All Comments on 'A Girl And Her Sissy'

by TollWard

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story. Simply ignore the trolls.

I thought this was a good story. I would have preferred a lot more in the training and build-up towards James's sissification. However, it was a good read, and quite well-written, too. And, oh yes ... forget the trolls.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
One happy reader makes up for any number of trolls

... and today, you have made one reader happy! A sissy story written from the dom viewpoint gave me just the perfect daydream. Do I wish it to come true? Do I really want a girlfriend to take care of me, buy me girly outfits, shape my body, give me hormones and console me when my rectum hurts? Well, I certainly want to imagine it, and the more real it feels, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Needed some narrative work, but so hot

Especially loved:

"I lingered as she knelt over him, cock still firmly in her pussy and started to bounce. She was lost. Lost in her slutty, sissy ecstasy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Predictable

This story is so boring and predictable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so sweet

your story is perfect. a perfect balance of sultry seduction and domination. Made me so hard, I just wanted it to go on and on.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
Well done: hot and sexy

I enjoyed the exposition. Please write more.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from 4yourpleasureiam

Wish I had a woman to earn money for.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I wish it would happen to me. I'm a sissy CD who watches a lot of kinky porn. I wish my wife would find out and turn me into a sissy cock-sucking slut. Please tellore stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

love your story. would like to read more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

I wish my girlfriend would discover my sissy side...

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Sissy

I have had girlfriends, and was married for a while, but nothing like this happened to me. I don't usually have sex with strangers because my Boyfriend does me bareback and we like to stay safe. I'm a cross-dressing Sissy and I can relate to the feeling of the first time. I had wanted it badly for a couple of years but I wanted my first time to be the real thing; bareback. It took a while, sucking a few guys off wearing condoms, before getting to know one special guy that I trusted. It was everything, and more, that I longed for! The feeling, physically and emotionally, was such a feeling of pleasure, release from my wanna be status, joy and pride that I was actually for real and had been fucked and filled with cum! The pleasure just keeps getting better, but the first time was one that I will never forget!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you forgot

the part where the john left her 2 quarters on the night stand and you asked if he really thought jamie was so good he should pay her double what you had agreed she should earn for her cherry!

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story and such a very caring Mistress to help her sissy become as she was meant to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous