A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence ensued, as everyone digested what had just happened. Carol had the presence of mind to ask Sunny for another fifty dollars. Everything had a price, including the just-completed hand-job on her husband, because as everyone knows, "a girl's gotta earn a living."

****

After the long flight Jane wanted nothing more than do relax in her Jacuzzi. She smoked a joint, drank a glass of wine, and unwound. She knew several women who were married to older, wealthy men, and it didn't seem to hamper their style. Maybe it was a blueprint to happiness. Jane had the luxury of not having to marry for money, but it seemed like a logical thing to do. People like her, with enormous sexual appetites, rarely find love, so why not accept comfort and security as a consolation.

Who in their mid-forties did she know who were wealthy and available? She wondered some more about Hideki and why he hadn't tried to screw her. He didn't mind having her sit on his face the first time they met, but it was Olivia and her big boobs that got him off. Maybe she didn't turn him on. Maybe he was shy. Maybe he was a sicko. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and his nephew, Yuri, was a sick freak, so why not Hideki?

He never even tried to lay a hand on me, she thought. In Los Angeles he acted like a pervert. In Tokyo, a city filled with perverts, he acted like a gentleman. Go figure. Hideki was wealthy, he was in his mid-forties, he was divorced and thus available, he treated her like a goddess...he too checked all the boxes. I will return to Japan in the near future, she thought, pleased at the way her mind worked.

Before she went to bed she received a text from Monica. Soapland would begin in three days, and Jane was twenty thousand dollars richer, because Monica was on board with her appearing in it. They were also going to visit the Soapland, for a tutorial. Monica sent a similar message to William; he was going to appear in the film as well.

Monica sent a second text to Jane telling her she had to delay editing A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living, because Soapland took precedence. Jane didn't mind, she had already moved on from it anyway. She was focused on the future. She was going to be on top of her game for the Soapland video, destroying everything in her path. She would have those Japanese pervs beating off as if their life depended on it. But there was on perv in particular she had in mind. Jane never backed away from a challenge.

****

They took a break before shooting the final scene, Monica having decided on a big finale. The bed was removed; the subsequent action would take place on the floor. The right players were all here, so why not take advantage and film something which, if not making the final cut, could be used in another platform. They already had enough footage for A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living. This last scene was a bonus. If it did make the grade it would be because it was so erotic that nobody cared why Dan was no longer sleeping. A voice-over narration could explain that away. This was Monica's idea of win-win.

It began with a reaming, or three reamings. The men got on their hands and knees and the women strapped on dildos. Sunny ended up behind Dan, which made both of them happy, having earlier formed a mutual admiration society. To Carol fell the task of probing Toshi's rectum, and she did her expected slam-dunk of a job. Bonnie, meanwhile, got to cross something off her bucket list when Monica handed her Johnny's ass to her on a silver platter.

The ladies flailed away for a few minutes. None of them were real expert at manhandling. They kept their underwear on; though Sunny was braless, and the way her boobs swayed in conjunction with her thrusting would appeal to a large segment of the Donkey viewership.

They switched to a daisy chain with an unusual twist. The men lined up together, so that Johnny was sucking Dan's cock while Dan sucked on Toshi's. He serviced Carol, who was servicing Sunny, who serviced Bonnie, and she completed the circle by latching on to her brother's penis and sucking it for all she was worth.

Of the six people in the chain, Johnny was the most skilled fellator. Factor in Dan's propensity for quick orgasms, trophy penis, and it kept on pulsating, refusing to die. Unburdened by ejaculation, with one less thing to worry about, Dan doubled down on his efforts to get Toshi off. In the past he might have shied away from the eruption, but Dan had gotten over his hang-up, thanks to Johnny. He positioned himself now to better receive a bath, and the only thing that saved him from a complete drenching was Toshi's well having run a little dry, delivering a pint instead of a quart. A pint was still a lot of milk though, and Dan wore eau-du-Toshi like a badge of honor. Would it be enough to earn a retainer?

Two orgasms down, all eyes turned to Johnny. He lay on his back, free to concentrate on his own pleasure. Bonnie was soloing now. It was just she and the penis. That it was Johnny's cock added pressure, but she handled it with aplomb. Also working in her favor was that Johnny hadn't cum yet today, and he was raring to go.

His cock was different than Dan's. It was silky smooth, sleek and classy. It didn't threaten; Dan's threatened. It looked like a monster, while Johnny's looked like a little lamb. Bonnie felt privileged to lick it. She took her time, remembering that it was all about the build-up. Plus, she wanted to tease her brother and have him plead for a release. Still horny, Dan stood up and began to jerk his meat over the couple. Toshi quickly followed, and the men beat in unison as Bonnie slowly, inexorably, took her brother down a road that she hoped would end with his submission, which would also be a new beginning.

****

Donkey had a lot of their plate, and they needed a lot of new ideas. Tim had an idea for a movie. If Jane could do it, why couldn't he? He didn't have a script or anything, but he had a title: Perverted Pirates versus the Amazon Army.

You mean Miniskirt Army, don't you? Toshi had been texting Monica with his idea, and she reminded him about the Donkey perspective.

"I'm glad you came over, Pete," Tim said, having invited him and a companion to his new home in the Hollywood Hills. Monica wasn't taking him seriously, but if he could convince Pete of its worthiness, Pete might be able to convince her, and if he could get his film made it might fast-forward his journey to being a full-fledged Hollywood Producer.

"Monica's right, to a degree," said Pete. "Now I'm sure your film is probably better than the crap we put out, but our crap makes money, so we gotta ride it as hard as we can. But...I don't know...maybe we can swing this from the petty cash."

"You think?"

"Sure, why not? Look, I don't even know what your flick's about, and I don't care. I know you, I'm betting on you having some good ideas. If you sit a monkey in front of a computer long enough they might write War and Peace, right? So why can't you...uh, nothing personal, kid, you know I love you; I mean, look your fucking taste in woman." Yanka smiled demurely and Pete continued. "You're a fucking freak, a fucking, certified, sex freak! I know you got some kinky shit going on up there inside your head. No reason why you can't come up with War and Peace?"

"Thanks, Pete, I appreciate that."

"This is a real nice pad you got here," Pete said. Tim's new house would serve as lair, office, and headquarters for his budding career. It was from here that the Producer wannabe would plot and scheme his way to success. Along the way it would serve as a love nest for him and his fiancée, as well as any other chicks that were willing to walk the walk. He was aiming for a high number.

Pete had arrived with Liz as his companion - hillbilly Liz, said Jane, not appreciating her Arkansas dialect, though her scorn had more to do with Dan's flirtations. Liz had sent Pete a text in which she declared her willingness to work for free if she could do a scene with Darryl. This ultimately led to her accompanying Pete to Tim's house.

"There'll be six men in the film," Tim said, in response to a question. "I've got old-man Darryl pegged for the Captain."

Speak of the devil, Liz thought; maybe this was her inside track to the gigantic dong. She might be just one blowjob way from gaining access to the mighty Darryl. "We can get a Jap for the Cabin Boy, if we want to sell it over there, otherwise someone like Huey or Dewey would be fine. William, Dan and the new guy, Johnny, are my three Seaman. There'll be a Slave Girl, and ten members of the Amazon...I mean, Miniskirt Army."

"Need help recruiting the army? That's what I do." To an extent that was true, for in his role as Executive Producer Pete found a lot of the women who appeared in the videos. He really didn't do much else, but he provided a big chunk of the start-up money, so he didn't need to do much else.

"I think I got it covered, Mister Pete," Tim replied, smiling, "but be on the lookout for tall women. The miniskirt army will be Amazons."

"Tall women, huh? Liz ain't tall but she can suck a mean cock."

"Hmmn, maybe we can find something for her...I know; the Slave Girl. The Slave Girl will be sucking cock in the film."

"Kid, you are living the fucking dream. I'm proud of you. Who else you got? You said six men, you only named five."

"Oh yeah, there's the First Mate...I'm telling you, Mister Pete, you'd be perfect for the First Mate."

"Then I'll do it."

Yanka looked at Pete incredulously. "Are you sure," she asked?

"What do you mean?"

Tim answered for her. "The First Mate might have to go homo; all the men in the film are probably going homo, and if you're in you're in all the way."

"Jesus Christ, those fucking ladies got you pussy-whipped. You really want to make a homo film, with all the fucking beautiful babes out here? What's wrong with you?"

"Like you said, it sells. And it's not all homo; there'll be ten women, plus the slave girl, so there'll be plenty of straight sex too. I'm telling you, this film will be epic. I'm shooting in the desert."

