All Comments on 'A Girl Named Hope Ch. 01'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Excellent story.

Has the potential to equal or even surpass My Number. No small feat, IMHO. While I am no fan of infidelity, I will make no assumptions as to what his wife, whom we have not met or even seen, May or may not endorse, allow or encourage. Five stars, normal for this writer.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
My shameful error.

I should have double checked Mr.Free's submissions page, then written 3 is a magic number, not My number (different writer). I often get them mixed up in my aging brain as they both are stellar series IMO. My sincerest humble apology to this writer. A lesson remembered; Measure twice-Cut once.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Hmmm...

A great story Scott. Thanks for the shout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Editing????

Warranty.....

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
interesting.

well written, it will be interesting to see where this goes. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good.

I remember reading this when I was helping you edit Magic Number. You are probably still one of the greatest writers on here that I've read from. I've tried getting into newer stuff lately but a lot of it falls short. No one proofreads or edits before posting anymore. I'm always impressed with your writing and was pleasantly surprised that you now have seven chapters of this one. I look forward to reading more!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5**Stars...first thing out the gate...well-deserved, and is now a favorite...

Hope strikes me as somewhat in control of her actions and feelings, yet is driven by them at the same time...conflicted, yet...??

Cheating husband...Robert 'should' know better, yet went to the apartment of a young lady who obviously is attracted to him, and him to her...with his fantasy(is) going on, he should have been more careful, had her bring laptop to store...

Still, Scott_Free in on his way to another tale where the characters are invested in each other; and, Hope tells her SISTER...this is going to be interesting, to say the least.

Wife...meh...let's see how this irons out...she...WHAT??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES