All Comments on 'A Gift in Disguise Ch. 13'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some "Issues"

First things first, I love this story, gets me going in all the right ways. The only thing is that you go into so much detail to recap certain people and meetings that it gets boring and I end up skipping it all. In the recent chapters it hasn't been as prevalent, but it's still too often. You recap like we've forgotten the character and need to hear their life story again. Also you recap like crazy but then you completely skip the Risa sex scene in it entirety, I can understand not really wanting to write another sexual scene after the wrestling match but with the build up for Risa I was a good bit let down. Other than that I love this story and were it's going, every character you've brought into this story I've grown to enjoy, especially Jamie and Kim. Thank you for making your story available for us to read, and please, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Left me wanting more. Much more!

Rare imagination, beautiful construction, polished execution. Please continue...

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Wait... What?!

In one of your overly often recaps on page 3, you COMPLETELY rewrote Kim and Sarah's familial relationship. Up to this chapter, Sarah was Kim's biological daughter. As a matter of fact, Sarah's birth was what caused Kim's inability to orgasm. Never have Kim or Sarah had any sexual contact according to prior chapters. As a matter of fact, you had written that Kim might be interested in breaking the incest taboo with her daughter as part of a threesome with Tom.

So what is going on here? Did you rewrite their whole family so that you wouldn't offend some of your readers when you finally had Kim and Sarah tag team Tom in bed? I mean, the ship sailed on that several chapters ago with the incestuous relationship between Sharon and her kids. Anybody who is still reading isn't going to ditch the story if you throw in a little mother-daughter threesome action with Kim. If you were that worried about it, you could just have them both do Tom without doing anything with each other past kissing. I mean, I'm not even going to kick a hot mom/daughter combo out of bed for 69ing each other, let alone just doing a little bit of kissing while we get it on.

This really bothers me a lot for some reason. I can't really put my finger on it, but it really breaks the story for me. Why did Kim ever have an issue with orgasms? I can see how giving birth could cause issues for a woman trying to reach orgasm, whether they be physiological issues like nerve damage or psychological issues. If she had been going 20 years without having an orgasm by the time she met Tom, I really don't understand how she could have brought herself to begin a sexual relationship with her daughter, even if she was adopted. I realize you're pointing out women can experience a measure of sexual satisfaction without orgasm, but I doubt, given society's stance teaching men that your inability to bring a woman to orgasm makes you a failure, that Kim would want to put her daughter in a position where she might feel that she is letting her mother down, especially if Sarah is capable of experiencing orgasm.

For what it is worth, I am going to just try and pretend you didn't just break the story, and I'm going to hopefully forget that I read those few recap paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous