A Glorious Tease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iksanabot
iksanabot
100 Followers

Her one hand that was closest to me moved into my lap and she slowly started to stroke my naked penis again. And then she stopped, squeezed hard, and whispered.

"That feels soooooo good. But the station is coming, just stop for a minute."

I kissed her again and she kissed back, passionately, but broke it again quickly. She said something in Dutch, which I'm sure was something like, "oh my God." Her hand came off my dick and she grabbed the hemline of her dress with both hands and pulled it down over my hand, over her legs. She had pinned my wrist slightly with the pressure of her arms holding her dress down, but not enough to fully stop me from working her clit, and she continued to moan softly and squirm as I did.

As we pulled into the station the first faces appeared floating past outside the window. Emma gasped again and pulled my hand away from her pussy. I let her.

"I was just about to cum," she whispered, and kissed me hungrily.

"I want you to."

"Just wait. We have to see if more people get on this car. Just wait."

The train stopped. There weren't many faces out on the platform. She was looking out the window, and I put my hand up her skirt again. Her back arched as I rub across her clit again. She was so soaked that I felt I could be aggressive, and I rubbed it fast and hard. She moaned louder this time and turned her head to face forward, ignoring the window for a minute and rolling her eyes back before closing them.

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiike!"

Too loudly again. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out of her panties. There was this incredibly sexy mix of anger, humor, affection and lust on her face. Her eyes were wide now as she tried to look stern and whispered again.

"Stop it now, ok? Those guys heard us."

The guys at the back of the train were silent again. The train was stopped, and there were no faces outside our car. I stood up and looked back through the car. It was empty.

"They didn't hear us, they're gone."

Emma kneeled on the seat backwards to look over as well. Her ass stuck out, and the back of the dress was resting on it a bit, preventing it from falling down the way it was supposed to. The lower half of her incredible butt was exposed, along with a thin turquoise line stretched tightly across her ass and pussy. It was a vision.

Agreeing that we were alone, Emma smiled and looked back to me, still facing backward, leaning against the seatback. I brought my hand up to her ass and snuck my hand into her panties so that the side of my hand rested in the crevice of her ass, and massaged her slit up and down, spreading her juices from her lips to her clit, to her ass and back. Emma arched her back and moved her hips up and down with my movements, urging me into her.

Finally I put my two fingers inside her and starting to work them in and out with a slow rhythm. Emma closed her eyes and laid her forehead on the seat back, continuing to kneel, thrusting her ass back against my hand as I finger-fucked her. The train started moving out of the station. Out of the corner of my eye through the window, I saw the backs of people walking away from the train as my fingers glided in and out of Emma.

The train picked up speed, and Emma was making more noise now that we were alone. Sighs and groans, my name, swear words, and things in Dutch. There was no reason to stop me now, and she was letting her orgasm build with complete abandon. Her breasts were pressing against the seat back as she bucked back and forth against my fingers.

I wanted more of her. I stopped.

"Oh, what, oh, Mike, don't stop. I'm going to cum."

"Sit back down on the seat, I want to eat you." I said.

It would only work if the car was empty, but it was. I knelt down half in the aisle and half in front of the seat, and she sat down and spread her legs. Her dress was up around her waist. I pulled down both straps to expose her breast, and kissed her lips one more time before going lower. I kissed both breasts, and then moved my face right in front of her pussy, and pulled her panties away and to the side, fully exposing her sopping-wet, blushing vagina.

It was the same vagina from the picture she had sent.

I knew it.

I ran my thumb over her clit again and she shivered. I kissed her clit. Then I lowered my face to give her whole slit a long slow lick from the bottom to the top. She tasted incredible: that sweet taste of a woman so turned on she can't think straight. I licked her again. I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as I could, moving it around to gather as much of her nectar as I could, pushing my face hard into her, drinking her. I kissed her pussy lips, sucking them into my mouth. And then returned to her clitoris, taking it into my mouth as well, and sucking hard as I flicked my tongue across it, back and forth, fast and hard, before flattening my tongue to press the roughest part of it against her clit, and massage it in slow circles.

Emma put her hands in my hair and held my face into her, now making so much noise that it filled up the car. I brought my hand from her thighs up to her breasts, cupping them, and squeezing the nipples. Though I had never been with her before, I knew she was close. I brought my right hand down again, and as I licked her clit, I slid two fingers in her pussy pushing them deep and wiggling the ends to tickle the front wall of her vagina.

It didn't take long after that, but the train was slowing down for the next station when she exploded.

"Oh Mike, oh Mike, I'm cumming, I'm cummingggGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

It was a loud squirting orgasm, and I kept working her pussy through it all, though I thought she was going to pull my hair out at one point. As it subsided I started to lick her thighs instead of her clitoris, and then pulled my fingers away to lick her slit again, taking as much of her as I could get before the train stopped. We both sat up, and as I moved to take the window seat, she gave me a strongly affectionate, tight hug with a forceful kiss on my neck before whispering.

"God that was amazing!"

The car door in front of us opened and two older people shuffle in. I zipped my pants up over my raging hard-on just in time, and covered my open belt with the lower edge of my t-shirt. I kept my face averted down and toward the window. My face was shiny with Emma's orgasm, and my cock was too hard for me to stand up and find a bathroom. Emma gave me her scarf, and I used it to wipe my face. Then she kissed me again, and put her hand on my thigh.

The new people settled just a couple of rows behind us and were engaged in conversation. I buckled my belt quietly, dying, absolutely dying that there was no opportunity for me to get any release. But Emma cuddled into me so happily that I could live with it.

And then, all of a sudden there was the sound of three obnoxious young men laughing. Emma's facial expression turned from one of complete, satisfied elation to horror in an instant as she realized at the same time as me that we had never been alone. We both looked back over our seats again and there they were, the three obnoxious pricks had never left, they had hidden from us, and listened, or maybe even spied on us the whole time.

They waved at us laughing even more loudly, and then started clapping. Emma let out a strangled sound and brought her scarf up to her face, hiding herself in shame. The older couple looked back and forth between us and the guys, confused at first but putting it together eventually. The train was still stopped, and Emma rushed out of her seat, pulling her bag with her. I followed.

***

It was a very small station with just one platform and one track. Trains didn't stop here frequently.

Emma was ahead of me, and as the platform emptied down the stairs to the street, and the train left, she turned, blushing and giggling at the same time. I smiled as I caught up to her, and she punched me in the shoulder.

"You asshole, I can't believe you did that to me."

I flinched in surprise, but then she kissed me. She was too satisfied and happy to be embarrassed for long. I kissed her back, and then she broke it off, biting my lip viciously. My cock was still hard, and she still looked amazing. There was a hint of real anger in her eyes, but it was more like a vengeful determination, and it was joined with warmth and tenderness, and desire.

She took my hand and led me down the platform, looking up at the surveillance camera and then scanning the area. We walked toward the end until she pulled me into a corner between the route map and an automated ticket machine. And then she turned, kissing me again, and her hands went to my belt, unbuckling it.

"What you just did to me on that train... it's going to make me want you forever. Now I want to get even with you."

She got my pants undone, and squatted down in front of me, taking my pants with her. My cock popped back upward, rock hard.

But we were so public.

"Woh, are you serious? Someone could come up here at any second!"

Emma was watching my cock throb as though it were dancing for her. Her hands were on either side of my thighs. She let her tongue touch just underneath the tip, making it jump a little. She smiled, somehow still managing to look angry.

"That didn't stop you on the train."

She sucked the end of my dick into her mouth and all of a sudden I couldn't say anything. I fell backward a little to lean my shoulders against the route map. Emma brought one hand to the base of my cock and started pumping it in short strokes and she sucked the rest of me in and out of her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around me as she sucked. It felt amazing.

"Jesus Emma."

She paused for a second.

"I've wanted to do this for so long now, so badly."

She stood up for a second and grabbed my hand, bringing it under her dress to her pussy. She was so soaked it was dripping down her inner thighs. Her orgasm just a few minutes before had not slowed anything down. She kissed me as I felt her sopping, slippery crotch.

"I am so wet to suck you. I'm so wet to be your fantasy. I'm going make you cum so hard, and so much, and I'm going to let it get all over me. You said you would cum all over my face and my breasts and my dress? So do it. I want to see your face when you do it."

I was speechless. She squatted back down and started to take my cock deep into her mouth, deeper than most girls can go on me. With one hand she started to fondle my balls, and the other hand went to her own pussy, where she started to rub herself.

She sucked savagely for a while and then came off me again. My cock in her hand was slick with her hot spit. She rubbed me against her cheeks and lips as she spoke to me.

"I'm going to cum again, from sucking your dick. You are so fucking hot, you asshole. I don't care about anything else except making you cum right now."

