All Comments on 'A Glorious Tease Ch. 04'

by iksanabot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Worth waiting for! Great, just great!

DasatiDasatialmost 8 years ago

Holy crap that was good, always been a fan of your work since LWT, absolutely worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Holy shit what an epilogue. Was worth the wait.

sarahwantingsarahwantingover 7 years ago
Conflicted

I just came and I have tears in my eyes. Weird mix of emotions. I can't put into words how much Ilove this story. Worth the wait. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is amazing. I didn't think you could out do the first three chapters, but this did it. This is by far the most accurate depiction of the angst of an affair. I've read this over and over, as I relate to this immensely from the perspective of the female protagonist. Has to be one of the best stories in my decade following literotica. Thank you for sharing this experience with us; Should this be a true story, I hope you're having an easier time now than then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Indeed Glorious

This is really the stuff legends are made of. I thank you for all the images.

CraneSCraneSalmost 7 years ago

Fascinating and very intriguing story. It would be really great to read the same story from Emma`s point of view. Her perception, her fantasies...

curvy810curvy810over 5 years ago

Sexiest story I've ever read, but also moving. I practically jumped my husband when he got home, after I finished reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous