All Comments on 'A Glory Hole Experience'

by 14bigcock

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT FUN

Would love to be me.

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Glory Holes

Nothing like servicing a cock at a glory hole. I love being on my knees and sucking cock after cock being filled with delicious cum. I'd love to find a booth with two opposite glory holes and be fucked while sucking an amazing cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glory hole fun

I recently made only my 3rd visit to a glory hole ... fortunately there were 3 guys hanging around ...and lucky me got all 3 loads as well as cumming myself!!

I knew the oldest guy quite well , having sucked him off at least 20 times in the past - and he animatedly told the other two how good I was

My old friend elected to go last , and so stood in the cubicle with me as I sucked the first guy off ( the other stood guard at the door ) , then they changed places...my friend told me 'lick' the second guy rather than than suck him, because he liked it better... I did as he asked and pretty soon I had a full time hick load sliding down my throat.....as I licked my friend rubbed his sticky cock along my cheek ..and as soon as the guy I was licking came, he jammed his cock in my mouth and emptied his load...

I came all over the floor , and once I adjusted myself we all went to a cafe for coffee..

We met several times after in different locations, the result always the same....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glory Holes

God bless glory holes and the men who man them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gloryhole heaven

Tuesday at the gloryhole is where i get my manpussy fucked by a 10" cock every week.i love having my hole filled with cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i wasn't sure at my first glory hole visit but I knew to get the coins. I had on a pair of my wifes sheer nylon panties under my jeans, they always got me going. Fumbled with coin, watched a few movies, nothing happened. So I walked out, along a corridor where there were a few closed doors, one half open. I stopped, a tall guy was slowly stroking his cock. He looked up and kept doing it so I walked in, looked at him, then looked at the screen, a guy fucking a blonde, nothing that special. He lowered his pants, fuck he had stay up nylons on, I lowered mine, tight sheer nylon panties on display, he ran his hands over them, he couldn't keep them off my pantied bottom. His cock was hard, he put his hand inside my panties and started fingering my bottom. My cock was hard and leaking, he sort of turned me around and kept fingering me but this time his fingers were oily with lube. Is it ok, I said I think so, my first time, me too. I felt the head of his cock, hard, probing, he opened me, fuck, I moved forward, it hurt, sorry, I don't know. His fingers again, very wet, then his cock, probing, I grit my teeth as he entered me, oh fuck, tight, he eased back, then forward again, further inside me,oh fuck and he began fucking me until he was slapping against me, not lasting long as I felt his warmth in me. My first fuck, not that great as he eased out and sat down. I pulled my jeans up and left, past the glory holes, into the end one to clean up with the tissues provided. I lowered my jeans, I heard the door next to me, then a coin, I knelt and peered through the hole, a black guy. I stood with my panties back on to the hole. I felt him, he was fingering me through my panties, I leaned forward, he hooked his fingers under my panties. I stood and pulled them down, backing up to the hole. His finger entered my just fucked hole, I heard the word slut as he fingered me and then pulled his fingers back. Oh well, I moved, stay there slut, bend forward and I felt his much bigger cock against me and he pushed, I let out a scream as he entered me. I stayed still as little by little his cock pushed into me, he pulled back and pushed and it felt like another 2 inches entered me and my cock shot cum onto the floor as he fucked me. Did I like it, much better than the first and I felt his warmth fill my bum and I found myself pushing back. He pulled back, I could feel the cum run from my hole as I pulled my panties up. As I walked down the street, I kept clenching my bum as I could feel the cum at my hole. I have become a bottom at the 3 adult bookshops in my area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sissy ?

I have taken to wearing crotchless panties and a cock cage when I go to the ABS. The guys just love it and treat me like such a slut. I literally slosh with cum in my belly and my boipussy by the time the sun is rising and I'm going home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glory holes

I used a sex shop in my early 30s that had video booths with glory holes ... One rainy Sunday I was in there watching gay porn and stroking my cock , wearing hold up stockings , when I noticed a finger beckoning me to the hole ... Curious , I knelt down and looked through - there was a small guy , sitting in front of the screen ( probably in his 60s ) massaging his enormous looking cock - had to be near 10 inches and pretty thick - he saw me and knelt to talk

" Not here.. In the cinema " he whispered , then got up and rearranged his dress before leaving ... I had to have it , so I hurriedly tidied myself up before going out to the booth to buy a ticket - another $10 - ... Then stepping into the cinema , he was waiting by the door - he looked old and wrinkled but was expensively dressed.. He led the way to the side of the cinema and we sat down to watch the action .. He whispered in my ear his name was Bob... And I replied John.. He was on my left and continued to whisper

" you look fantastic in those stockings John can I feel them ? "

I just nodded and let him unzip and pull down my jeans , revealing my stockings .. And.. Panties!

He groaned as he ran his hands all over them .. " Fucking lovely "

I reached over and touched the front of his trousers - it was rock hard !!

Bob helped by opening his trousers and sliding them down to release the monster!!

" Like it ? " he whispered

" Fuck yeah, I love it " I gasped as he slowly drew me down until the head was on my lips ... He continued to fondle me as I sucked that huge cock .. He was so turned on that after 5 minutes , he held me tight and pumped his full thick load into my mouth

I thought he would have left straight away , but I was wrong ... He lay his head in my lap and gave me the best blow job ever ...I came like a fountain too...

It wasn't over then , we left together and I spent the night at his place - as his ' woman' ..

luvcum69luvcum69about 6 years ago
Love glory holes!

So jealous. Love glory holes and being used! Great story.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Gloryhole fun

Great story to masturbate to . Been on both sides of the wall, giving and receiving. Wife loves to go with me. If there is a couple in the booth she will get her share of the wife and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish that was my ass being used

Like to be in that spot for a day and just fucked real good. Kevin Lafayette tenn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Gloryholes

My first time is what got me hooked. It started out with me and a stranger sharing a both , to multiple guys fucking me through the glory hole while I sucked him off.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 5 years ago
Hot ass

I wonder if he’s going to tell his wife. Enjoyed it enough to cum .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I WAS ERECT FROM THE FIRST LINE!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Great story. It is so delicious & erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous