A Game within a Game Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a coward in these things, you know that. I don't wear any rings, not even on my finger, let alone on my breasts or dick" Rob replied. "When I wear a ring on my finger, I feel it constantly. For some reason I can't ignore it, therefore I don't wear any jewelry. Not even my wedding ring, Helena knows that, and has peace with it. Before I met Helena, I also wasn't wearing any ring."

"I'm not asking about your dick or fingers, I was thinking of your breasts, they would become more sensitive, and I can make good use of it. I'll just bind you to our bed and I can hook a small weight to your rings, or a small rope; then I have the rein and I can ride my horse," and Helena gave him a wicked smile.

"Lucky that I gave you all that whiskey, Kim! Now you can't do anything to me." Rob warned Kim.

"I wasn't planning to do so, you have to think it over, and not take a hasty decision. The same goes for you Helena, I give no guarantee that all will go smooth and well," Kim replied.

"I know, I know, I was just teasing Rob. I know he doesn't like it. But you would recommend it to me, Kim?"

"Since you are a very sexual and even kinky person, I would say, yes, try. But it's really up to you; I like it, that doesn't mean you have to like it. But the effect of the hood - a small ball - tickling your clitty is amazing. If she does, Rob, you are getting a tough time. You have to make her come, and then again, and again" she burst into laughter. "Oh, Rob, the expressions on your face, we women don't make it easy on you. But this is what you always wanted, your own wife as horny as hell and your girlfriends wants to have something of the (cream)pie also" and now both women laugh very hard.

Rob blushed from top to toe. He wanted to say something, but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Some more whiskey, anybody?" and he walked over to where the alcohol was kept.

"Rob, not too much, you are here socially, but that doesn't mean you don't have to work," Kim said and again both woman burst into laughter.

"Let's go upstairs. I want to fuck with my dearest friends. After that we will have to eat something and when Rob is recovered I want another fuck," Kim said.

"A very good idea" Helena agreed, "come on Rob, leave the whiskey, you can drink us instead" and she took his hand and led him upstairs to Kim's bedroom.

Kim walked behind them and when they arrived at her bedroom, Rob saw a large old-fashioned white bed with on each hook a pole. On the poles leather belts already had been fastened, and each belt had a leather handcuff.

The rest of the room was very feminine, white carpet, pink curtains, a fully equipped make-up table. On the wall the half-opened wardrobe revealed a lot of dresses and lingerie. Rob even saw a petticoat hanging.

He pointed at the ropes. "You have been busy, Kim."

"Only female company, Rob, and you know them all. You are the first man to come here. And the only reason you are allowed here is because you are a member of our circle, and you are a bit female yourself, the way you behave. The good thing is that you have something we all like." She grabbed him under his skirt and took his dick in her hand and squeezed it softly.

Helena explained: "I would have told you sooner Rob, but I forgot to tell you the reason why we formed our circle. All women of the circle are hurt. And you were also hurt: by a woman, and the women by a man. So we have more in common than you should think. We will talk about it after our love making."

Kim and Rob removed their high heels. They all helped each other to undress. Rob pulled the zipper of Helena's skirt and she let it slide from her hips. Then he reached for her panties and Helena elegantly stepped out of them.

Kim unbuttoned his blouse from behind and he took it off. Helena unzipped his skirt, while Kim unfastened his bra. Rob in his turn made Kim turn, he pulled the zipper of her dress and she let it slide from her shoulders. Careful he took off her lace bra and then lowered her panties. Like Helena she stepped out of them. Helena grabbed his knickers and shove it down his legs.

Kim lay down on the bed, clad only in her stockings and suspender's and was looking expectantly to Rob's dick: it stood proudly erect and pointed at her direction. She played with her 'hood' and inserted a finger in her cunt while her other hand played with a ring on a nipple.

"Hurry Rob, I need you. Can I have the first shot, Helena? It's been a long time," Kim asked.

On the lower part of her cunt a white drop of lust was visible; Kim had become very aroused by showing her intimate body parts.

"There are more ways to come to a climax, it's OK. Rob, she wants to have your dick buried in her. Give it to her," Helena commanded, while standing in her stockings, suspender belt, half-open bra and high heels. The sharp look on her face made her indeed look like a mistress, Rob thought.

"Not so fast, I didn't get any whiskey after my first glass, now I'm going to drink her."

Rob knelt down before the bed. This way he could easily reach Kim's cunt. Her pussy was bold, she had small cunt lips and it was an incredible erotic sight, with her ring on top.

He started to lick her inside, she was very wet, her juices flowed and he had hardly started. She tasted salty, very pleasant actually, and he became highly aroused by her feminine smell. Her hips reacted on his tongue and she moved forward and grabbed his hair and pulled his face into her cunt, while making soft noises. Rob hardly could breathe, bringing in his tongue as deep as possible. His nose was pushing to her clit and as she moved her hips he almost was hurt by her pubic bone. He withdraw his mouth out of her cunt and then kissed her clit, made turns around it with his tongue and then suck on it. Then he made his tongue hard and pushed it gently back and forth, then suck it again. He couldn't get enough of her, and she couldn't withstand his lovemaking anymore and climaxed, giving a scream and bowed her back, again pushing her pubic bone in his face.

Meanwhile Helena lowered herself on Kim's face and ordered: "Make me come, you perverted doctor," pushing her cunt on Kim's mouth.

Rob continued lapping Kim's lovely cunt, her lips were smooth as a baby, and he kept playing with her clit, circled it and pushed it. He reached out his hands and touched her nipples and softly pulled on her nipple rings. Kim moaned and grunted; now she became ecstatic. She pushed her hips forward into Rob's face again and she sighed, while still sucking Helena's cunt.

"Having a hard time, you bitch, come on, make me come. You're such a whore, with these rings. You love it, don't you, you're such a pervert," Helena said provocatively. She looked over her shoulder to Rob, who looked up at her. He had never heard her talk like that.

"Kim likes to be spoken at like that, she can be a real slut, you know. Our beloved doctor is in fact a whore to us all; she wants us to use her, and to be fucked. It is not me who is tied up to the poles, but the slut herself."

Rob noticed, that Kim wriggled and moaned, and the more Helena spoke as she did, the more vehement the doctor's reactions became. He had to lick her cunt out quickly - her juices drenched her bed sheets. He stood up, took his dick in his hand and thrust it slowly into her.

Kim almost screamed with delight: "Yes, yes, give it to me, give me your dick, screw me, bang me," and she pushed her back up and lifted her arse a bit. Then she sighed "Ooh yes, I'm coming!" She sighed deeply again and slowly restarted to lick Helena.

Helena just lay silent, enjoying every minute while she was licked. Her eyes were closed but by the small soft noises she made, Kim knew that she loved it.

Rob withdrew his dick until the tip just touched the inside of Kim's moist cunt, then he thrust back inside her, all the way, until his balls touched the downside of her cunt. Then out again, in out, in out, deep thrusts. Now he felt his orgasm beginning to grown. To swamp him. He couldn't hold it back much longer. Kim bounced and moved her back, all the while moaning and still trying to eat Helena's pussy.

Helena sighed heavily, she just let it come and let her thoughts flow. The soft tongue in her and sometimes flicking her clit brought her to the border of climax. Still she tried to postpone, as if she could.

Then Rob came as first, he emptied his dick with squirt after squirt, he sweated and his face colored, he moaned long "That feels good, so good, so good." He closed his eyes while climaxing, all he could see in his mind where these wonderful maidens, sensual and soft, sexy and alluring, and all for his pleasure. When he opened his eyes again, after he had no more juice left in his balls, the sight of these sexy woman almost made him regret that he already had come. It was too fast, too soon.

Kim felt his sperm flow into her cunt, she already was so very wet and now his juices mixed with hers. Like Rob she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Rob tried to hold his limp dick inside Kim, although it went soft, he still moved his body against her and rubbed her clit.

Helena then also came: "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh" and with moans of pleasure she stopped moving her pelvis against Kim's mouth. Her juices dripped on Kim's face. Kim had stopped licking Helena and was also climaxing, not so heavy as the first time, but still a good and relaxing orgasm, giving much pleasure.

Rob removed his dick out of her and walked, panting heavily, to the bathroom, to clean his dick and face from all Kim's juices, and his own sperm.

Helena and Kim followed.

"I would love to take a shower," Rob said.

"Good idea" Kim said, and they all quickly removed their stockings and suspenders and took a hot shower. While showering Rob felt a hand slide between his thighs and squeeze his balls softly. Rob moaned and said "Careful Kim, that is a very important body part".

Kim giggled and then grab his dick "This is very important to me also".

"Are you noticing what a horny slut she is? She can't just have enough of male meat. Whenever she can get a dick in her hand, she wants to make use of it".

"I didn't know you could talk like that, Helena" Rob said grinning, "I always thought you were a high class lady. You can really talk like a slut, like Kim."

"Look who's talking," Helena said with a big smile, "a minute ago you still wore stockings, ready to fuck" and she poked her tongue at Rob.

"Anyway, Kim loves dirty talk, don't you Kim?."

"Yup," Kim agreed, "it makes me so horny. But I also get horny from the sight of your stiff dick between your stockings."

"I totally agree," Helena affirmed, "it's very sexy, and I love it when we glide our stockings together at night in bed. We don't even have to have sex; it feels so good, so sensitive."

"I think you two should stay the night with me, my bed is big enough, and I want to feel both of your legs between mine. We will all wear our stockings. I have several nightgowns, it will be fun. I get hot while thinking about it. Yes, we have dinner first, and then coffee, and then we bring Helena to new heights. Afterwards some wine and then we all go in my bed. I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning anyway, I have the late shift, and I don't think you have to do anything special tomorrow morning?" Kim asked.

"Mm, I have to think about that" Helena replied, and she gave the impression that she was in deep thought. But then her face lightened. "Of course we can spend the night here, like we used to do when we were younger, Kim. But now we have a real dick to play with," and smiling she looked at Rob, who was full of expectations listening to the sweet talk both girls had, as if he weren't present.

"Don't expect too much from me, I can come again after dinner, but a third time will be much more difficult," Rob remarked with a soft smile.

"You don't have to perform, Rob, we will just cuddle and caress in bed with us three. It will be a new experience for you. Just holding each other is enough," Helena said soothingly.

"I love you both," Rob said, and kissed Helena tenderly, and then Kim and at the same time touched her clit ring to tease her.

"Don't become jealous, Helena," Kim said, "I just stole a kiss from your hubby."

"I'm not jealous, dear, in fact I will steal a kiss from you" and she French kissed Kim.

Then she grabbed her between the legs and caressed her clit, as Rob had done.

Kim moaned: "You two are mean, making me horny again."

Helena was defiant: "You're the one who decided to take rings, and we play with it, and you don't like it?"

"Ohh, but I do like it, I can't get enough."

Helena's answer was mischievous: "I think I will have my clit pierced like you, Kim. And take nipple rings as well."

Rob stepped out of the shower and sat on a bench to dry himself off. He watched the women as the continued to shower.

"These women can't get enough," he said to himself and he sighed. Both woman looked at him provocatively through the shower glass, fingering themselves.

"Look Rob, I'm getting wet again, do something about it," Helena smiled and then she also stepped out of the shower.

"It's OK, honey," she whispered to Rob and then kissed him. "We were only teasing you."

A moment later Kim stood next to them, drying herself off.

"What shall we do?" Kim asked Rob and Helena, "Are we going to fully dress again, or be naked, or just pull on our stockings?"

"Don't ask me" Rob said, "I will do whatever you both want".

"You mentioned earlier having several nightgowns, Kim. Do you have something large Rob could wear?" Helena asked.

"I have exactly something Rob would like. It's new, and I bought it just for such an occasion. I somehow suspected that you would stay overnight," she smiled provocatively at Helena.

"You intriguer, you can be such a slut. All in the name of a good orgasm!" Helena grabbed Kim around her waist and kissed her again, her tongue in Kim's mouth and her hands playing with her ring and clit.

"Unbelievable, you are wet again. Such a slut, Rob, look," she held up her wet fingers, "Our doctor is even more a slut than I thought. You are almost as bad as I am," Helena grinned at Kim.

"Two sluts just for you, Rob. Soon I have to bring you to your old apartment; there you get maybe some sleep. Speaking about that, is everything out of it?"

"Before we talk about that, darling, let's put on some clothes first. I'm getting a bit cold." Rob said.

"Ok, I suggest stockings, suspender belt, and bra for the ladies and a nightgown," Helena said.

"I will fetch the nightgowns," Kim said, and she walked into her bedroom, grabbed a suitcase from under the bed and opened it. Rob and Helena followed her into the room.

"This one is yours, Rob, I especially bought it for you, thinking of what you would like". Kim handed him a long lace blue nightgown with long sleeves and made of a satiny nylon.

