him and he didn't read his mail.

He went for a walk and while thinking about his situation he got a marvelous idea.

The next day he searched the internet and finally he found, not too far away, what he was looking for.

He drove to a dog breeder and the owner had a few Dobermans puppies, which had exactly the right age to leave their mother.

Rob bought two female Dobermans and named the first one Inca and the other one Nicky.

These females would never hurt him...

The story will continue in part 3.