All Comments on 'A Genie Diary Ch. 03'

by MagicKeys

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RichardGRichardGabout 8 years ago

Nice chapter. Little short, but I still like what I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter

Chapters still a bit short, I just start to get into it and its finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Which way to go with a Genie stoy

Very nice so far. You might consider looking at "Save The Cat", which despite its name, is a great intro into the different types of stories and what their form is. It can be read in an afternoon and is used by many writers. Next, what will Ken have learned by the end of the story? I just stopped reading a series that was fairly highly rated because the guy treated women like sex toys. If you have a foot-long dick and can only think of screwing the next babe, that makes you a full time .... Not someone I want to aspire to be. What will he be challenged by, and what will he overcome? So, the greater the opponent, the greater the challenge and the greater the hero at the end. Looking at the world today, if you had Catrina, what would you whish for? The possibilities range from pure personal gratification, to helping local people (lonely people on the edge) to world piece. I'll be interested to see where you take it. :--)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous