A Glorious Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iksanabot
iksanabot
100 Followers

"We should go now. I'm going to miss my train."

I wanted release right there so badly. I wanted her to reach into my pants and rub me off, feel me burst in her fingers. I wanted her to unzip my fly, pull me out and go down on me right there in that public field, or to lie back and let me rip off those panties and plunge into her.

A man laughed from the back of one of the buildings that bordered the park and I looked over to see three guys smoking together, far away, but close enough to glance our way as they talked. It was a reminder that I should feel more strongly about not wanting to be seen. It occurred to me that Christie's friend works at a building on the same street.

Suddenly self-conscious, we stood up and gathered her things. I couldn't stand up straight at first and she giggled about my hard-on. I rearranged things a bit, and we set off to the station. We were both kind of quiet the rest of the way there. Both so horny and distracted, both wondering, what was next, between us?

At the station, there was a pause and a hard, longing look into each other's eyes, but no kiss good-bye. I watched her walk away in that dress. Even now, I wish I could see her in that dress again.

I closed my eyes. I turned, and then turned again to watch her disappear in the crowd around the train station. I took a step away, then stopped. I shook my head.

I missed her already.

I was still so hot and pent up from our flirting in the park. My whole midsection hurt, throbbing, making me want to double over in the pain of frustrated, frustrated, frustrated lust.

Emma's train from Amsterdam to her home was about an hour and half, I knew.

That hour and a half was more time that I could spend with her.

I started walking toward the station.

***

I was worried that Emma might send me away if she saw me at the station. I bought my ticket and went to the track cautiously, slowly, watching for her and trying to blend into the crowd. It wasn't hard to spot her in that dress. She shined for me as though the material were iridescent.

There were hardly any people on the platform where her train came in, so I stayed well back and watched from down the stairs to see what car she entered. Once she was on, I approached quickly to enter the same car as she did, but at the opposite end. I carefully looked through the window in the door that leads to the seats, to see where she sat down. She was standing at the opposite end, looking at her options. Mid-afternoon her train is mostly empty: there were about five occupied places and the rest were free. She turned and left the car.

Had she seen me? No. there was just something she didn't like about the car.

Was she looking for privacy? My breath caught in my throat and my heart started beating really fast as I thought about what that could mean. I pushed through the door, entering the car and following her to the next, quietly.

When I got to the next car, I couldn't see her. Peering in the window, I could see a three guys sitting together talking loudly at the end closest to me, and no other seats seemed to be taken...

Except for a wisp of hair appearing over a window-side seat back, facing away from me at the other end of the car.

Trying not to look like I was stalking anybody, I very quietly walked into the car and down the aisle, past the three loud guys, and sat down silently in a seat four rows behind her. The train hadn't started moving yet. I saw her hair move upwards and at the last second realized she was rising up to look back down the aisle of the train. She was checking her privacy. I ducked down so she wouldn't see me.

The train started moving and I waited a few minutes to give her time to thoroughly scan all the seats, determining mine was empty as I stayed low and hidden. Finally, I rose up to look over the seat backs again. The three guys at the other end of the car were laughing boisterously, but even over that noise I could hear her heavy breathing, and a low sigh.

I couldn't believe it! My cock jumped to full erection, painfully straining against my shorts. She was really doing it! She was masturbating on a public train! She wasn't even alone! She knew she wasn't alone, that there were three dudes just 10 meters away (as well as me, just three meters away, but she didn't know that part).

Was she just that fearless, that much of a thrill-seeker that the possibility of getting caught didn't dissuade her? Or was the aroused state I left her in just too much to ignore, forcing her to touch herself in such a risky situation because she was too overcome to care?

I squeezed my cock through my shorts. Could I do it too? Would she stop if she knew I was there?

I didn't want to scare or startle her. I wanted to keep her in that mood. I heard her gasp faintly, her breath coming in pants.

I shifted in my seat with exaggerated movements to make some noise, and added a fake yawn to try and sound harmless. Then I stood up and loudly started moving to the front of the train, towards her seat, as though I was heading to the bathroom. She didn't turn around to see who it was; probably too focused on hiding her activity and make herself presentable.

