A Glorious Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch your ass sway as you move your mouth up and down on his cock. Your slit is open and oozing sex. I can hear the slurping sounds as you relish the feel and taste of his cock in your mouth, with me watching, naked and aching hard for you. He is moaning and twitching. It's the most incredible blowjob he's ever had in his life, and he'll do anything now, to cum.

You pause and take your mouth off of him, turning your head to rest your cheek against his belly with his cock pressed against your lips, and you look back at me. I'm transfixed and trembling, stroking my dick firmly, unbearable carnal eagerness on my face. He looks at me, and then looks down at you. you raise up to look him in the eyes. There is a pause, as you communicate silently, and then he nods. You look back at me again, and pat the bench beside your boyfriend, calling me over with your eyes.

I move forward, towards you, stroking slowly. He watches me warily for a second, but you suck his dick back into your mouth and he moans. I sit down beside him, where you had patted the bench, and watch you work his cock with your mouth.

And maybe it would only ever happen once in a million years, but today he's letting it happen, and it turns him on, to see you so crazy for cock, and his orgasm builds to the point where you have to stop sucking him or he will climax. So you lift off him, look him in the eyes, and put your hand on my upper thigh, grazing my testicles as they rise and falls with my stroking.

He swallows. I let go of my cock. You rub your palm upward on my thigh to my stomach, brushing against my pubic hair, and then down, and you wrap your hand around me and start stroking lightly. He doesn't move. He watches you. You kiss the head of his dick and he moans, closing his eyes tight again. You know you can do anything you want.

You shift your weight up, your breast pressing against his inner thing as you lean over it to bring your face toward my cock. I smell the same as I smell every day at the gym. You love my smell. It's different from his, you love both scents. His hand goes to your back, rubbing your shoulder. His other hand goes to his dick, squeezing it, so turned on, watching you as you take my dick in your mouth.

I put my hands on your head. You feel so good, and you are so naked and slippery everywhere from the sauna, and I'm overcome by your power. That raging inferno of sexual appetite that I have always sensed in you is blazing so hot. He and I both want to feed the blaze. We want to unleash all of it.

You feel me pulse in your mouth and I let out a low whimper, so you stop and shift backwards away from both of us, sitting on your heels in front of us, taking it all in. Two naked, hard cocks, two adoring men. Two men overwhelmed with desire for you. You move around his thigh to kneel exactly between us, and hold a cock in each hand, stroking slowly, looking at one cock and then the other.

We both reach for you at the same time, our hands coming to your face but you duck away and start sucking his dick again. His hands go to your head but you rise off him after only a minute and turn to suck me into your mouth again. One after the other, relishing the variety, relishing the bounty.

I stand up, and he stands up as well. This is a fantasy for all of us. You're kneeling between us with a cock in each hand and we are both reaching down to you, wrapping our hands in your hair, pulling you back and forth between us. You suck each of us deep. He wraps your hair up in his hand and twists a little, giving just a hint of pain, and you shiver. I pull you back onto my cock and your eyes roll back in your head. We are getting savage. And it is intoxicating.

You need to feel a cock inside you, and your try to stand, but he and I are enjoying your mouth so much. Your will brought us here, but three wills control it moving forward, and we love seeing you moving back and forth between us, drunk on cock. Drooling for cock.

But more than anything we want you to cum. So a few more moments and then he sits back down as you suck me, and he reaches under to feel how wet you are. My cock is in your mouth deep and his fingers slide from behind, past your slit to rub your clit. You're soaked and he grunts. He can't wait any longer. He pulls your hips upward and toward him, and we turn so that you can sit back on his dick, bending at the waist to keep my cock in your mouth.

You start to bounce. He feels so good. And you are so turned on, it's better than it has ever been before with him. He reaches around to massage your breasts as he fucks you, as you suck me. My cock is in your mouth and my hands are in your hair but I'm not forcing you down onto me, I'm hugging your face against my abdominal muscles, holding you, embracing you, loving the feeling of your cheek pressed against my lower belly as you try to lick and suck as much of me as you can, and I thrust gently into you.

You're so hot. You're getting fucked and loving it and his hands are on your tits as you slurp and sock and slobber all over my dick with complete abandon, so turned on, so horny, it's going to make me cum, so I pull you off of me.

Your face is in my hands, looking up at me, and you continue to ride his cock up and down. I pull your mouth to mine and kiss you hungrily. He watches us kiss, so turned on by your open need for both men.

I push you back so that you are leaning against his chest as he fucks you. I put my hand on his one hand, moving it away from your breast to your clitoris, so that I have the space to suck your nipple into my mouth. He kisses your neck. I bring my hand back to your breast, massaging it as I suck the nipple. I use my other hand to stroke your thigh. You put one hand on my shoulder as you bounce on his cock, you reach forward to feel my erection with the other.

Fucking and stroking and moaning. Four hands on you. Two mouths. Two penises. Two men who love you, who are completely dedicated to your pleasure.

More, I want to do more for you. I kiss down your body, moving both hands to your thighs. His hand leaves your clitoris and goes back to your breast. Your pussy is open and getting fucked right in front of my face. Your clit is engorged and exposed. I would never let my face be so close to another man's cock, except for you.

I imagine how good it would feel for you, to have one man fuck you while another licked your clitoris. I don't care about anything else except making it that good for you, so I ignore the cock working in and out of you, pull your thighs wider on his lap, and suck your clit into my mouth.

For the briefest moment he's uncomfortable about me being down there, but your reaction chases all his discomfort away. You groan loudly and shake and start to cum as you grind hard down onto him, taking him deep as I flick my tongue across your clit, all the while keeping it sucked tightly into my mouth.

You wail and gush and scream and squirt over and over and over. He twists your nipples and bites your neck. You hold my head and pull my hair. I rub your thighs and lick hard and mercilessly on your clit until the post-orgasm sensitivity makes it too intense, and I still keep going, causing you to spasm and convulse and scream some more, before he loses it himself and I rise to kiss your lips as he cums into you.

You feel his cum coat the inside of your vagina. You feel every heavy spurt. You kiss me and grab my shoulders, squeezing the muscles as your orgasm comes back, gently, never ending.

When he is spent and falls soft from your pussy, you are satisfied and glowing, but still wanting more. I'm rock hard in front of you. I stand up and hug you to me, pulling you off his lap. I kiss your lips and cup your ass. You put your arms around my neck.

I kiss you so passionately.

I love you, and you know it. It's the only secret. We are together now, for this time, and he knows it, he wants it, he only doesn't know how we feel about each other, and that is a secret that we are all entitled to keep.

You kiss me back with the same passion. I know you love me. I'm going to make you cum so hard...

I lift you up and thrust into you.

Finally.

My eyes roll back in my head. You are so tight for me but we fit so perfectly. That slippery squeeze; that delightful paradox of slick friction.

I put my arms around your waist, pulling you close to me and letting my cock hold your weight deep. You grind your pelvis forward into me, and our tongues push and taste and play with each other.

He stands up behind you. He wants you to keep cumming. He puts his hands on your ass, helping to hold you up, and leans forward into you, squeezing your body between two men. He kisses your neck and then your cheek and further forward until you break your kiss with me to turn your head and kiss his lips. I kiss your neck and the tops of your breasts, and then come back up to have another turn with your lips.

I start to raise you up and down faster, and he picks up my rhythm, lifting you with me, giving me the leverage to thrust in as deep as possible. You kiss back and forth between us. Our hands are everywhere. It's so hot in the sauna. He's hard again and you can feel his solid shaft pressed in the crevice of your ass, as I pump in and out of your pussy.

I hold you down deep inside you, moving my hips just slightly, feeling the end of my dick rub the back wall of your vagina. I found your g-spot. You're so wet your dripping out around me. I push in hard. He reaches around to rub across your clit. I'm going to cum. You're going to cum again.

With everything I have left, I find a perfectly paced, hard rhythm, deep inside you, pushing into you everywhere, sending vibrations through you, making you howl with every thrust. I cry out, grunting and moaning and violently fucking you so hard and he is there with you, wanting it all for you, kissing and murmuring and loving you like I love you. And as you feel the first blast of my orgasm join with his inside you, hot and strong, filling you, you reach the greatest threshold you ever experienced in your life.

And you cum, and you cum, and you cum.

And you cum, and you cum and you cum

And you cum.

And you cum.

And I made Heleen cum one more time.