All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 06'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Literally the best fucking series on the entire site seriously this is fucking ugh yes.

Please write another chapter asap because you're fucking amazing.

skyicewolfskyicewolfabout 10 years ago

Please continue. Absolutely fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love the story

I hope we get to hear a bit more about Sarah's night with Eric and his roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is really top class

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing story, loved every word ;)

Very detailed, please make more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Please continue

BevatoriaBevatoriaabout 10 years ago
Great series

Looking forward to more. Enjoy how you leave the readers hanging with different little things at the end of each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!

Want more!

Encre NoireEncre Noireabout 10 years ago
Five Stars

I can't tell you how eager I am to read the next chapter. This is far and away the best series I've read on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SPECFUCKINTACULAR

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome. Great stuff!!

Maybe the hottest series I have read. You do what you do very well! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More?

Please keep this series going! It is outstanding, and I can't wait to see what happens next! When will the next chapter be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

I hope your's is to add a few more chapters. This story is too good to stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mixed opinion

Six chapters in and my opinion of the story is falling. The situations and the sexual energy are really good. But Mandy is increasingly stupid and unbelievable. Drunken, weak willed, spineless, and pathetic are the first adjectives I'd use to describe her. Pre-med? Yeah right - forget about it. Someone like Mandy is going to crash and burn. She will never graduate and no med school would consider her after checking her out online. The interview questions could be interesting though.... Interviewer: "Mandy, is this a photo of you having sex with two men in front of a dorm window? It is? Well, you may have only recently evolved into a slut but you have no common sense, your decision making is horrible and you are a total gutter snipe. Now give us all a blowjob and get the hell out of here." Mandy: "Ok - great. This almost as good as being a doctor! Can we do this again tomorrow?"

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
Score of 6

I have been scoring these chapters as a 5 all along, and now I come a cross this. I didn't leave room to go up. Boy did you go up. This was nothing short of amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Oh my, how quickly things escslated!! Sizzling scenes between Mandy and Kelly! Curious to know about the night Meghan and Alex had. Plus anticipating what happens next between Jacob, David, and (possibly) Mike.

^_^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...