"What's this all gonna cost?"

"I think fifty thousand, not counting salaries."

"That's another fifty right there."

"I'm telling you," Tim reiterated, "this is gonna be fucking epic, and epics cost money. But it's going to be the greatest fucking porn film ever made."

"Well, I'll put a good word in for you, but Jesus fucking Christ, a hundred thou might be a tough sell."

Yanka returned with a dildo. "There's a new position I want to try out," she said to Pete. "You like?"

That was a signal for Tim to audition Liz for the Slave Girl part. He did say that the role called for a lot of cock sucking, and that was Liz's specialty, so it wasn't like he was taking advantage of her. He had been thinking about someone else for the role, but a Producer needs to be flexible, especially when a blowjob is on the line. The tall freak who was banging James, Sydney, now there's one of his Amazons, if he could convince her. But then he might have to include James in the cast. If Pete backed out as First Mate, he could switch William to the role and make James a seaman, or else he could have four seamen. So many things to consider; no wonder Producers live large.

Yanka had Pete lie on his side, and she fucked him as if he were lying on his back, meaning that the dildo entered his butthole from an unusual angle.

Pete loved prostate massages; they was his main fetish - that and taking advantage of young, nubile girls with the promise of film work. He was a good test subject. Yanka learned all that she needed to know by his cock's response. Satisfied, she stopped. "I've seen enough," she said.

Pete stood up, grabbed his erection and wiggled it in her direction. "Are you ready for a piece of the pie?"

"Sorry," she said, without hesitation, "I'm engaged to be married."

"But you fuck around all the time," Pete said, exasperated.

"But never in front of Timmy."

"But, but..." Tim was lying on the couch, with Liz's lips firmly planted on his sex organ. "That's enough, you two," Pete said, in frustration. ""I need to cum. Come on, baby, help out old Pete. Don't make me beat off."

"You might have to if you play the First Mate," laughed Tim, who was savoring Liz's skillful art. She sure knew how to make a penis feel good.

"I need some right now, and Miss stuck-up cunt over there ain't giving it away, so I'm pulling rank."

"I'll tell you what," Tim said. "As much as I'm enjoying this blowjob, I'll let you take over if you agree to..."

"Anything, anything."

"Hear me out."

"Later," and Pete hungrily moved into Tim's vacant spot. Yanka used her hand to bend Tim's cock and help maintain his erection.

"I think you just agreed to play the First Mate, homo and all," Tim said, as Pete neared orgasm.

"Motherfucker," Pete replied, "so be it; I can't stop now." Pete shot his load and relaxed with a smug satisfaction on his face, thinking his work was done, but hadn't counted on Yanka, who had an idea. She had managed to keep Tim hard throughout, and she now released her hold on his member.

"Time to practice," she said to Pete, referencing Tim's boner.

"Jesus Christ, motherfucker." Tim reluctantly joined in on the appeal, after subtle prodding from his fiancée, and Pete, who prided himself on keeping his word, relented. Tim would have preferred to have cum in Liz's face, but he did everything Yanka asked when it came to sex, so smitten was he. Pairing a reluctant giver with a reluctant receiver is not usually a good idea, but putting aside his reservations, Pete sucked Tim's cock all the way through to the bitter end, or until the release of the white stuff. Yanka smiled an inward smile, happy with the power she had.

"That fucking movie better be fucking hot, Kid," Pete said. "You got that?"

****

For all it's potential, A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living didn't have the impact Donkey was expecting. Part of it was the timing; Jane's trip to Japan and her impatience to return meant that she only gave lip service to the editing of the film she had given birth to. Mandy and Olivia had done a rough draft, Jane added her two cents, and it was incumbent upon Monica to put on the finishing touches. There were too many conflicting visions.

Until now the Donkey videos had grown exponentially, but A Girl's Gotta Earn a Living flat-lined. It was still profitable, but Monica thought it was a momentum killer. Soapland had better be good.

Hideki wasn't happy when he saw the video. There was no Jane, and no black man with the big penis. But it sold well, partly because of Toshi, who was elevated to star status in his homeland; as a result, the Shakespeare of semen would also feature in Soapland. Hideki would provide two actors to play the other Japanese tourists. One part remained, a female Soapland worker. Monica hadn't cast it yet, but she had a good idea whom she wanted.

THE END

TO BE CONTINUED

12