All Comments on 'A Girl for Hire'

by LMML

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Heavy duty

Although I suspect there may be a bit of trolling going on with this submission, I can't deny that it certainly is pretty intense. The content will be aversive to many people, myself included. What I find sobering is the realization that sexual pleasure for many people involves so many dark side kinks and perversions. Not soap boxing or disapproving here, mind you. Adult, consensual and all that. Doesn't matter to me. As long as you don't step on my toes, knock yourself out! Toilet games in the bedroom are definitely not for the squeamish! Thanks for your time and effort. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it up!

This is a great little story. You have used several of my favorite fetishes here. I hope you write a second chapter or at-least something similar to this in the future. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please, gimme more!

Oh fuck, I want my ass to get wrecked like this.

Pleaae share more of your fantasies with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice story dear

Hello from Greece! nice story dear. Well-written. So much passion. However, both male, and female characters did not care about sex protection? Unwanted children?

Sincerely,

Elias

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 3 years ago

Nice over the top dirty fantasy. Sounds like she would of been in the ER after that encounter if it were real, but in dirty fantasy land.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous