All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 08'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!

Lovely addition!

PrfsrPrfsrover 8 years ago
Principal not principle

When referring to the head of a school the word is principal, not principle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for the great story. I think it's the best i've red in this site! I hope you'll keep going on with Mandy, a lot of perspectives in this story, i could follow her adventures till her late 20es .

Personaly, i'd like her a bit less willing. Forced into some situations less enjoying and more humiliating for her.

In the other hand, i realy enjoyed all the chapters, so i hope you'll take your time and come back with an equally qualitative chapter in any direction you think the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

The best story ever in this website ,till now , Please keep continuing the series , Can't wait for the next parts, Add something more to the friends like in a new college or high school friends reunion etc in summer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This series is amazing , Please keep continuing this series. Hope we get an exciting episode of Mandy with her high school friends, Probably one with her father and neighbor kids etc. Really amazing! ,

InsufficientInsufficientover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

The principle/principal mistake was definitely missed in my rushed edits. Sorry about that. Unfortunately I am half a world away from my computer right now and I cannot revise it until I get home in a month. Until then, egg on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING - AS USUAL

Thanks for cumming back. We need regular submissions from you. Yeo are THE BEST!!

JonnyLancsJonnyLancsover 8 years ago

This series is AMAZING, plz keep them coming. Although I harbour a curiosity about Mandy and Sarah, you sort of left them up in the air hanging, and what happened when Sarah told Mandy something crazy happened? Again love this series and don't forget about Jess and the fallout from The Concert :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 9

Out of curiosity, do you have an idea about when part 9 will be out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next Chapter Fast

When will you write the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

One of my favorites. Hopefully the story will continue one day! :-)

Encre NoireEncre Noirealmost 8 years ago
Another great installment

Still the best series I've read on this site. Hope to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 year later

Any chance we'll be seeing a new entry in this series anytime soon? Hopefully we can at least get a response.

Love your stories!! Hope to see the next one before year end.

InsufficientInsufficientover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: 1 year later

Thanks for the feedback, and as usual, I apologize for the long delays between stories. I know many people have probably lost interest in this series years ago, and I am glad that some people are still following it. I do read every comment that I receive! You all deserve some explanation, so here we go:

A large part of the delays are from my job and life... I don't have nearly as much spare time as I used to, and my job sometimes keeps me away from home for months at a time. The second issue is the writing itself. The earlier chapters were easier to write because they were loosely based on some actual events from my life. However, as the series has progressed, it has taken on a life of its own. I don't pretend to be the most creative person, and it sometimes takes weeks (or months!) before I am certain what direction I want the story to take. And often I am pages into a new chapter before I decide that I am unhappy with it and scrap the whole thing. It was after scrapping two versions of AGAF Ch. 9 that I decided to finally start writing Return to Eden.

Considering the number of typos in my stories, I can't really call myself a perfectionist... but when it comes to the story itself, I sort of am. In the years between stories, I forget many of the details I wrote, and I have to scour old chapters to make sure that the new events sync up and make (at least some) sense. I know, it's sad that I have to research my own stories!

And finally, the focus of my stories changes somewhat as I do. I know some AGAF chapters may not technically fit so well into the Ex & Voy category, but I still feel like those themes are present and continue to define the story, even as it regularly ventures into Group Sex territory. Years ago I pushed things further into the NonCon category with The Concert series. While there are hints of NonCon in many AGAF chapters, I will probably not write another story like The Concert. I'm glad that some people liked it, but that just isn't the type of story I want to tell anymore.

So... back to your question! Right now, I have just started Return to Eden Ch. 2. After that, I plan to give AGAF Ch. 9 another try. I don't like to give time frames because I might be made a liar... but I HOPE to have Ch. 9 out before the year's end...

Thanks again for the comment! It's all the positive feedback that keeps bringing me back every time I think I'm done on here!

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59over 7 years ago
Tagged you as one of my Fave athers

I have really enjoyed your story about Mandy, Haven't read Jess's tail yet. I see you hadn't posted one in a while and have started in a new direction. I would encourage you to write more about Mandy's descent into slutdom. And what ever happened with Sarah? Thank you for your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to hear it!

Just saw the update, even though I open the page pretty frequently to check, just in case. I don't want you to take your time! But I understand, and I appreciate the hard work that you put into your stories. They are damn fine, and I'd rather have slow quality than fast crap - that I could get anywhere. I'm glad you're still working on it when you can, and just know that there are us fans still out here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Broooo

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

DONT👏PRETEND👏TO👏TALK👏ABOUT👏LITEROTICA👏AUTHORS👏IF👏YOU👏DONT👏KNOW👏INSUFFICIENT

kellie_bethkellie_bethalmost 7 years ago
AGAF Chapter 9? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeee!

We haven't forgotten you and this amazing story! Please, please, please post Chapter 9, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Please!

Oh my, oh my!! That was unbelievably hot!! You sure know how to take your readers far into a naughty school days fantasy! Goodness! Mandy is so good at being a naughty girl! I love that you continued AGAF, and I do very much hope that a Chapter 9 would be written. *wink* With your busy work and life, please do take your time. You have become my favorite writer on this site, and I just discovered this website this month! Please continue writing, pretty please!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome! Fabulous story! Loved it; hoping you will continue it.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 6 years ago
wow

Great story, especially the third chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next one

Any chance on an update on whether or not this is coming back? I know your last updates have mentioned being busy and some writing blocks but just looking to see if their is news. I look forward to hearing and thanks for the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still hoping for more

This has been one of my favorite series on Lit, so I am definitely hoping for more. If you could just let us know you haven't given't up on the series it would be appreciated. And of course, more chapters would be even more appreciated! :)

Thank you for all the hard work you put in and for sharing the story. It's appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome Writer

I still reread your work years after they originally appeared. Masterful presentation of the details of the character's subconscious that keeps the mechanics interesting. I do hope that you are writing somewhere even if not on Lit. You are too talented to not be sharing your creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think i'd cum from just knowing a Ch. 9 was posted tbh, that's how good this series is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...