A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcefully, she opened Mandy's legs, exposing her bare pussy to the crowd of onlookers. Her shaven lips were splayed open, partially exposing her most intimate parts. It no longer mattered. There's no going back now. She had performed so many innocent shows for the boys of this dorm in front of her window. Last night she had even flashed them in this very room. But this was the first time that she could not feign innocence.

I'm drunk, Mandy told herself. Surely, they know that I'm drunk. This isn't the real me.

She tensed up as Kelly's tongue slipped between her lips. This is really happening...this isn't a dream.

"Mmmm, I've wanted to get my tongue in here all night," Kelly proclaimed proudly from between Mandy's thighs, her fingers tracing the contours of Mandy's labia. "Am I really the first woman you've been with?"

Mandy opened her eyes and looked at all of the faces watching, all of the phones and cameras pointed in her direction. A deep shade of red spread across her cheeks and down her neck. Kelly was purposefully embarrassing her. "Mmmhmm," she quietly responded.

That got the boys in a loud frenzy, some shouting accusations of lying, others telling Kelly to go easy on her.

Kelly smiled. "Good." With that, she buried her face between Mandy legs and began furiously licking her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Mandy moaned in surprise and pleasure, placing a hand on Kelly's shoulder and another on Kelly's head. Her legs were quivering and for a moment she lost her breath. She had never been eaten like this before—not even close. Kelly's tongue found all of the right places, her mouth took possession of Mandy's womanhood.

The stimulation was almost too much, and Mandy's body instinctively tried to retreat into the cushions of the sofa. However, Kelly was relentless, slipping her fingers deep into Mandy as she continued to pleasure her orally.

"Oh..." Mandy whimpered loudly between each sharp breath. She raised a hand to her own breast. Her nipples were still tender from the attention that Kelly had given them, but she did not care. She firmly pinched her pink nipple, rolling it between her fingers. "Oh god, oh fuck! I'm going to cum..."

She spread her legs wide, allowing Kelly unhindered access to her eager cunt. This was it. This was what she had been wanting since her first dream about Megan. She had heard that women ate pussy better than men, but she could never have imagined the difference. Her body tensed up, unable to take any more.

Her cries of ecstasy would have been heard down the halls, except that everyone was already crammed into this room. She screamed involuntarily as a massive spasm flowed through her body. She thought she might faint as her vision began to darken.

However, Kelly did not ease up, continuing to vigorously lick at Mandy's slit. Inside, Mandy could feel Kelly's fingers massaging her still sensitive G-spot.

"Please...no more." Mandy pleaded. The lower half of her body felt like it would explode, and for a moment she was sincerely afraid that she might pee herself.

Kelly ignored her requests, and with her free hand, she firmly held Mandy's legs apart, even as they tried to close.

"Oh god, fuck...fuck!" Mandy cried a second time, holding nothing back. Her hand gripped the sofa cushion so tightly that she feared it might tear. Her body shook and her legs fell limp to the floor.

She looked around her and slowly processed her surroundings. There were now over two dozen people in the room, and the audience now included another girl. She looked somewhat familiar, but Mandy could not place her in her current state of mind.

Mandy looked down. Her chest glistened with sweat, and between her legs, Kelly gently licked at her labia, cleaning up any remaining mess from their performance. She took a deep breath and sat up, leaning forward to kiss Kelly.

It was certainly not the first time that Mandy has tasted her own juices, but tasting them from another woman's mouth was a whole other experience.

She reached down, taking a hold of Kelly's shirt, but Kelly pushed her hand away.

"Not here," she said softly to Mandy. "Grab your clothes."

Mandy fell back into the sofa on her first attempt to rise. Her legs were like rubber, and she felt numb from the waist down. Her exhaustion, combined with the alcohol, took its toll on her balance. Finally, taking hold of the armrest, she leaned over, grabbed the pile of clothes on the floor, and stood upright.

Before she could get dressed, Kelly grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out into the halls. There was no time to process the situation. The next thing that Mandy remembered was the small washroom she had used last night. Her back was pushed against the door, and Kelly was kissing her deeply.

It did not take long for Kelly to slip out of her t-shirt and to undo her jeans. Underneath, she wore a sky blue bra and a pair of black boyshorts. In one deft movement, she unsnapped the bra, and it fell to the floor.

Her breasts were small, but perky. They reminded Mandy of Sarah, but Kelly's nipples were larger and more prominent.

Kelly grabbed the back of Mandy's head and pulled her face forward. Mandy opened her mouth and hungrily sucked Kelly's tits, trying to mimic the attention that Kelly had previously shown to her own breasts.

"Mmmm, suck it harder."

Mandy did as she was told. I am nothing if not obedient.

Meanwhile, Kelly pushed her panties to the floor and backed herself up against the sink. Hopping up onto the small counter, she spread her legs and Mandy knew exactly what was expected of her.

"I don't really know what I'm doing," she said, kneeling down in front of her new friend. Before her, a small dark patch of pubic hair framed Kelly's awaiting pussy. Her swollen lips gleamed from excitement. Mandy looked up at Kelly, suddenly ashamed of her own inexperience.

"Don't worry about it," Kelly reassured. "Just get in there and don't be afraid to use your tongue."

Mandy leaned forward, but paused. "I'm...I'm just not sure if..."

"Oh, fuck..." Kelly interrupted, rolling her eyes. She took hold of Mandy's head and pulled her face between her legs. "Just get in there."

The first things that Mandy processed was the way that the pubic hair tickled her nose. Next, she felt the moisture that now enveloped her lips. The aroma that filled her nostrils was intoxicating, and her fear transformed into a restored sense of lust.

She thought about everything that had just happened—I was just undressed and eaten out in front of a group of strangers. And now, after being paraded naked from the scene of the crime, her face was buried deep in the pussy of someone that could hardly remember her name.

This is either the best or the worst night of my life.

Sticking out her tongue, Mandy began gently licking. She did not know what she was doing, but soon, her head was moving in a nodding motion, lapping her tongue along Kelly's lips and between them.

Kelly said nothing, but her body language suggested that Mandy was off to a good start. Every time that her tongue passed over her clit, Mandy could feel Kelly's body tense up slightly. This feedback became her guide as Mandy increased her speed.

Soon, Kelly's breathing quickened and Mandy's chin was slick with saliva and juices. Although she had never done this before, Mandy knew that she was getting close.

Within a minute, Kelly was softly moaning as she ran her fingers through Mandy's hair.

Exhausted and naked, both girls collapsed.

It felt like the room was spinning. Mandy closed her eyes and fell back against the wall. The porcelain tiles of the floor were cold against her bare skin, but she could not muster the energy to do anything about it.

"That was...amazing," she muttered between breaths.

"I knew you would be licking my pussy by the end of the night," Kelly said, looking down on Mandy. "I could just tell from the moment I laid eyes on you."

What does she mean by that?

Kelly dropped down from the counter and started getting dressed as she continued talking. "It's too bad I didn't do this sooner. If I had known, I would have been stopping by your room all year for a casual fuck. Oh well." As she put on the last of her clothes, she turned to Mandy, still on the floor. "Tell Megan I said hi."

Mandy opened her eyes and suddenly realized that she was alone in the small washroom. The door was halfway open, but Mandy could not reach it to shut it, nor could she bring herself to get up. Down the hall, she could hear music playing and people talking.

Grabbing her hoodie off the floor, she reached into the pocket and pulled out her phone.

This is a terrible idea. I should not be doing this while drunk. Her thumbs moved of their own volition as she typed the message for Jacob.

"I will do whatever u guys want if u delete the pics."

She sat with her thumb over the send button. Better judgment lost, and the message was sent.

Again, Mandy tried to get up, and again, her body failed her. I need to stop drinking so much, and now I need to figure out how to get home.

As she stared up at the ceiling, it felt like the floor below her was swaying. Closing her eyes for a moment to rest, the world slowly drifted away as sleep took hold.

Her dreams were vivid. Mandy dreamt that she was writing her final exam, but there had been a mix up and she was given the wrong exam. Terrified, she stared at the page before her, but it was like another language—pure gibberish. She wanted to bring the mistake to the invigilator's attention, but she was naked under her desk and was afraid that he might notice.

She looked around, paranoid that one of her classmates would catch her. Without warning, there was a presence behind her, and she was being pulled back in her chair. No please, I'm naked.

A hand cupped around each of Mandy's breasts, and the next thing that she knew, she was lying on her back. In front of the class, she was getting fucked on the cold desk. All she could think of was the exam and how she was going to fail if she did not get back to it. Even so, she spread her legs and began to moan.

She woke up and looked at her phone. 2:47am. Realizing that she was naked, it did not take long to recall the events that had brought her to this place. With great effort, she put on her clothes and slowly rose from the floor on unsteady feet. After a moment of difficulty, she found her footing and made her way quietly down the hall. The last thing that she wanted was to be seen again after all that she had done.

As she slipped into the elevator, the door closed, and she felt like she could finally breathe easy.

The walk across the courtyard felt long, but it gave her time to reflect on what had just happened. Part of her wanted to crawl into a hole and die, another part wanted something else entirely.

She considered stopping by Kelly's room, although she was not entirely sure where it was. She also considered paying Andrew another visit down the hall.

Instead, she returned to her own room. Thankfully, Megan was gone out, Mandy had the room to herself. Her bed had never felt as comfortable as it did just now.

She was just about to fall asleep again when her phone chimed with a response from Jacob.

"Oh yeah? Prove it," he texted. "Take a pic and send it to me."

Mandy took off her hoodie and tossed it aside. Leaning on her side, she held the phone out at arm's length and took a photo.

The picture was nothing special. Her hair was something of a mess and her tank top showed off a moderate amount of cleavage. She knew that she could do better, but she was too drunk to care at this point.

Soon after she sent it, she received another message.

"You look warm. You should make yourself more comfortable."

"Whatever you want," she responded. Taking off her shirt, she took a similar photo in her bra. "Better?"

"Keep going..."