I had given her just enough warning. When I got to her seat, she was looking out the window rigidly. Her legs were crossed tightly, her dress pulled as low over her thighs as she could get it, and her scarf (the Dutch wear scarves even in the summertime) was trailing across her legs between her clenched fists, covering even more. She would be hoping this anonymous passerby would either leave the car, or settle somewhere far enough away that she could get back to what she was doing. Every aspect of her body language said "go away". I knew that would change when she realized it was me.

I sat down and she stiffened even further, refusing at first to turn and look at this stranger, and then angrily turning to get up and find another seat. And that's when she saw it was me.

"Mike!"

She was stunned, and confused for a second, unable to say anything more, still partly raised from her seat as though to leave. That gave me a little room behind her back to move my left arm around her and pull her toward me. My other hand went to her leg, sliding from her knee right up her leg under her skirt to grip her ass. Her lips opened. I raised my left hand up her back to her neck, until my fingers entered her hair, and pulled her face to mine, kissing her with all the hunger that had been built up that afternoon and all the days and months before.

She kissed me back. Her lips were soft and moist and her tongue came out immediately to touch mine. Her one hand was still on the seat where she had been pushing herself up, but her other came to my face, feeling my unshaven jaw, tensing her fingers as though she could pull my face deeper into hers.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes with happy disbelief. I thought she would say something like "you're crazy," or "I can't believe you're here." I think she thought she would say something too, but all her arousal had rushed back to the surface since the initial shock of me sitting down had scared it out of her, and she just dove back into me, sucking my lips into her mouth, and throwing her leg over my lap to straddle me.

Now she had both hands on my face, kissing me so passionately. My one hand was on her hip and the other was on her ass under her skirt, cupping the lower swell. Her hands went to my shoulders and back, kneading, massaging, feeling me. I broke the kiss and went to her neck, licking and sucking as I moved lower, and bringing one hand in front of her to pull the straps of her dress and bra down off her shoulder. Her nipple came into view and I suck it into my mouth.

Emma moaned and grabbed my hair tilting my head back to look up at her. The lust on her face was the most open expression I had ever seen from her. And then suddenly she stiffened, ducked her head, and the barest hint of noise escaped her lips.

"Shhhhh."

I stayed still, looking at her, breathing deep, my cock swollen to bursting in my pants, her exposed breast pressing against the palm of one hand and her incredible ass cupped in the other. She rose slightly again and looked over the seat backs toward the other end of the train and then bent her head down, burying her face in my neck. The three guys back there had stopped talking. She silently rolled off of me to her own seat, straightening her dress, covering her breast. She was blushing, but I could see that her lips were still shiny and I was dying to taste them again.

"They saw me", she whispered.

Straddling my lap, she had been raised high enough above the seats to be visibly in that position to the guys at the back of the car.

A heartbeat went by. Then another. We looked at each other, unsure what to do, what would happen.

One of the guys said something, and another responded. There was more laughter, and their conversation began again. I don't know what they were saying, but Emma was satisfied that they were not interested in us, and she visibly relaxed, shaking her head.

"You make me so crazy."

I kissed her again. She took my bottom lip into her mouth and bit it gently, then opened her mouth again and swirled her tongue around mine. But then broke it off again, suddenly, exasperated with me, or with herself.

"What are you doing here? We can't do this here!"

She seemed vulnerable and powerful all at once, ecstatic and horrified that I was on that train with her, that I could not keep away. Her tone was reproachful, but she had kissed me, and I wasn't backing off now.

I ignored her first question, and whispered.

"If you can do what you were just doing right here, then we can do a lot right here."

The red in her cheeks got even deeper, but she said nothing. I went on.

"I know you were masturbating. Tell me what you were imagining."

I put my hand on my cock through my pants, enhancing the outline of my erection. She stared for longer than she wanted to, and then answered with as much of a resistant tone as she could muster.

"I wasn't imagining your cum all over me, if that's what you're hoping. That's your perverted fantasy, not mine."

I knew it wasn't hers. I wanted to know hers, to be hers.

"So then what?"

"I was imagining you taking me, there in the park. Putting your hands on me, pushing me down and pulling my panties down roughly - desperately. I was imagining the feeling of you... of your... pressing against me..."

She stopped, refusing to go on, or unable to. But I was unable to stop. My whisper was hoarse with animal arousal, a growl, a threat.

"Show me. Let me see you touch yourself. You've seen me, I want to see you. We can see each other."

I put my hand on the zipper of my shorts, slowly drawing it downward. My cock pressed out into the extra room this created still contained within my boxer briefs.

She didn't say anything, but she watched me, and then she looked past me to the aisle, listening for a second to the obnoxious young men at the other end of the train. Then she moved her hands to the hem of her dress.

The decision to do it, having now been made, freed her from uncertainty, and the exhibitionist in her came out to play. She pulled the hem of her skirt up so slowly. When the barest hint of a triangle of panties appeared, she stopped, and moved one hand to cover the triangle and to rub up and down a bit.

Her voice was confident.

"Take it out then."

I unbuckled my belt and undid the button on my pants, then reached into my boxer briefs to pull out my dick. I pushed my shorts and boxers down a bit to let my cock stand unencumbered. I slowly stroked it, lightly, up and down the full length as she watched me, and I stared at her exposed thighs and her hand moving over her crotch.

She raised her dress up a little more, exposing the upper edge of her panties, and then lowered her hand inside, rubbing her clit lovingly, slowly, but building up speed very quickly. I was transfixed. A gasping moan escaped her lips again. She had already been so close when I interrupted her it seemed like she was about to climax.

And then suddenly she slowed right down, delaying it. She gritted her teeth with the effort, she pulled her hand out of her panties and reached over with silky wet fingers to grip my bare cock and squeeze it. Her other hand moved to her hip, one finger going under the thin lacy waistband, pulling it downward to show a tan line, teasingly running her finger back and forth to move the fabric down and up, and slightly away from her body exposing skin in all the sexiest places.

She gripped the head of my cock and rubbed slippery fingers along the underside, in slow, soft circles. It was so sensuous, so potent, I lost control and groaned loudly.

She cast a quick, nervous look from my cock to my face, eyebrows raised in both mirth and concern as she listened to make sure we hadn't attracted attention.

Silence from the other end of the train. We waited, holding our breath.

And then a low, quiet voice, and a response. Emma leaned into me, close to my ear, raising a shiver from me as her whisper tickled my neck.

"If you can't control yourself, I'm not going to play with you."

She was really enjoying herself, now, having more fun with the situation. Her own arousal was already so close to the edge, but in that mood, it was so much fun to focus on driving me crazy. She bit my ear and then turned her head to look downward.

Emma's hand had never left my cock, and she started stroking it, bending down into my lap to look at it closely, to kiss the end, giggling when it twitched. She didn't take me into her mouth. Instead she brought her other hand into the action, so that as she stroked with one hand, the other reached into my fly to gently play with my testicles. All the while she was just admiring it, memorizing this cock she had tried to imagine so many times before.

She kissed the wispy line of hair on my lower belly, and then murmured up at me.

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

That is such a coy question, coming from anyone. But coming from Emma, that day, it killed me.

"Oh God, please, please, yes."

She sat up straight again, playing, teasing. Her hands came to the hem of her dress again and she pulled it up, and put one hand into her panties again. Not playing so much, this time, more showing off.

"What will you do for me?"

"Oh God, I'll do anything! I'll do anything for you, Emma. I want to go down on you right here and lick and suck and fuck you until you have the most intense orgasm of your life! Oh God, Emma, please do it. Take me in your mouth."

I said it too loud again. Emma looked around, mouth open in look of mischievous joy. Out the window, a train went by going the other way. In the flash of faces, I wondered if anyone saw my cock out.

"How can I know you won't get too noisy?"

She had me so hooked.

"I'll cut out my tongue."

She laughed at my joke.

"But I really like your tongue."

Her hands felt incredible on my dick. She kissed my lips again, and we twirled our tongues around each other some more. I loved her tongue.

And then the train started slowing down, and Emma looked out the window. We were coming up to a station - not Emma's, just one of the many stops the train would make. Emma laughed wickedly.

"Oh no, I guess I can't do it! More people could be coming on now..."

I was in agony.

"We could find another car."

She kept playing

"But I'm so comfortable here..."

She was such a tease, but I knew she was as desperate to get somewhere with me that day as I was. I didn't put my cock away, risking the indecency. I held my dick and leaned in close to Emma as she watched my hand move slowly up and down the shaft. I kissed her neck lightly and started whispering lusty prayers into her ear.

"I want to feel you so badly. I'm so hard for you. I'm dying to make you cum. I want to explode inside you. I want to fuck you forever."

I reached over to her, turning in my seat to squeeze my hand behind her back and hug her toward me. My other hand went to her far leg, and she raised her knee, turning as well so that I could grip her thigh. Her hand came to my dick again. We pulled at each other The urge was overpowering to both of us now. We needed to be closer.

Nobody got onto our car. As we pulled away from the station, the guys at the other end of the car broke into another large round of laughter and their conversation got even louder and more enthusiastic. This seemed to embolden Emma, and she threw her leg over me, this time keeping her head low and hidden as she straddled me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I could feel hot, drenched lace against my bare cock. She started rubbing herself back and forth on me, I squeezed her ass and raised my other hand to grab the straps of her dress and bra, pulling them down again to expose one breast. With the straps still entwined in my fingers I pinched her rock hard nipple lightly between my thumb and index finger, twisting slightly. She broke the kiss again to groan, and I took the chance to kiss the top of her breast, and then playfully licked her exposed nipple, then kissed it, then licked it again, and then sucked it hard into my mouth, moving my tongue in circles around it.

I wanted to get to her pussy, and I knew she wanted me to as well. I let the hand on her ass move forward on her, trying to get further underneath. She was enjoying the feeling of grinding against my exposed cock, but she rose up on her knees to let my hand move under her toward her center. I let my fingertips stay under the edge of her panties following the line until I reached her wet, warm, silky, soft opening, and my fingers sunk inside.

She was so tight it shocked me, and I almost came in my pants just recognizing what that, hot, gushing slit might feel like squeezing my dick so tightly. I pushed in two fingers, massaging the outer lips from the inside because the angle wasn't right to get them deep.

We could fuck like this, I knew. I knew I could pull her panties to the side right there and let her rub that satiny slick pussy back and forth on me a few times, and then just let it slip into her. I would be inside her perfectly. I knew she would let me. I knew she wouldn't stop me because we were just in too deep by then. Nothing could stop us. My dick was aching. We were in perfect position. There was this moment of expectation. What was next? Was she waiting for me to do it? Waiting to be able to sit down hard onto me, taking my penis deep inside her, to bite her lip and push her face into my neck and scream silently through an orgasm as I flooded her pussy with my own?

Could we really do it right here? There were three obnoxious hooligans sharing the car with us!

I struggled. I could make love to her. I never wanted to make love to someone as much as I wanted to make love to Emma at that moment. I loved her. If I did it, I was lost. I would never be able to escape that love, that infatuation, not even to save my marriage. Not even to preserve my family.

There was something deeper inside me, that was stronger than the me that rules my actions day to day. Maybe that part of me said "no", maybe it just said "not now," but that part of me stopped me from entering Emma.

But it couldn't stop me from being determined to make Emma cum. I moved her off me to sit on the other seat. I heard a noise of disappointment. It almost sounded like "oh you asshole." Maybe that was the only chance she would ever give me, or maybe it had never been a chance at all. But her lips stayed locked to mine as I reached into her panties from the front and got my full hand on her crotch.

The train started to slow down again, coming to another station. I didn't take my hand out of her panties. She opened her legs wider and I started to move my fingers back and forth across her clit, dipping inside her every few seconds. It was so slick.

iksanabot
iksanabot
100 Followers