All Comments on 'A Gift for Her'

by BigGunnz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
The small details are what make a great day!

After a stressful day at home, the little details of a lover husband are the ones who get a great day for a wife.

Not all men are able to give this sense of well-being to their partners, we have too selfishness in ourselves and we do not realize the needs of our wives.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job!

Short, to the point, and well descriptive of the action. Enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pretty good. You just need some editing. "She emoted" really should be "she said."

"Per say" is wrong. It's "per se" and there are errors of punctuation too.

Are you aware that nobody in this has a name? He, she, middle daughter - you need to give them names.

BigGunnzBigGunnzover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feedback. This is my first posting and I have 3 more to submit. I'm working without an editor and its very difficult to proof read your own work. I'm bound to have a few typos.

I will watch out for these sort of mistakes.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Ahhh

Like a breath of fresh air

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago
Romantic

What a lovely story...Yes there were some problems with wording and spelling but the gist of the story was there.

LabottledairLabottledairover 7 years ago
Thank you!

This story was magical! Truly a gift! Ive been having trouble find erotic I can enjoy because I have a lot of sexual trauma, but this was so perfect. Thank you so much!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Wonderful Behaviour

Too bad I never thought of doing something like this for my wife. She would have loved it. I guess that I lack imagination.

BigGunnzBigGunnzover 7 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted

Thanks to your comments and suggestions, I've resubmitted this story, adding names and cleaning it up wherever I could see problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous