A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost any woman, no matter how plain, could turn heads if dressed as provocatively as she, but what sealed the deal, what caused Jane to exult, was carried above the shoulders. Her blonde main was bleached to perfection. It was long, wispy and straight. Carol had really outdone herself when applying makeup. Thick black eyeliner and lashes made her eyes look like hollow sockets. Her cheeks looked pancake white. Her lips were moist and red. There was something about her look that was exotic and which suggested inbreeding, and that interested Jane even more. The total package was greater than the sum of its parts. Take away any aspect of Carol's appearance, or her personality, and she'd be ordinary, but the combination of it all made her a goddess. She had star potential.

Jane realized very quickly that Carol was perfect to play Doris. The role called for a lot of dialogue, more than usual for a Donkey video, and her accent would be an additional form of arousal. Now Jane could re-focus on directing. This was her script, her casting, her directing, and her production. She'd only have one chance to get it right, so she would go against Monica's instincts. Carol was the new Doris.

Dan entered the living room with one of Jane's bras hanging over his erect penis.

Carol laughed uproariously. "You've done it, Jane. You one-upped me. You have your own slave!"

"Hello," Dan said. Jane made the introductions. Dan was quite pleased when he learned Carol would star opposite him. Jane saw the twitch in his cock, and she filed it away. Dan was setting himself up for another spanking. Maybe she'd let him pee on her if he agreed. Jane was starting to like spanking him.

"So you're the famous Dan, of Dan's Penis?"

Jane knew a flirt when she saw one, and she knew how this would likely end, so she cut to the chase. The cuts and bruises had barely healed before Dan's butt cheeks were victim of another blistering. Jane held nothing back, but this time Dan wasn't begging for mercy, as Carol had her hand firmly wrapped around his swollen member and was slowly stroking him to satisfaction. The combination of pain and pleasure aroused Dan immensely, and he squirted out his approval, much to the pleasure of the ladies, especially Carol, who had the pleasure of holding on to the big tool as it erupted. The rush of semen racing through his shaft in search of daylight was a sensation she'd remember for a while.

Jane no longer appearing in the video meant an opportunity for someone else, and from a Donkey perspective, the kinkier the better. Thus their good fortune continued with the arrival of Johnny's sister. William had met her; in fact he had fucked her. Johnny watched for a while and then masturbated alongside them. William couldn't wait to let the Donkey ladies know. Bonnie wasn't just a good fuck, she and Johnny, while not incestuous, had no reservations about being naked in front of each other, or having sex in the other's presence. It didn't mean much to Jane; after all, Tim and Mandy had a similar relationship, but William texted her another photo, similar to the one he had sent her prior, except that naked William was replaced by clothed Bonnie. Johnny had his arm wrapped around her waist, just as he had with William, and he had a full erection, the entire nine-plus inches.

Bonnie was as cute as her brother. Her strawberry blond hair stopped just short of her shoulders. Parted in the middle; it had a little flip at the end, which was very nineteen sixtyish. She had the retro look down pat. Her dress was of modest length; it was quite ordinary and easily forgettable, but that could be fixed. She wasn't glamorous, but she was cute. She'd be a good foil alongside Carol. Jane met with Bonnie, liked her, and hired her.

Sunny was the third female lead. Monica wasn't sure if this was the appropriate vehicle for her prodigy, but better to cast her and get her out there before the public than not. A scene in Men will be Men, minor billing in Jane's flick and she'd be ready to make the leap to a larger role.

The loss of Jane meant an opportunity for someone else, and from Donkey's perspective, the kinkier the better. Thus their good fortune continued with the arrival of Johnny's sister. William had met her; in fact he had fucked her. Johnny watched them, and was moved to masturbation, to which nobody objected. William couldn't wait to let the Donkey ladies know. Bonnie wasn't just a good fuck, she and Johnny, while not incestuous, had no reservations about being naked in front of each other, or having sex in the other's presence. It didn't mean much to Jane; after all, Tim and Mandy had a similar relationship, but William texted her another photo, similar to the one he had sent her prior, except that naked William was replaced by clothed Bonnie. Johnny had his arm wrapped around her waist, just as he had with William, and he had a full erection, the entire nine plus inches.

Bonnie was as cute as her brother. Her strawberry blond hair stopped just short of her shoulders. Parted in the middle; it had a little flip at the end, which looked resonated sexy 60's. She wore the retro look very well. Her dress was of modest length and quite ordinary, but that could be fixed. She wasn't glamorous, but she was cute. She'd be a good foil alongside Carol. Jane met her, Jane liked her, and Jane hired her.

From tiny acorns grow large trees, and from a throwaway, idle thought the genesis of a full-fledged video materialized.