"And for you Helena, I have the same type, only in pink."

She continued "For myself I have a black one – after all, I'm the mistress of this house. I only forgot to buy a whip," and again she winked at Rob.

"Don't tease him too much, the poor boy has endured already so many things today," Helena defended Rob.

"I don't mind, Helena, Kim has proven to be a real friend to us. She can say everything to me, I know she doesn't mean it, and if she does, it's with a very friendly undertone. I bet she would like to spank me", Rob dared her.

"We all want to spank you Rob, that's no question," Helena said. "Maybe I will arrange such a meeting for you, see if you still say something like that afterwards."

"Mm, if it's just our circle, I don't mind. It would be fun to see you girls licking and moaning and groaning. A bit of spanking will heighten my senses more and more," Rob said with a laugh.

"Deal," Helena said, "I haven't told you yet, but in two weeks we will be all together again, a long weekend from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. I invited Olga and Carmen, and Kim already agreed. So prepare yourself. Maybe we will use our strap-ons also. Last time I didn't give myself time enough to get an orgasm while I used it on you, but for sure, it will happen one day."

Rob went red, again thinking about it. He didn't dislike it, but he felt a bit uneasy about it. On the other hand, nobody had been making any bad comments about it; on the contrary, they all said he was brave to endure using their strap-ons.

Kim agreed with Helena: "Yes, a bit of S&M will do us all good. I want to feel the whip or whatever you use also. Let's all do it. We will separate the subs and the doms and what is in between. Sorry for you, Rob, you are a typical sub, although you stay at the soft S&M side. But that's good; I don't like hard S&M either."

"What a splendid idea, Kim. I will inform Olga and Carmen to be prepared for a bit of spanking, it will be fun," Helena said. "So we will have a busy two weeks Rob, preparing our playroom."

"Maybe we can borrow something from Marion and Jenny," Rob said faux innocently.

"Don't say that, Rob. Not even as a bad joke. I don't want anything to do with them anymore."

"I totally agree with Helena. They are bad news, Rob. You really must forget about them completely. I know it's difficult, Jenny was your wife, and I seriously believe Marion was and probably is very much in love with you. They can't help it; they have some crazy ideas about love, but forget them. You have four woman around you, and like Helena I also love you, you are married to her, but I would have you anytime. Helena knows it, and therefore she forgives me my dubious remarks, and I would never steal you from her, because I make sure to get my part anyway. I have the lust and not the burden," Kim grinned at Helena. "You know I love you too, Helena, I wish I could marry both of you, wouldn't we be a perfect family?" and Kim kissed Helena tenderly on her mouth.

Rob put on his stockings and suspender belt, then the nightgown and said "I'm ready. Shall we go into the living room?"

Kim and Helena also dressed themselves in bras, stockings and suspender belts and over all this they draped their nightgowns around them.

Together they headed to the dining room.

"I will make us something to eat. Rob, can you open a bottle of wine? I have some in my kitchen" Kim asked.

Rob followed her to the kitchen.

"Rob, Helena is not offended by my remarks. I saw your looks, but she and I are long time lovers. Even now! You didn't complicate things, because I have her permission to fuck you whenever you and I want. She only wants us to be open about it. We won't have any secrets for each other. Here is the wine, pick one."

Kim studied Rob's face as she spoke. He didn't appear to be shocked by her confession, but a sad expression came over his face. His ex-wife Jenny, had finally admitted that she was lesbian, and now he had got the confirmation that Helena and Kim also were lovers. He had no right to criticize Kim or Helena, but now he knew he wasn't the one and only to Helena, but her only male lover. Rob felt betrayed, again. Before they were married Helena gave no reason to believe that she had lesbian tendencies. He knew that the relation of Helena and Kim was closer than just 'good friends'. This openly declaration of being lovers was something he was not prepared for. The more, Helena knew why he had left Jenny. Would he be the same sucker again? The only difference from his past was that Kim openly declared she had a relation with his new found wife, while Jenny had lovers in secret.

Rob took a bottle of Ventoux, a light red wine, and opened it. He gathered three wineglasses and the bottle, put them on a tray. Kim handed him knives and some cheese, and he carried everything into the living room.

Helena had lit some candles. With the curtains closed and the central heating on, the atmosphere was warmly intimate.