A Girl called Areola Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you daddy, we love you."

"So, how did your trip to the farm go?"

"Daddy," I said, "you never told us what you and mummy and Betty and Ian got up to. We thought that we were the wild ones, but you, the things that you and mum got up to, wow."

"Things were different then."

"Not that different daddy, sex is still sex."

"True, but we didn't have those things." Daddy said pointing to the pink tail hanging below my pussy.

"And we love them daddy, thank you so much, can we thank you properly again please, right now?"

"No girls, I've told you, we shouldn't be doing that."

"I bet that we would if it was back when you were our age."

"Probably true, but it's now and things are different."

"Not that different daddy, sex is still sex."

"So you keep saying A, Areola."

"So let's go to your bedroom, or would you like to do it outside on the grass like you and mum used to do."

"Stop it Areola, I've said no."

"Okay, maybe later then."

"Areola."

We both kissed daddy on the cheek then put our things away and got on with our household jobs. The next day Beaver and I uploaded all the photos and videos onto both our laptops. That night when daddy was relaxing on the sofa we went and sat either side of him, cuddled our naked bodies up to him and made him watch a slide show of all the photos and videos.

Beaver and I were right in the assumption that watching them would give him a boner and the desire to fuck us both and we only got to see about half of the photos before Beaver and I were taking it in turns to bounce up and down on his cock until we both got filled with his cum.

******