A Game within a Game Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena softly spoke, "I heard what Kim said to you. It's completely the truth. She and I are lovers; I suspect you knew that already. We are both bi-sexual and hurt by men in the past. Your appearance made us realize we still like men, but they must be woman-friendly and you have proven to be that often enough.

Carmen and Olga have had the same sort of experience with men, Olga suffered the worst and she had been seriously beaten by her ex, and is still recovering. That you could have given her an orgasm a few months ago, was for all of us a big surprise. We never thought she would let you."

"And Carmen?" Rob asked, not satisfied, he felt sick. "Is she also a lesbian?"

"Carmen has been seriously let down a few times. Even before the altar. That changes a woman. She was wounded like you, mentally. In fact, all of us are wounded one way or another."

"What about you?" Rob asked though he didn't really want to know. The more he found out the more he got disappointed. Why had Helena not told him she had a pretty serious relation with Kim?

"You know I'm pretty rich, so all my friends were out for my money. You know that it will happen, but the moment I told my husbands'-to-be, that I would marry them on prenuptial agreements, they were gone. You didn't realize I was rich, until you saw the house, and even then you couldn't believe it. You married me for me, and you seriously wanted to take care of me, by not giving up your job. So I knew your love was real, and even you were hurt so much, you gave your heart to me. And I already had fallen in love before you knew me. I had a private detective made inquiries and I had photos of you. You see, I knew that the party at Marion's would be intimate, and I wanted to make sure that no harm would be dealt to us.

Then I met you in person, and I was completely lost. I saw your unselfish behavior, you were there to please your wife and friends, without hesitations. You had so much love in you and yet, you were so fragile in your French maid uniform. I wanted to take you to my home, right away. I knew about Jenny, and I was not sure about Marion; but one thing was certain: you would be hurt. And that was exactly what happened."

"Why didn't you rescue me, you could have give me a warning?"

"I couldn't. You had to find out yourself. But now you are mine: I give you everything and more, just stay with me the rest of your life. I can't bear it to live without you anymore," Helena said softly.

Rob was convinced and kissed her: "I feel the same about you. I never knew that a marriage and a friendship could be like this. Still, I'm not your only love."

Helena replied circumspect "No, you are not, but you are my only male lover. You are my husband and soul mate."

He felt a bit relieved now. Helena had been honest to him afterall, only not told all about Kim right from the start. She obviously didn't want to hurt his feelings. And Kim loved him too...

Kim coughed: "Lovebirds, I'm here."

Rob quickly went to her, "And I will never forget what you have done for me, and will do in the future."

"Rob, I already asked her to come and live with us, just like Jenny and Marion were planning, but Kim thinks also three is a crowd."

"Mm, she is right. Don't you think we need some time for ourselves? I know you were lovers before me, and still are.

You can still see each other whenever you want or feel like it".

Kim agreed with Rob: "Yes, you are just married. You need time to get used to another. Maybe in the future, if you both still want me, but not now. And we will have fun anyway, I can visit you, or you visit me."

"Mm, there is common sense in what you are saying, Kim. Helena, if you are in need of a real female lover, you and Kim just do what you want to do, I can understand completely," Rob said.

He saw Helena and Kim thinking, and both disagreed. "No," Helena said, "Whenever Kim and I make love, you will be present. I won't do anything without you."

"I totally agree," Kim said, "Rob, don't be so amenable. I also want you, and only if you can't perform anymore, and we want to go on, then we will do it and give you a show. But you must be there. But Rob, one condition, you always must be dressed for the occasion, I mean; I want you to be sexy also when Helena and I will be fucking."

"So when you and Helena fuck, and I haven't any life left in my dick, I must wear sexy clothing. Ah, I get it, you and Helena want to be served by a French maid," Rob said provocatively.

"That would be nice, Rob. You see how lucky I became while marrying him. A friend and lover, soul mate, but also a servant and even a sex toy. And you are fond of playing games," Helena smiled happily looking at him.

"I was already jealous, now it's getting worse," Kim said with a serious undertone.

"No need, Kim," Helena saw the mixed emotions on her friends face, "we won't neglect you. Just come and visit us as often as your busy practice lets you. You are my other soul mate, and I love to do games with you also."

Kim face lightened up: "What kind of games are you referring to?"

Helena answered: "Today we went out for a walk dressed the way we arrived here this morning. I pretended to have lost my keys, and asked Rob to go to your place. So he had to walk through the center of the village. It was pretty exciting, some men even whistled at him."

"Nice," Kim commented appreciatively, "next time invite me also. I would walk next to you Rob, without panties, I promise you. But not here, where people know me."

"This is just an example of a game. Sometimes Rob is naughty and she deserves a spanking. You are naughty also, now I think of it. You are a slut, and must know your place. Yes, next time when I give Rob a spanking, you are invited also."

"Oohh, I'm getting wet again," Kim said horny, "I can't wait to be spanked."

"Our honorable insatiable doctor, it's getting worse with you, sex-animal," Helena laughed.

"Could it be that something is burning in the kitchen?" Rob said, he wanted to chance the object; somehow he got enough of this conversation and hurried towards the kitchen. Kim followed, opened the oven and fetched a pie.

Rob carried it into the living room, and soon they were having an easy, but tasteful dinner.

Afterwards they were sitting relaxed on the couch, talking and drinking.

"Enough with this chit-chat, Rob, I've been looking forwards the whole evening to your dick and to Kim's cunt, and now I want to be filled by dick and to eat pussy. Let's go upstairs," Helena said.

It was true, while they were talking and eating, all three just clad in their lingerie, Rob often became hard. Then after a while his dick softened; but each time when he saw that Helena or Kim had provocatively widened their legs for him, so that he directly could take a good look into their cunts, his dick rose again.

Rob chuckled to himself when he heard his wife speak like that. She could be really horny and then only wanted one thing: his prick inside her.

He didn't mind at all. He thought that is was really disturbing that he would think of Helena as his wife, while he had been so long married with Jenny. His marriage with Jenny had been a failure, but he didn't realize it at that time. He always wanted to please her, but in reality she gave him nothing back. He wondered how many times she was busy 'shopping' without him, and how many times she didn't buy a thing, but was having sex. He had been a real fool.

"I'm coming," he shouted to the girls who were gone upstairs. He put out the candles, got the bottle of wine and took a sip, straight from the bottle.

When he arrived in the bedroom, he asked, "Anyone else want a sip of wine? I didn't bring the glasses with me."

Helena and Kim sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him and gave no answer. They had thrown their nightgowns next to the bed and thus exposed themselves fully. With all lights on, Rob could admire Kim's nipple piercing; they glinted inviting to play with.

He admired both of the women bodies; Kim was younger than Helena, her breasts smaller as was her waist, while Helena was of a fuller build, but also had something wild about her: her hair was loosened and hung over her breasts. To people who didn't know her, she was cool and reserved. To her 'straight' friends she maintained a certain detachment and only Rob, Olga, Carmen and Kim knew how she could change into a furious sex animal, who wanted all holes to be filled at the same time and as often as she could.

In fact, Helena was insatiable.

That had all to do with her youth: her parents were very rich; she was the only heir of their family-fortune and potential lovers were scared off by lawyers and private detectives.

The only one who came clean through the investigation was Rob.

Besides that: she always had to be the perfect lady and thus sexually she could not develop herself in full.

Therefore she didn't give him much time to even reconsider a marriage to her. He had been so hurt emotionally, that he had little resistance to her romance.

When he agreed to marry her, she released all inhibitions. Helena was 50 years old when he met her, and while he was five years younger, the age difference hadn't been any problem.

Rob wanted her, for who she was and not the money that came with her.

Helena now wanted to have sex with him as much as possible, to compensate for all these lost years, when she was so very alone and needed an arm around her shoulder.

But Rob's main attraction for Helena had been his loyalty to her. Being there, as a friend and buddy, a lover and sparring-partner, she knew she wasn't alone anymore.

And sharing him sometimes with her intimate friends, Helena did not have much problems with that; she benefited from that herself. Rob could do a lot, but not fill three holes by himself, and she loved to eat pussy, while she had a dildo in her arse and Rob's dick in her cunt. She shivered with anticipation.

"Rob, please will you join us, lie down on the bed, forget the wine and let's make love. I need you and so does Kim," she whispered enticingly.

Rob lay down between two women, Helena immediately mounted him, grabbing his cock and guiding him inside her. At the same time Kim came over him and straddled his face with her strong hips and shoved her cunt against his mouth.

Helena then grabbed Kim from behind and with each hand she took a nipple ring in her fingers and slightly pulled them. In a soft cadence she rode Rob; she didn't want him to come fast. They had been making love so often, she knew exactly to what point she could go and then release him, to postpone his coming.

Kim just wanted to be eaten and Rob's tongue did his best to satisfy her. He circled around her clit, and while one of his hands touched her clit ring, his other hand searched Helena's rear to penetrate her arse with one or even two fingers.

All that could be heard were moans, groans and cries of pleasure. Kim came first. Her breasts were extremely sensitive with the attached rings and with the fondling on her clit-ring and Rob's tongue turning and pushing on her clit, gave her so much pleasure that she rocketed and trembled over her whole body.

Rob and Helena came almost together, their level of intimacy was such that they both knew exactly the other person's physical reactions to the lovemaking and therefore climax together.

With a sigh Helena laid herself next to Rob.

Kim stood up, kneeled at Helena's cunt and licked Rob's and Helena's juices out of her.

"I'm a pervert, I know," Kim said, "but I love the taste of cum."

She laid herself also next to Rob and started fondling with his dick.

"It will take some time to get ready again," Rob sighed, but it wasn't completely true what he said, because his dick started to become erect again.

"Please, give me some time to recover," he begged amused.

Kim pretended not to hear him and took his member in her mouth.

When she noticed that Rob was fully erect again, Kim climbed on him, and slide her moist cunt over his throbbing dick. Slowly she went up and down, she determined the rate and all Rob had to do was enjoying the ride. Helena also climbed on him, and like Kim she pushed her bold cunt to his mouth. Rob laid back and pushed his tongue inside her and started licking with fast and firm strokes. He used his hand to widen her pussy: her clit was stiff and then he flicked his tongue on her clit and pushed it. Back and forth, fast, slow, rapid; then he sucked it very carefully, all the while moving his tongue on it. His dick was squeezed by Kim and he felt her tightening. He knew he was on the brink of coming and couldn't withhold much longer. Helena and Kim both moaned and all three were panting heavy. Then the release came: Helena let out a squeal and pushed her cunt against his nose, grabbing him by the hair. Kim's cunt muscles draw together and Rob's dick responded by shooting his semen into her, squirt after squirt, until he had nothing left in him. He closed his eyes while he came, his coming was far more intense than the first time, more satisfying and he felt the whole of his body sweat. Helena and Kim also sweat and from Helena's cunt juices flow over Rob's chin and neck. He tried to lick her clean, but couldn't reach her very well. Finally he gave up and enjoyed this moment: two lovely ladies straddling his body.

They climbed off him and slide next to him in bed.

As promised they all slept in their stockings and nightgowns, Rob in the middle and it didn't take him long to fell asleep, between the two women he loved most.

Confrontation and revelation.

The next morning Helena and Rob left Kim after having breakfast. With tears in her eyes Kim waved them goodbye.

Helena reassured her; she could live with them anytime, and hugged her.

Rob held Kim a while in his arms, while she shuddered from tears.

"I cannot let you go, it's so hard, I have felt what it could be between the three of us," Kim sniffled.

"Dearest, so why don't you come this evening to our house?" Helena asked.

Kim refused again and told them she would reconsider soon.

When arriving at home their housekeeper informed Rob that Jenny had phoned him a couple of times already that morning.

Rob hesitated to call back, but Helena urged him to do: "Get it over with; she probably wants to have the rest of her belongings."

So Rob phoned Jenny back and made an appointment to meet her immediately in their old home.

It would take an half hour drive to reach his old home, he left quite soon after the phone call.

While driving he let go his thoughts and remembered the good things he thought they had; but the more he thought it over, the angrier he became: had everything been a lie?

Finally he reached his old home. He parked his car in front and entered warily the house.

So many memories, he thought. Jenny and he had been married for 15 years and before that had lived together for a couple of years. Why on earth did she ever want to live with him, he now asked himself.

The doorbell rang; Rob stood up and walked to the door. Jenny couldn't come in; he had changed the locks right after the infamous weekend.

He opened the door and let Jenny and Holly in. She needs backup he thought to himself. Both women didn't look him in the eye.

Rob said: "Please take a seat, I want to talk about what happened, to make me understand things, because up to today I still have no clue, other than what Helena and Kim told me.

Did you hate me and finally took revenge?"

Jenny then looked him in the eyes and said: "I have been a lesbian all my life, but I didn't realize it. I married you because I liked you, and because you were not a straightforward male. In fact, the times you were dressed up, I liked you the most."

"So all these years living with me, were in fact a lie, you didn't love me, but only liked me."

"I think that it covers most of our relation," Jenny replied.

"And that weekend, why did you hurt me so much? What have I done to deserve that?," Rob asked, his eyes filled with tears, now he had the confirmation that almost 20 years of his life he had been lied to.

"You had hurt Marion so much that day, you needed a lesson. I had promised to take revenge on you, so I did," Jenny said angrily, "and I was planning to do so anyway, I had warned you, and that you had been so harsh on Marion was the last drop. And let's face it; no real harm was done, except to your pride."

"And to almost 20 years of my life; but that is not important, isn't it. As long you had your fun. And why you Holly," Rob asked.

"The same reason as Jenny," Holly replied, "and that you made love to Helena was unforgivable."

"You both seem to forget that all had been a setup by Marion. The only problem was that I didn't handle things according to what Marion had in mind. And now, what is the situation with the three of you?"

Jenny said with a slight hesitation: "Better. Marion is visiting a psychiatrist and she is progressing. It will take her a time to recover from you."

"From me?" Rob asked surprised, "what do I have to do with it?"

"You probably think she is consulting a psychiatrist for what you have said to her. The death of John was not her doing. Maybe he committed suicide, which is still not sure. But John was depressed; the games Marion played with him should have cheered him up and not made it worse. Marion loved him dearly".

"I'm sure," Rob sneered.

"Don't you think you know all, Marion is a good person! She cared for John, but he was out of reach and nothing could return his mental health. She tried, yes, with S&M, with love, with holidays, everything she could think off to let him enjoy life, but all in vain." She was silent for a moment, to make Rob fully understand what she said.

"Marion has her second drawback, because of you," Jenny continued angrily, "Marion is not like Holly and me, she is bi-sexual but she prefers men, and especially men who are not so straightforward (again that word Rob thought), and she had been fallen in love with you. She couldn't bear to be neglected that afternoon and therefore she wasn't herself in the evening.

You left her for Helena and now she only has us. She still wants you, but she realizes that you are out of her reach forever.

I think you should at least apologize to her for the awful accusations you have made on her. She knows she lost your love, but she deserves at least a dialogue to explain things; as well from your side as hers. She really wants that you hear her part of the story."

"She should be glad that I didn't use the whip on her, instead of just some harsh words," Rob replied agitated.

"You and Marion acted against all bdsm ruling. And your part I don't understand at all: if you were so disgusted of me, why didn't you leave? All the things you have said, it was one big lie. I suppose your shopping trips were also rendezvous?"

"With other lesbians, yes," Jenny replied, "long before Marion appeared. I had dozens of lesbian lovers, all of them wondering why I stayed with you. Probably because I was afraid you couldn't handle the situation. Like now, you are almost crying again," she mocked him.

"I have heard enough, get your things and I don't want to see you ever again. If I ever notice that you make use of my cross dressing to make me a fool to old friends and so on, I will come after you with all the lawyers, private investigators and money Helena can provide me with!" Rob threatened her.

Jenny knew that Rob never made idle threats. In fact, she suspected she was already the subject of private investigators.

She backed off: "Rob, I swear, whatever has happened between us, I would never betray you like that."

Rob answered: "I have been betrayed 20 years, so I don't give a damn about your oath. I have made my own preparations should I hear the wrong things. You have been warned; and the same goes for you Holly. I was the victim that weekend, and you both put me down as if I were to blame for everything. Jenny, get your personal belongings, or else I will get rid of them."