All Comments on 'A Gift?'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hard Cock

I loved your story. I am in a wheel-chair due to an accident and can still get hard-ons but,no one is here for me so it is just jacking off for me.I would love to find someone like in the story.your story made my cock very hard and I masterbaited till I shot my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent realistic story

Grade A stuff. The detail was fantastic. Keep it up!

luvcuriousluvcuriousover 17 years ago
Don't know about this . . .

I have a question. Where is the point that we, as erotic fiction writers, draw the line?

I wonder if this was a true story? If it were, why not leave it to memory instead of using a person's misfortune to get other people aroused?

If it isn't true, why can't you come up with a story line that is about sex and satisfaction without preying on persons who may be physically challenged?

Either way . . . I wouldn't want to cheat you out of a rating.

sr71pltsr71pltover 17 years agoAuthor
Author's Response to Last Poster

Where do we, as author's "draw the line"? Apparently some think we draw it right below where life is all rosy and everyone has a perfect and fully functioning body. I don't see the line there. I certainly didn't write this story to make fun of or to exploit those who were handicapped in any form and by any means. If you think this story belittles or exploits the handicapped, I suggest that you probably didn't read it. If you think the handicapped shouldn't have a sex life and should sit out life in the back of a closet somewhere, I'm sorry for you and for your limited scope. the first poster to this story, who claims to have a handicap, seemed to "get" the story.

calli24calli24almost 17 years ago
Beautiful!

I love it. It's touching and intense, beautifully written.

A wonderful story, heartwarming and intense!

Thanks sr71plt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perfect

It shows that no matter what we think of ourselves someone else can find something beautiful in us.

red_nightiered_nightiealmost 17 years ago
Moving and touching...

need more stories like this! It reminds me of one thing--LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for this loving and erotic story. Each of us at one time or another think less of ourselves. But, each of us has gifts - gifts that are often unseen to ourselves as we only look at what we think is negative.

Everyone deserves love and sexual expression.

Thank you for reminding me of this.

Suzie_DanmarkSuzie_Danmarkover 15 years ago
Hot and lovely

I like this story, it is lovely, hot and well written with a good storyline. Thanks!

driphoneydriphoneyover 15 years ago
You write a beautiful story sr

This is truly a wonderful story, don't have to be gay male to enjoy it or appreciate it. How can such a loving story about a person with a disability be seen as anything negative? It was lovely and will hang in my mind for a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

Being married to someone who is disabled, this was truly touching. Just because a person has physical limitations doesn't mean that they don't have passionate love lives. The emotional connection in the story was beautiful, as well as the depression that the disabled often suffer. Thank you for writing this, whether the inspiration was true life or just imagination, it was still amazingly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Meh

Read it, not to my liking. Thank You for posting

adjoaqadjoaqover 14 years ago
WOW!

Hawt! love it

adjoaqadjoaqover 14 years ago
WOW!

Hawt! love it

TigerLilyyTigerLilyyabout 13 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

I absolutely loved this story. It made me want to cry. I love the love portrayed in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

you could get a job at age uk.? they love fucking over the old pasted it lot.?

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

lmfao...age uk what a bitch that last comment was.? lol lol id fuck a cripple with a big dick.? fuck any one with a huge cock.?

DawnJDawnJalmost 11 years ago
Delightful!

The commenter from years ago who deplored your writing about a person with a physical challenge must live in a bubble where everyone is perfect, life is perfect, and nothing ever goes wrong. Thanks for keeping it real for the rest of us! I loved this one a lot!

Tejas1821Tejas1821over 10 years ago
Similar experience

I had a similar experience in college at spring break with a very cute guy with cerebral palsey. He could walk fairly well, but with braces on his legs. Cute as hell with a killer upper body and nice uncut dick that dribbled the most pre-cum of anyone I had ever been with. He introduced me to foreskin docking--fucking hot. We fucked around all week until I had to go back to campus. His disability with his legs never phased me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
handicap lover

I sucked a guy off in a wheelchair years ago and loved it.I was in complete control,he came in buckets.then I squated on his cock as he fucked me. It was awusome.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Something to think about

I used to know a man who, as a teenager, was drunk and got into a bad accident. He has no use of his legs and very little use of his arms. I suspect that he would likely not even be able to masturbate today.

I had never thought, prior to reading this story, that I might be able to give him a gift. I know he uses a catheter for collecting urine into a bottle, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't be sexually potent. Something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Please continue this story. A wonderful love story in the making.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

As a handicapped person in a wheelchair, this story really hit home with me. I've been very depressed since my accident caused my back to be broken and despaired about finding someone who would love me. Thank you for giving me hope....that maybe someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An incredibly erotic story … I have read many of your stories over the years. This one while very erotic is also intensely emotional. I loved it! Thank you for the different focus.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I’ve known a few people who were in wheelchairs years ago, one was an awesome girl who had been backed over by her father’s car and broke her back. One of my best friends fell in love with her and they got married had a kid. I’d never seen her more happy then with Tony. I myself met a nice older man who could walk to an extent that I wanted. He was a good lover and we saw each other a couple times a month for a couple of years. Just because someone is disabled doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories