A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sat down first and motioned for Johnny to sit next to her. She rubbed her hand along his thigh. "You're not scared of women, are you?"

"A little."

"Really? We don't bite." Jane lifted her leg and placed it on his lap. "Do you know any men with legs like these?"

"No," he stammered.

"Go ahead, you can touch it. I like it when men touch my leg. Especially naked men. You see, we're the same. I love cocks as much as you. You don't need to be scared."

Seeing that the hem of her mini-dress had risen, and with that her crotch slightly exposed, she feigned embarrassment and smoothed it down. "You didn't see my panties, did you?"

"No, honest, I didn't look."

"It's okay," she replied, smiling. "I wouldn't mind if you peeked." Jane thought she felt his cock make contact with the underside of her leg. Had it finally come alive? Johnny began massaging her leg. "A little higher," she said. His hand was almost at her hem. Another inch and he'd be touching panty.

"Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"Once. I didn't like it."

"Why not?"

"I didn't know what to do."

"Is that all? I thought that you didn't like me."

"No, I like you," Johnny replied."

"What was it you said, actions speaker louder than words? It's hard for me to believe you like me when your pee-pee looks like a shrunken head."

"This never happened before. Maybe if I jerk it?"

"Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, there's so much you need to learn about women. We love watching men jerk off, but only when we tell them to."

Johnny looked puzzled. "Women are complicated," Jane explained. "No wonder you didn't know what to do. You suck a cock, it gets hard; your boy's aroused, you know where you stand. But with a woman, you never know." Billy couldn't agree more, and he began to feel a little more comfortable. Jane understood him.

They continued to talk, and Jane played him as best she could, anything to get him to relax. His cock once more made contact with her leg; this time there was no doubt. His penis was expanding.

Jane removed her leg from his lap to she what she had wrought. "Surfer John," she cooed! Bad boy!"

"I didn't even realize it," he said, with pride. "We were just talking."

"I told you. All you had to do was relax."

William reentered the room. "I did it again," he proudly exclaimed. "Another cum off the balcony." But he saw that he wasn't needed, so he went back out to try for a third orgasm. That might be one too many, but he loved showing off, and thinking about those binoculars made him horny, so it was worth a shot.

William had come in to find Johnny standing and facing Jane, who remained seated. His cock was back in the eight-inch comfort zone where it spent most of its time. Discovering that he need not fear Jane freed his inhibitions, and his cock had sprung into action.

"Come closer," Jane instructed, and Johnny got so close enough for her to touch it. All she did was hold it with her thumb and forefinger, but that was sufficient. Eight inches quickly turned to nine, and Jane stopped to admire her work. She released her fingers and there was a bounce - finally, the penis she was expecting. "A little more and I think we'll be ready to measure. See, I said you had nothing to worry about."

A few more love taps on her end and he was ready. "I haven't done one of these in a while," she lied, but she knew nine-and-a-half inches when she saw it, which the tape measure soon confirmed.

"Surfer Johnny, when I think of all the girls who've been deprived...what am I saying? It's fine if you'd rather hang with men, but you need to be able to get hard for a woman when the cameras are rolling. That's not so bad, is it? You're hard for me. There's nothing to it. You're a natural born hard-boy."

Johnny's chances of passing the audition had increased, but there was one more thing. "You also have to cum," Jane said. "You do that and you can work for Donkey. I don't know any man who doesn't like to cum. You can cum for me, can't you?"

Johnny wasn't sure. He trembled at the thought, but breathed a deep sigh of relief when he learned that she wasn't after sex. All he had to do was masturbate. "I can do that," he said, boldly."

Now they were on the same page. Johnny began applying some pressure to his tool. His body began to sweat. "Wait, Johnny, it's getting fucking hot in here. I'll turn on the air conditioner. She extended her arm a little more than necessary, knowing her dress would rise above the panty line. Come on, Johnny Boy, she thought, anxious to see its impact. Make me proud of you.

Johnny's was still hard, but no more than before, and he wasn't oozing pre-cum, which was her benchmark of success. It was her move, so what did Jane do? She backed up, pulled her hair to the side, and asked him to unzip her dress, and it fell to the ground. "I feel much better now. It's hot in here."

Johnny seemed oblivious to the charms of a long-legged vixen clad only in white bra and dark pink panties with a white lace stripe.

"You don't know what to do with a girl, but that's solvable. Have you ever touched a women's breasts?"

"Yes," he said, unconvincingly.

"Recently?"

He smiled. "You got me there."

Jane turned her back on him again. "Now the bra," she said. His hand fumbled. "Just relax. Look for the fastener and undo it. It will be good practice. Ouch! Doing it right is better than doing it fast. It's not a contest, okay?"

Her breasts freed, she hoped this might help him masturbate, but even if not, it was a much-needed anatomy lesson. "Touch my breasts. They're very sensitive, just like a cock."

From the balcony William looked on. Johnny was taking his final exam, and he was nailing it. Aroused by the action inside, he shot another load, his third, when an idea hit him. He stuck his head inside. "Jane, I think he should jerk over the railing."

"Just because you're a perv doesn't mean Johnny is." but he was a vague in that regard, and being closer to William would be nice, so Jane took him by the hand and led him outside. "Don't hold back, Johnny, give it all you got." He stepped up to the railing and commenced beating. Jane's hand returned to his butt, in case it helped. He could feel her hot breath on his neck. Her hair smelled fresh and clean, her perfume inflamed, and her bare breasts looked ripe and fruity.

Johnny kept pulling on his meat. He had found a good groove, aided in part by verbal encouragement. He arched his back as his orgasm neared, holding on to her with one arm for balance. William stood close by in case he was needed, but he wasn't. Jane had everything under control.

Johnny was a silent cummer in that he didn't announce its imminence. He grunted quietly, the increase in frequency the only indication he was nearing the finish line.

"Let it rip, surfer John. "Shoot that white stuff into the air. Let it fly. You can do it."

His semen train left the station without warning. He changed his stroke technique as soon as the squirting began, going with short, rapid tugs in order to extract as much cum as possible. He grunted a little louder now, and why shouldn't he? It was quite a significant payload he was delivering.

He breathed deeply upon completion. Jane was impressed. "See, I told you it would be easy. That was quite a blast. We might have to start calling you Johnny Rockets."

Jane grabbed his still swollen member, sticky and slippery with semen, and jiggled it around. Releasing her hand, she wiped it on his chest, and said, "Okay, now you do it," which drew a quizzical reaction.

"Again?"

"Billy Boy, how many times did you cum out here?"

"Three."

"You hear that, surfer John. Billy's a Donkey dick; if you wanna be a Donkey dick then you need to start jerking." This time Jane was all business. No more cooing, no more pandering, this was the real moment of truth. "He did three, and I'm only asking for two. Help me out, Johnny. Cum just one more time."

She watched him carefully. The way he pleasured himself the second around was important. Would it be photogenic? Would it arouse a perv watching at home? Was she simply punishing him because she had the power to do so? Was it all of the above? It didn't matter. Johnny was told to jerk, and he did what he was told. He felt the audition depended on the results, but he need not worry, for he had another orgasm inside him. He had cum twice in succession plenty of times; just not with a vamp like the one he was dealing with here. His heavy breathing was the only indicator that he was getting close, but before it reached that point he was ordered to stop. Jane wanted to admire the bounce.

"You look yummy, Johnny Boy. You can start up again. Now I see why Billy likes you so much." Jesus Christ, she thought, his cock really does resemble Dan's. Not in size, obviously, but in personality. No wonder it intrigued her.

He was able to maintain his erection through the distraction, and it got her thinking. He was going to pass the audition. One more cum and he'd be a full-fledged Donkey boy. What was the best way to reward him? She had already removed her dress for him, and her bra, what was left? Her panties? That might scare him off. Jane didn't have much time to decide because his cock had tensed. No more silent orgasms, Johnny was making loud animal noises - yelping or something; whatever it was he did it wildly, and the sperm trail led from his feet to the edge of the patio railing.

He collapsed afterwards, with relief more than fatigue. Big Bill was there to prop him up.

"Johnny Rockets! Congratulations, you're in the video. I don't know which part yet, but you're in."

"Thank you" was his meek reply.

"Jesus Christ, I'm fucking out here in just my panties! There are pervs across way. Lets go inside."

****

Donkey's rapid success was bound to get attention, and it did, but from an unlikely source. Yuri's wealthy uncle from Japan had come to Los Angeles on business. Hideki, the uncle, had a friend at the Consulate, the one who steered Yuri in Yanka's direction, and he gave Hideki her phone number in case he was looking for some action. Once he mentioned that his nephew had sampled her delights, Hideki added it to his itinerary.

Yanka led him to Donkey, which also backtracked to Yuri, so it was a small circle. Donkey was a revelation for the Japanese businessman. He had never seen porn like that; it got him excited. He consumed their entire video catalog over a two-day period. He surfed their website, exploring every link, every page, eager for more. He absolutely, positively wanted to meet the people behind the product. Yanka mentioned it to Tim, who mentioned it to Monica, and a meeting was arranged.

"Wear something sexy," Monica told Jane. "This guy's probably a perv."

Jane rolled her eyes. "Aren't they all?"

"I have an idea," said Olivia. "Maybe we should make him strip. Give him a real-life Donkey ride. That's the best sales pitch we got."

"Don't be crazy," Monica replied, but then she backtracked. "Maybe, you never know."

Making a long story short, the three ladies met with Hideki, and when it was all said and done, he wasn't told to strip. But his eyes did light up like the Vegas Strip once Jane sat down in her micro-mini, and the only time his eyes wavered was when Olivia ramped up the cleavage. This time it would be business before pleasure, and once they agreed in principle on the deal - a deal Donkey felt was extremely advantageous to them - Hideki's evening ended with a mouthful of Jane's pussy for his face and a big boob sandwich for his penis.

The deal netted Donkey twelve million dollars. Does that make them prostitutes or just smart businesswomen?

The money bought Hideki a partnership in Donkey Productions. He would own the Asian rights to their product, or ninety-five percent of it, Monica holding out for a small percentage in case Hideki struck gold; in return they'd give up three percent of their American revenues.

"Japanese men like aggressive women, western women," Hideki explained, in decent English. "Japanese men like to watch Japanese men have sex with western women. Next best is for Japanese men to have sex with western men."

"What about western men having sex with Japanese women?"

Hideki frowned. That was not acceptable, except in very small doses. An ideal cast would have no more than one Japanese woman in it. Blonde, western women with big boobs and long legs were what Japanese men liked; in other words, Olivia and Jane who, by nice coincidence, were about to become his new business partners. Hideki was very much interested in pursuing that coincidence in greater depth.

"Why do you need us? Why can't you make these videos yourself?" Videos made in Japan, apparently, were legally required to censor male genitalia with a thin mosaic.

"But if video made in America it can be sold in Japan without censor."

Hideki didn't mention that he was crazy about their style of porn, not wanting to drive the price higher, but he knew he could sell the Donkey videos to Japanese men. It tapped into the nerve center of the their libido; it certainly tapped into Hideki's. Pornography was very popular in Japan, and the most successful of the Japanese porn companies were as big, if not bigger, than their American counterparts. They used the latest technology and, in most cases, had much better production values. The Japanese market was ripe for an infusion of western-themed fetish porn, and having the male genitalia uncensored would be a watershed moment. And who better than Donkey to deliver the goods?

Hideki wanted Donkey to made films that featured Japanese men and western women, which he could sell in Japan and other countries in East Asia. He would provide financing, Donkey the expertise. But where would Donkey find the men, and the right environment for a video that Asians would want to watch?

Los Angeles had a large Japanese population; finding actors would be easy. And for environment, Hideki had one word: Soapland. It was a place where wealthy Japanese men went to have sex with Japanese women under the guise of being scrubbed and cleaned. The soaping was an erotic way to make a man sexually satisfied with just a hand-job, and if done expertly, the client was so drained afterwards he had no further need for sex. Those wanting the deluxe special could also get a full body massage after their cleansing. Left unsaid was the CFNM aspect, which totally escaped Hideki, but not the Donkey ladies. The Soapland workers wore white bikinis, which they never removed, and the men were always naked, with just a small towel to cover their cocks, were they modest. Men starting out modest were common, but most had forgotten about the towel midway through the experience.

Little Tokyo in Los Angeles had several high-class Soaplands, available to the discerning few, and Hideki had connections. He could get access to a facility.