She looked into my eyes and saw that same overpowering lust that I had seen in her eyes on the train. And I saw the real desire in her eyes, the aggressive desire to give me the most intense sexual experience of my life. The cruel desire to make sure that in my long life, I would never have better...

She kept eye contact as she opened her mouth to show me her tongue licking back and forth across the underside of the head of my dick, and pumped long fast strokes on the shaft with her free hand, the other hand still working between her own legs.

The platform was still empty, but more people, or a train could arrive any second.

"I'm not going to stop if someone comes, you know, I'm serious. I don't care who sees, I don't care if a whole crowd of guys come and watch. I'm not stopping until you cum for me, all over me."

Her dirty talk and her tongue and her eye contact were all driving me wild. My orgasm was building up more strongly than I ever remember it, far past the heights at which I would normally have already let it all go, and still climbing. My eyes rolled back in my head and a low moan started that just kept getting louder and more desperate. And she just kept pumping and licking and sucking and speaking.

"I'm so horny again. I'm going to cum again. Are you ready for me to cum with your cock in my mouth?

And I erupted into her.

Her mouth was open and the first hot spurt flooded over her tongue. My eyes winced closed as I felt her engulf me, sucking me deep to take the second blast against the back of her mouth. I forced my eyes open to see her pucker her lips and kiss the end of my penis as the third wave came, coating her lips and dripping around my shaft to her chin. Her fingers were pressing hard into her own clit.

Still pumping with her hand, she moved the head of my dick to rub it against her cheek and another warm, liquidy, white line shot out across her cheek to her neck, immediately dripping downward into the crevasse of her breasts. She smiled as a drip came off her chin to hit her dress right over top of her nipple, and kept pumping my cock.

Primal noises were ripping out of me, torn right off of my soul; taken by her; given to her. And then she was losing it too, as her second climax hit her, fueled by her perfect execution of my orgasm, of my fantasy, of me.

I had never cum so much in my life. The force of her own orgasm made her drop her head for a second so that the underside of my cock rubbed against her forehead, and I shot another load into her hair. She was moaning powerfully, bucking her hips against her hand but still stroking my cock, almost spastically. Her body shook, but she looked back up at me, and smiled wantonly at the helpless ecstasy on my face as I watched my cum drip from her lips, splashing against her bare thighs and the front of her dress..

She sucked my cock into her mouth again, moving it in and out deeply as my orgasm transitioned to slow seeping releases and my noises grew softer. Her shaking slowed down, subsiding to gentle arching in her back with each crest as she reveled in the feel of my now gentling bursting, pulsing cock in her mouth, and the look of complete surrender and reverence on my face. The waves of pleasure, now less intense but still wonderful, continued to wash over both of us.

My cum was all over Emma. In her hair, on her cheek, dripping down her neck, oozing out the sides of her mouth, dripping from her chin, pooled in her cleavage, splattered down the front of her dress and running down the inside of her thighs. There was so much it could have been from three men, but it was all from me. It was all from Emma.

When she was sure I was completely done, she let my softening cock fall from her mouth, took her fingers from her pussy and stood up, looking down at her dress and body. She was a glorious sight. She looked back up, and laughed at the awe in my face. She smiled provocatively, tilting her head with her hands on her hips to strike a coy pose.

"You made such a mess! Are you proud of yourself?"

My cock jumped again. I could barely speak, but I had to tell her.

"That was the greatest orgasm of my life, no contest. That was the most I have ever cum, by far. That was... that was... fucking legendary... that was..."

I trailed off. We stood facing each other in silent, giddy satisfaction. She wiped a drip of cum from her eyebrow with her finger, absentmindedly at first, but then with a giggle as she looked at it, then back at me, shaking her head in disbelief at what we had done. She started wiping off her face with her scarf.

I reached for her and hugged her to me, and she hugged me back, resting her one clean cheek against my shoulder with her face turned away from me. I couldn't care less about getting a little messy as well, at that moment. We held each other tight, holding on to the bliss that was already giving way to the shadows of our significant others; the guilt, the remorse, and the pain of wanting more than one person and not being able to give yourself to both.

We held each other longer than two people in our state should, in such a public place, and then let each other go.

"Emma, I love you. You kill me. You just fucking destroyed me there."

Her hands dropped to her sides and she looked deep into my eyes for a second, then down at her scarf. She smiled.

"I know."

We looked at each other again, and then she looked down the platform toward the stairs.

"I'm going to go find a place to clean up and change into my work clothes."

And she started to move away as I struggled to pull up my pants.

iksanabot
iksanabot
100 Followers