A Girl Named Walter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not at all,” I confessed. “Not even a little bit.”

“Thank God. I didn’t need to worry about getting pregnant. But, I need to make you cum, too. Is there a way I could make you cum and watch your cock shoot? I’d love to see that.”

“Yeah, I think that can be arranged.” Then I re-arranged our positions so that I was lying on my back and Ally was lying on her side between my legs, staring directly at my cock. She automatically took it in her hand and began jerking it off. She seemed to delight in the fact that she could make it go from soft to hard at will. She stared at it with considerable fascination, much as a child might stare at a new toy or a puppy. There was wonderment in her eyes as she played with and examined this new toy. Then, she noticed a drop of pre-cum appear on the head. She asked me what it was and, when I explained, she licked it off.

I told her it was time for her to learn the skill of fellatio. She followed my instructions as I told her to grip the base of my cock with her hand while putting the head in her mouth. She seemed intrigued when I showed her the most sensitive spot on the underside beneath the head. For Ally, it was all new and quite complicated but she was a quick learner, eager to learn. I instructed Ally to use her hands and keep the head wet. Again, she seemed to be a natural. I told her I would let her know when I was going to cum and she would have about two seconds to stop sucking before I started shooting my juices her way. When I gave the signal, she could continue sucking to see if she could learn to swallow or take her mouth off my cock and keep jerking me off manually until I finished cumming. She told me she understood and started sucking.

For a first timer, Ally proved to be a surprisingly expert fellatrix. She seemed to be able to read the signals my body put out and gauged her efforts accordingly. I almost came after two minutes or so, but she backed me down before getting my motor started again. After five or six minutes, I knew I was going to cum soon so I prepared myself to give the warning. The pleasure was almost unbearable. This girl’s tongue was dancing the tango across the most sensitive part of my cock. She looked into my eyes as she sucked and I just lost it.

“I’m cumming, Ally.”

She kept right on sucking. The first spasm unleashed a lot of cum into her mouth. She took it like a pro but stopped sucking and finished me off with her hand. I was in heaven but I heard her giggle as she watched my cum spray all over us and the bed.

“That was just too cool. I loved having you cum a little in my mouth and I loved watching it shoot,” she said happily as she licked a little bit of cum from her hand. “It feels so warm when it shoots onto my skin, I love it.” She had cum on her chest and neck. She just rubbed it in like it was body lotion. Naturally, my cock deflated after such a powerful orgasm. She licked the small amount that collected on it off and came back to my arms.

“I want you to know this is the most exciting night of my life. If I never see you again, I know I’ll never forget this night with you. But, I sure wouldn’t mind doing it again, the sooner the better.”

“It was great for me, too, Ally. I’d love to do it again soon.” We nodded off in each other’s arms for an hour or so. Then we got up, showered together and I took her home.

Ally and I saw each other throughout the summer. Then, for reasons I don’t remember, we drifted apart. But, I’ll always remember the day we met in the diner and what that chance meeting led to.

Like all the stories I tell here, this story is absolutely true; another memory of the Jersey Cop whose career led to many such stories. I love remembering all of them.

12