"See, we have the first film," Hideki said. Donkey would provide five full-length videos per year, over the next three years, after which they would review and take stock of the results. If they ran out of ideas, Hideki had access to some of the sickest minds in Tokyo; if they needed assistance with casting or locations, someone at the Japanese Consulate could pull strings. Beyond the Soapland idea Hideki was blank, but the facility had huge potential. The amenities rivaled those of Pete's spa.

As long as Donkey sent Hideki his five yearly videos they were free to continue to put out their own product. Thus he didn't stifle their growth. Over time Donkey productions would expand; their productions would be bigger budgeted, with more staff, more actors, more cameras...more everything.

The deal agreed, lawyers could hash out the details; in the meantime, long-legged Jane and big-boob Olivia - Hideki like very much.

The promise of extracurricular benefits made Hideki eager to close the deal, and he agreed to several minor points, all of which were major to Donkey, concerning ownership rights of pre-existing product. He waived all rights to it; the deal was for content created from this point forward. Donkey wanted fifteen million, Hideki thought the deal was worth eight, but Jane rocked her leg, Olivia adjusted her under bra, and the entrepreneur's desire for western women overcame his business sense, and they compromise in Donkey's favor.

Twelve million dollars was split six ways, with Pete, Monica, Tim and Mandy, each receiving two million, dollars and Jane and Olivia one and a half. The remaining money, one million dollars, was put into a communal fund, and would be used to finance pet projects, such as Dan's Penis.

Which brings us to the present. Jane had the idea of filming Dan's cock, in an early Andy Warhol, cinéma vérité style. It began as a lark; Jane just wanted to pay homage to Dan, but the idea began to take hold the more she thought about it. There were some ups and downs, but before too long they had a new title. Dan's penis was replaced by A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living. This was no longer a pet project but rather the first film for the new partnership.

Jane was originally going to direct, but Monica offered to do it herself, once realizing that this was a full-fledged Donkey Production and not just some ego-trip for an oversexed nymph.

"You need to play Doris," Monica said. "You're perfect for the part. You can't direct yourself, so I'll do it."

"Don't you need to do the Soapland film?"

"That can wait." We need some time to think it through."

A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living would be filmed at Donkey headquarters. They would create a bedroom, which is where the entire film would take place, much of it on a big, King-sized bed.

Dan succumbed to pressure and agreed to play the lead. He had two demands: he wanted to fuck Jane in the ass, and he wanted to pee on her face. Jane countered with one of her own, and the next evening he stood naked with his hands clasped behind his head, and Jane, wielding a ping pong paddle, smacked his butt repeatedly in two variations, hard and harder.

"I'm not stopping until you cum," she warned, as he cringed in pain. Dan was aroused to be sure, but he wasn't going to ejaculate by spontaneous combustion, so he begged her to stop. His butt cheeks were blistered and bright red. Four or five smacks later Jane agreed, but only if he dropped one of his demands. He kept the anal invasion, and Jane's only compensation was that he was so aroused he came quickly.

With Dan secure in the lead, there were two other males to cast. Johnny was one, and for the other, Donkey was fortunate that they already had a Japanese man in their stable. His name was Toshi, and he had appeared in two of their previous videos, his signature being the ability to ejaculate buckets of cum, perhaps the most prodigious cummer Donkey had ever seen. That would satisfy Hideki. There would also be two women in addition to Doris. Sunny was penciled in to be one of them. For the other female, which was almost equal to Jane/Doris' in scope, Jane had someone special in mind.

****

"You fucking slut! My God, look at you!"

"You told me to look slutty."

"I know, but I had no idea." Carol was an acquaintance of Jane. One time they and a few other women were having a ladies night out when Jane drunkenly suggested that she had the right look for a Donkey woman, so give her a call if she was interested.

There were several things working in Carol's favor. She was British, Scottish to be exact. She spoke with a thick brogue that made it difficult to understand what she was saying. But it was a very sexy and erotic accent, even if Jane could only understand about every third word she said. If that wasn't enough, she was tall like Jane, five foot seven, and her legs were quite delectable, especially her thighs, which were meaty and carried themselves well when hitched up alongside a short-skirt. At the moment she wore black, knee-length boots. Her black miniskirt was clingy and tight. That would limit the upskirt potential, but the overall impact of skirt, thigh and boot had the wow factor. A white blouse and black, waist-length blazer, completed the look.