A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds about right, Mandy thought.

"I was about to order another pitcher," Kelly started. "Do you want to split one?"

Mandy shifted in her seat. "Uh, I don't know. I was actually thinking of going soon."

"Don't go yet. We've lived in the same residence for almost a year and I don't think we've ever said more than two words to each other."

That was not entirely true. They had spoken a few times in the meal hall and when Kelly came over to see Megan, but it was true that the two girls hardly knew each other.

"Come on," Kelly insisted. "Just stay for one more pitcher."

"Umm..." Mandy hesitated.

Some of the other guys at the table took notice of their conversation.

"What?" Chris asked. "You're not leaving already, are you?"

A couple of other guys agreed that it was too early to leave.

Mandy caved in to the peer pressure. "Okay, I guess I can stay for one more pitcher."

Kelly ordered a local ale and returned her attention to Mandy. "So Megan said that you are into photography?"

Mandy was thankful for the darkness of the bar as she blushed at the question. While photography had once been nothing but an innocent hobby for her, it had taken a more sexual turn over the past couple of months. However, there was no need to get into that. "Yes..." she replied. "A little bit."

"That's pretty awesome." Kelly replied enthusiastically. "I've been doing it for a couple of years now and I've taken a couple of classes. I've really been into painting though lately."

Mandy looked up at the girl next to her. Kelly had on very minimal makeup compared to Mandy, but still she had an undeniable beauty to her. Her charisma owned the room, and Mandy almost felt intimidated by her. Mandy tried to hold eye contact as they spoke, but she frequently found herself looking away.

The beer arrived, and Kelly poured them each a glass.

"I would love to try painting," Mandy said, taking a large drink to calm her nerves. "I will have to check out some of your work some time."

"And I will have to do the same with your pictures."

Mandy felt a tingle of butterflies in her stomach as she imagined showing Kelly some of her more recent work. Then again, she already saw me naked. "Oh, I've hardly touched the camera since school started," she lied.

"Well you should get back into it. Have you ever done any modeling?"

"A little..." Mandy had done a bit of modeling back in high school, but the admission felt dirty in light of her most recent time in front of the camera.

"You should model for me some time. You're definitely built for it," Kelly said with a smirk, scanning Mandy in her chair.

Mandy's face turned red again. Guys complimented her all the time, but she was not used to being flirted with by another woman. "Maybe..." She felt warm, but she could not tell if it was Kelly or the alcohol.

The girls talked for a while longer, ordering a second pitcher when their first one quickly emptied. Mandy learned that Kelly was from Toronto, a long way from home. As Mandy had suspected, Kelly was heavily athletic, apparently kickboxing at least once per week and a former rugby player back in high school.

Mandy could hardly imagine this tiny girl on the rugby field.

Kelly revealed that she played bass in a local band as well.

"Oh wow!" Mandy was impressed. "That's so cool! I wish I could play something."

Oh god, she thought afterward. I am starting to sound like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Yeah, I've been playing music for a while," Kelly responded, nonchalant. "I used to take piano lessons when I was a kid. I guess I've just developed some pretty nimble fingers." She leaned in closer on the last words, and Mandy almost trembled at the innuendo.

She suddenly realized how closely they were sitting. How long have our legs been touching under the table? Mandy became self-conscious of the way their bodies leaned together as they spoke.

Looking around the bar, she looked for Sarah. It had been half an hour since she last saw her friend. Mandy was worried what Sarah might think if she saw her best friend flirting with a girl. Will she judge me if she thinks I'm a lesbian? Mandy did not want any rumors to get started, especially while she herself was still not sure on her own feelings.

Looking around the table, she feared that even talking to Kelly in front of the guys might be taking too big of a risk.

Chris noticed her confused look. "Something wrong?"

"No..." She stammered. "Have you seen Sarah? Or Eric?"

"No," he replied. "Haven't seen them in a while. They might have left already."

Seriously? Mandy thought, mildly frustrated. She ditched me for a second night in a row?

"Everything okay?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah..." Mandy trailed off. "I just... I can't believe she didn't even say bye."

"Aww, don't worry about it," Kelly reassured. "Something may have come up."

"Yeah..."

"So just stay here with us. Your friend might come back.

"I guess."

Kelly could read the concern in Mandy's voice. "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

Mandy was caught off guard by the question. "Sarah? Oh god, no. She's just a friend."

"Oh, okay." Kelly smiled, thinking to herself before speaking. "So you're not with her?"

"What? No, she's my best friend," Mandy answered defensively. The night with the camera doesn't count, she told herself. We stopped before anything happened.

"Okay." Kelly paused again. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No," Mandy responded quickly. Around the table, a couple of guys stole glances at the two girls before casually looking away. She realized that Kelly was deliberately steering the conversation, and it had attracted some attention.

"Have you ever considered it?"

Wow, she works fast. It reminded Mandy of being hit on by a guy—direct and lacking in subtlety. Choose your words carefully.

"I... I don't know," she answered hesitantly.

"It's okay, I won't tell."

Under the table, Mandy felt Kelly's hand on her thigh. Instinctively, she tensed up and grabbed it with her own hand.

"I..." Her hand firmly grasped Kelly's as she thought about her next words. Kelly's thumb broke free and gently stroked the back of Mandy's fingers. She lowered her voice. "I don't know. I guess I've thought about it."

Kelly smiled a wicked smile. Wrenching her hand free, she returned it to Mandy's thigh. Leaning close, she whispered so low that Mandy could hardly hear her. "Well, how about you try it later? I will eat your pussy so well that you won't ever want me to stop."

Mandy turned a bright shade of red that must have been visible, even in the dim lighting of the bar. This was all happening too quickly. Her body wanted to be touched, but something about this felt wrong. Unfortunately, she was growing accustomed to doing the wrong thing. "I..." She was speechless. "I... don't know. I mean, I... maybe."

She melted in her seat as Kelly's hand slowly rubbed her thigh. "It's okay," Kelly whispered. "No pressure. I was just getting the vibe from you. If you're not interested..."

"I am." Even Mandy was surprised how effortlessly the words escaped her. "I mean... I think I am."

Oh god, what am I getting into? I don't even know her.

There seemed to be a stir around the table that woke Mandy from her trance. People were settling their bills and collecting their things.

Kelly looked over at the crowd, disappointed. "You guys aren't already leaving, are you?"

Some guy across the table answered back. "We're just going back to the dorm. Chris says that there is still a load of liquor from last night."

That's no surprise, Mandy thought. There had been countless bottles when she left the party, and with the semester almost over, every remaining night would be a party at the boys' dorm.

He continued, "Come on, you girls are coming too. We're all cabbing back."

Even after all she had drank, that sounded like poor judgment to Mandy. She decided that she would split a cab with the group and most likely return to her own residence.

"To be continued, I guess." Kelly said, turning back towards Mandy.

The girls started fishing for their wallets, only to be stopped by the same guy. "Don't worry about it ladies," he explained. "The guys already settled the tab. Your drinks are on us."

"Oh," Mandy paused, surprised. "You didn't have to do that. Thank you."

"Thanks," Kelly echoed.

"Don't worry about it," he answered as they all rose from the table. "It's our tradition. Girls don't pay for drinks at our table."

I don't know if that's chivalry or sexism... Mandy stumbled as she got out of her chair. And I am getting too drunk to think about it.

As they stepped outside, they moved towards a group of nearby cabs, parked and waiting for late-night fares. Several guys hopped into the first cab.

Mandy felt a hand around her wrist, and she obediently followed as Kelly pulled her to another taxi. She was led into the back seat and soon found herself positioned between Kelly and Chris. She thought that she might pass out as Chris talked to the driver.

She felt a hand on her lap, but it hardly registered in her mind.

"Hey, I remember you."

Hmm?

"From last week, wasn't it?" The voice continued.

Mandy opened her eyes. The driver's eyes were framed in the rear-view mirror, staring back at her warmly. "What?" She asked, unsure if it was even him that had spoken.

"Didn't I drive you and another girl from the bars last week?"

"Maybe..." Mandy was confused. "I don't remember."

"I could have sworn it was you. Hard to forget a couple of pretty girls getting crazy back there. Doesn't happen too often, I can tell you that."

Mandy had no idea what he was talking about. "I think you are confusing me with..." She trailed off as some faint memory brushed against her consciousness. Sarah? "Oh..."

Kelly and Chris both looked at her.

"Oh, really?" Kelly exclaimed, stretching out the last word playfully. Her hand tightened on Mandy's leg.

"It's not what it sounds like," Mandy blurted out uncontrollably. "Sarah and I just kissed!" She could not believe that she had so openly admitted that to two people that she hardly knew. "We were drunk," she continued. Why can't I stop talking?

"Well that's interesting," Chris said to himself, smiling.

"I'll say!" Kelly seemed highly excited. "Here I've been flirting with you and thinking that I was doing well. I didn't realize I was behind the curve."

Mandy bit her lip, desperately trying to keep herself silent.

"Well, in that case, I am at least going to catch up." Kelly leaned over and grabbed Mandy by the shoulder, placing her other hand behind her head. They kissed passionately, and Mandy returned the gesture instinctively before she even knew what was happening.

Kelly's tongue was forceful, quickly exploring Mandy's mouth. Her bangs tickled Mandy's cheek as the two girls embraced in the tight space of the back seat.

She smells so good and her skin is so soft. Coherent thoughts melted away, and all that Mandy could understand were her physical senses. She was firmly held in this kiss for some time, but it was impossible to tell how long.

Kelly's lips pulled away, kissing Mandy's cheek and continuing down her neck. Mandy leaned back in her seat and wondered if this was really happening.

It occurred so quickly that Mandy could not stop it.

Kelly's hand found its way to Mandy's right breast. Taking a firm grip of the unzipped hoodie and the tank top below, she gave a quick tug, pulling the garments to the side and partially exposing Mandy's black bra. Kelly's fingers slipped into the bra's right cup, and Mandy gasped as she felt the hand cupping her bare breast.

She wanted to resist, but her body would not comply. She was putty in her seat as her drunken mind processed the lips on her neck and the attention that her chest was receiving. She could only sit still and observe as Kelly gave the bra cup another forceful tug, exposing Mandy's right breast.

The two girls exchanged eye contact as Kelly's lips found their way to Mandy's large pink nipple. A soft moan escaped Mandy as she felt a tongue delicately tracing her areola and lightly flicking her hardening nipple.

She looked over at Chris who stared back at her. She looked forward and found the cab driver paying more attention to his rear view mirror than to the road in front of him.

Kelly pulled away and planted her lips back onto Mandy's, kissing her passionately.

We shouldn't be doing this here. We should...

Mandy inhaled suddenly as she felt another pair of lips encircle her bare nipple. Reaching blindly, her hand found its way to the back of Chris' head pulling his face closer to her chest. The party in backseat was quickly getting out of hand, but not a soul in the car wanted for it to stop.

This seemed to only last for seconds, but as Mandy opened her eyes, she realized that the car was parked outside of the university dorms.

How long was I sitting here?

"Mandy, come on!"

The seats beside her were empty, and the door on her left side was open. Outside, Kelly stood, waiting. In front of her, the driver was turned in his seat, looking back at the waking girl in his cab.

"You going to be okay?" He asked with a smile.

Mandy looked down to see that her breast was still hanging out. "Yeah," she said, readjusting her top. "I'm good."

"Hopefully I'll see you again," he replied. "I work the night shifts a lot."

Mandy mumbled a reply. Slowly, she climbed from the car.

Things seemed to pass in a daze as Kelly and Chris walked her to the boys' dorm. She looked at her own residence across the courtyard. I really should go home, she thought. However, she said nothing, and soon the group was in the elevator.

They made their way to the sixth floor, in the same common room where the toga party had been held the previous night. The room was much less crowded than it had been last night, but a small, lively group was congregated on the sofas.

The girls received a pleasant greeting from the awaiting guys as they entered. Mandy was a little surprised. She thought that maybe Sarah would be here. In fact, there were no other girls—she and Kelly were the only ones.

The girls quickly found a seat in one of the corner sofas, and like last night, the boys were more than happy to prepare them each a drink.

Mandy recognized some of these faces from the bar and some from last night, but others were unfamiliar. The guys showed the girls disproportionate attention, but Kelly placed an arm over Mandy's shoulder, marking her territory.

Instead, the guys eased on the flirting and watched as the two girls gradually became more intimate.

Talking turned into laughing, which turned into touching. Before Mandy knew what was happening, they were laying side by side, making out again as they had in the cab. Their bodies were in full embrace, and their audience was starting to grow.

Many of the guys watched attentively, while a few hurried to carry the news across the floor. Soon, more stragglers emerged to enjoy the show.

Ignore them, Mandy told herself as she passionately opened her mouth to receive Kelly's kiss. However, it became increasingly difficult to ignore the cheers that arose as Kelly's hand groped Mandy's spandex-clad ass.

Kelly gently bit Mandy's lower lip as she climbed atop her prey.

Mandy could only lay helpless as events seem to transpire outside the realm of her control. It's so warm in here. It came as a relief when the hoodie was removed, leaving her in the purple tank top and black leggings.

Kelly's hands explored her body freely. One arm wrapped around Mandy's waist as the fingers crept under her shirt, tracing the small of her back. Mandy squirmed as the fingers tickled her, but she remained focused on the tactile sensations of her mouth. Alcohol and hormones pumped through her veins, and the world around her gradually disappeared. Nothing existed, nothing mattered outside of the sofa.

Kelly's hands moved higher, and Mandy jumped as she felt the snap of her bra open and the garment go loose. She opened her eyes and saw Kelly looking back at her. She is so beautiful.

Both hands came to her waist, and she felt her shirt being slowly peeled away. She knew it was wrong, but her mind was distracted by the lips within the contours of her neck. Her midsection was now exposed, but Mandy was elsewhere.

Only as her shirt lifted higher, uncovering her loosened black bra, did Mandy momentarily snap back to reality. She tried to reach down and stop it, but Kelly brushed her hands aside. Mandy obediently sat back and halted her struggle. Perhaps it was the look in Kelly's eyes, or perhaps it was the alcohol, but for some reason, Mandy trusted Kelly and yearned to put her fate in her hands. Perhaps she would regret it later, but for now that seemed irrelevant.

The audience let out a triumphant roar as Mandy's naked breasts spilled out into the open.

Mandy wanted to cover herself, but she knew it was pointless—Kelly would not allow it. Instead, she closed her eyes and allowed her head to fall back against the cushioned armrest. Her shirt and bra were awkwardly bunched under her armpits. She gladly helped as they were both guided up over her shoulders, and tossed to the floor.

Her eyes remained tightly shut, insulating her from her surroundings. However, she let out a dull whimper as she felt Kelly's lips wrap around her tender nipple for the second time that evening.

"Oh shit, this is awesome," came a male voice in the crowd.

No shit, Mandy thought, now positioned on her back. She savored several minutes of attention to her breasts. She no longer cared who was watching, and she eagerly lifted her butt from the sofa and kicked off her shoes to allow her tight leggings to be removed.

Kelly leaned back, admiring her conquest.

Mandy's eyes were now open, and she felt vulnerable. She was left in nothing but her black panties and a pair of white socks, pinned below this physically imposing beauty for the entertainment of countless spectators. She was afraid. This was the culmination of multiple fantasies wrapped up into one unbelievable moment.

Several phones were out, capturing photographic and video evidence of her debauchery, but Mandy was somewhere else. She thought that she might reach orgasm just from the look that Kelly gave her. It was a look of possession, of uninhibited lust.

Kelly had already figured out what type of girl Mandy was, and she was more than happy to indulge her.

Her eyes locked onto the red lips printed on Mandy's thong, and she smirked. "Is that an invitation?"

Mandy bit her lip, but gave no response, assuming it was a rhetorical question.

"Well then..." Kelly slipped a hand into the waistband of the black thong, quickly finding her way to its destination.

Mandy gasped as a finger slipped easily inside of her wet opening.

This was so dirty...so disgusting. She was getting fingered in front of a bunch of strangers in a boys' dorm. What have I become? Andrew, Sarah, David, Jacob...and now this. There was not much time to think about it before Kelly stirred her back to the present.

Kelly was lowering herself to the floor, kneeling in front of Mandy and removing her socks. She looked up at Mandy, giving her an opportunity to protest. But both girls knew what was coming.

The panties travelled over her hips and down her thighs, but Mandy kept her legs together, attempting to maintain what small semblance of pride remained. The last of her clothing dropped to the floor, and Kelly took one of her knees in each hand.