All Comments on 'A Girlfriend or Two'

by Halin24

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this

I loved that you took the time to paint a full picture of what was developing, not just rushing to the sex. Definitely 5* for me.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A Gentle Story

They're all so young, yet so sensible. It would be nice if more people were this way, but a brief exposure to these families is still gratifying. It is possible to nit-pick much of the detail, but to what end? This is the kind of story where you sit back and go with the flow. I enjoyed it 5* worth.

John73UKJohn73UKalmost 8 years ago
good but...

I like your style...the detail, the slow build up the lack of repititiion in the sex scenes. But I do wonder about Daniel. To have a sister who shares her boyfriend with her younger sister was great as was the "forgetting of the condom". There seemed, to me, to be no call to use the sibling sharing yet again. They are three free-thinking young adults, let them be true to their belief and live as a threesome with children.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
Nice one

Liked the concept of the story.Yeah his name on birth cirtificates of both sisters babies could cause complexity and kind of embarassment to him(his thoughts).

But they are adults they could've lived their life their way as a threesome.No need to add Daniel to make it further coplex as he is not the biological father of the twins and had no feeling for Mel whom he had not met yet and didn't have any type of feelings/romamce buildup.You could've made it simple and ended the tale at the trio living happily ever after.

Okay but its your story and you chose to write it your way if you would've have removed Daniel from the picture we wouldn't have this story.

As any male i would love to have a threesome with two sisters( A Fantasy indeed) but both being pregnant with my child that would blow my brains of shit man who can handle such complex situation.Hehehhe

Any way good read.Keep writing 4*

Pcthrone

LBLR15LBLR15over 7 years ago
What a nice story

I loved this story. In the end I wanted more which is always a sign for 5 stars. It's a very positive story and in a world filled with negative news it is a welcome escape. As far as constructive criticism I was thinking when they were first having sex, "What about the condom rule?" It may have been a little more realistic if the had already been having intercourse with condoms and in the heat of the moment chose not to when Anders was with the sisters. In the same way they planned for so long to get away with the brothers it is a little hard to imagine not planning for or at least discussing protection. Nevertheless I really enjoyed this story and would like to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All round awesomeness

Has to be one of the best stories i have had the pleasure of reading😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

adding others proves no real love...it's just a wank story hardly a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A great story by an equally great author. If you continue with any of these people in another story please give me notice. E-mail bell@gorge.net

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

It was a great story until you had Daniel and the MMF threesome in Sweden. But I got through it since it appeared to be a one off thing. Karen had satisfied her curiosity and it wasn't going to happen again.

It got better when Melanie turned up pregnant along with Karen. I'm enjoying the story once again. Then just before the babies are born, here comes Daniel back into the picture all over again. I had no doubts that he was going to end up being more to Melanie than just a name on two birth certificates. I knew before the reveal about the twins that you were going to give Melanie to Daniel.

TOTALLY RUINED IT!!!!! 😢 I voted 1/5. You could have easily had a 5 except for the stupid brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalin24@Halin24
So, despite being two years late to my last prediction, i have finally submitted another story! Yeah, I know that I'm not reliable, not in any way, but i do try. With any luck there might be a few more available this decade, or the next...

SIMILAR Stories