All Comments on 'A Ginger in a Jacuzzi'

by tittany

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LaCobra99LaCobra99about 15 years ago
This guys a DREAMER.....

It seemed like an interesting story until it got down to the name-calling (slut)....etc....and his doing her girlfriends....and the way he put her down was pathetic. I can only suggest that he is probably lacking in the action AND penis departments and has chosen to let his imagination take over....LOL!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I dont like calling girls I have sex with names

You called the girl a ginger, does that mean redheaded or is it some slang for something else? So she is pregnant and you fooled her, now for years you can pay child support to her. Yes fucking her classmates would be easy, she would, as long as she trusted you, bring them over to use your water bath. You dont ace the SATs to become a hair dresser. And rocket scientist dont usually run around in bikinis and letting guys fuck them bareback. By the way if this was you, she was fucking around, you may want to go get medically tested.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
She was not too smart....

She is going to be a Mommy, but she ain't too smart. Maybe you will have to learn how to change diapers.

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekeralmost 15 years ago
Good stuff

As a fellow female with impregnation fantasies, I say good work. I've read all your stories so far and they are all pretty good.

If you want to avoid the naysayers, start with a warning. Start by warning them that it is fiction, and may not be all that realistic, that you don't condone unsafe sex in real life, warn if there are any non-consensual aspects, etc.

I do hope you broaden your main characters a little; like tricking the female characters into getting pregnant without getting them drunk/tipsy first, maybe the female getting accidentally pregnant from a guy she's in a relationship with, maybe the females tricking a guy into making them pregnant, etc.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Her girlfriends

Were her girlfriends' cycles off, too? The makings of a commune are here.... With one guy and several "Mommies"...

don87654don87654about 14 years ago
irregular

Maybe you created another to be the Queen's subjects?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i liked it,especially about breeding a dumb slut. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

abortion<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"releasing my 8 inch beast."

Is there any chance someone could write a sex story without bragging about his size?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the story. Jessica is dump cause once he shoot cum in her cervix that's it those black sperms will find a egg to get breeded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous