All Comments on 'A Gentlemen's Agreement Ch. 07'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Sort of a happy ending, but very well written. Really enjoyed how you closed the whole thing up. Well done, now to the next story, please

TravisballzTravisballzalmost 7 years ago

Very good story from start to finish, but there is one unresolved question that's bugging me: why did Tyler lie about what happened with Grady at the Christmas party? It seems like such an odd thing for him to do, especially since there was previously no indication of him being manipulative.

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 7 years agoAuthor
TRAVISBALLZ

My bad! I meant to clarify that better. (Specifically that Amy- the gossip- told her best friend that Carter and Grady were together.) Tyler totally manipulated (and lied to) Carter to seduce him into cheating on Grady in the motel room. Remember when Tyler let it slip that he knew about Carter and Grady at lunch? At the Christmas party, he was looking to break them up, but failed. He had intentions of separating them and going after one of them- probably Carter. (In first person, I couldn't find a way of expressing that.) My next project (which I've only begun to work on) will be told in the third person, and I'll (hopefully) do better with plot and character development. Thanks for reading- and the feedback! I really do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Great story. Never mind the plot mistake. The next one will be even better. Look upon it as a learning curve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hey guys...I'm a Iittle late to the party, but loved the story. As I am understanding of the ending I'm also a helpless romantic, lol.....I would like to see (if it hasn't been written yet) a high school reunion and the two main characters rekindling their relationship. I believe Carter and Grady need to end up together, need to know what became of Tyler (is he alive? Did he ever find love?) and did Amy ever fess up?....... I need to know, lolololol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy ending?

I agree with the "late comment" guy -- there should be a high school reunion for Grady and Carter to end up together -- certainly more mature and moved on, maybe with a little hair for those gorgeous chests -- and truly in love with each other and together.

I guess I want my happily ever after ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF...... What happened????

To bad the story did not end at chapter five, it would have been a much more satisfying and enjoyable ending for me at least!!!

Like several others comments, I'm really sad and disappointed that Carter and Grady did not survive and get there HEA! There really seemed to be an unexpected shift in the story after chapter five, right after confessing there love, and immediately after that when Tyler lied and broke down Carter's ability to resist. It didn't take much obviously, but it showed quickly that the commitment was not very strong at that point between Carter and Grady, or it would not have happened! I found myself hoping it was just a dream!!! I also found that Grady's acceptance seemed very unrealistic after he found out that Carter had cheated with none other than Tyler of all people, like maybe he himself had not been 100% monogamous. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Just speculating but I guess it does not really matter in the end, as very likely one or both of them fucked it all up again by fucking around with someone else. Such a terrific story right up until the disappointing rushed sad ending!!!! But that's life I suppose, there really are not that many happily ever afters for two hot, young, gay, male High School aged horny guys!!!! Still Sad.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Real life story

I thought the story was so like many real life situations of growing up gay , exploration, the fear of being outed, the horny chemistry of youth, great friendship.

This story had it all and the plus that Carter and Grady are still friends recognised the strength of their friendship.

Like your style Mr Chancellor. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really loved this story. Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff here.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
Excellent story

You writing and style is excellent . This is one of the better stories posted I rate it as 4 stars . Keep up the great work would like to read more stories similar to this one. Thanks

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanover 2 years ago

Could happily have done without chapters 6 and 7. Awful. What, do you suddenly hate your main characters? These chapters don’t even deserve the 1 star they were given…crap. Can’t hate them enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES