A Glowing Ember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Joe was relieving himself, I went over in my mind what Joe just admitted to me. I realize that the beer loosened up his inhibitions and his tongue, but if it weren't in his heart already...he wouldn't have said it at all. I picked up his can and saw it was empty and got him another. I finished mine and poured another.

By now I was getting shit faced and very warm, but I didn't care. Very rarely did I go on a bender with a friend and I did consider Joe a friend...a very good friend who I already shared intimacies with a year before. I never knew Joe to have done or say anything that I didn't like because he was a gentleman and a gentle man. Barry, in private would tell me things that he thought were character flaws in his best friend, but I knew to be untrue. Barry's main peeve against Joe was that he was too honest. Can you imagine...boy, talk about being childish. Why if Barry were half as honest as Joe, I would be a happy woman. Another so-called character flaw was Barry's suspicions that Joe was not a real man simply because Joe didn't go hunting or like killing animals. I never liked hunting or killing animals either. Does that make me less of a woman? It just shows Joe has a kind heart. Another nutty idea my husband had was that Joe might be a closet gay because he didn't come onto women by saying lewd or suggestive comments to them. I was surprised when Barry told me that only because Joe was a gentleman around women and didn't have to prove he was a man. A real man never has too. After Joe screwed me down at the campground and I climaxed violently...I knew he was all man. Gay my ass. I really don't know where my husband gets his crazy ideas from or what gets into him anyway. Maybe he is insecure about his own manhood like my sister suggested.

"How do you spell relief?" Joe said with a big smile when he returned and sat down across from me. I smiled and said,

"P...I...S...S?"

"Exactly. All that beer has to go somewhere." He was smiling when I winked at him and said,

"So Joe...how's your love life been lately? Any horny girls after your butt?"

"Yeah...right."

"That bad huh?" Joe took a swig of beer and explained,

"Well, if I was the last man on Earth, I still couldn't get a date. Maybe that's not entirely true. When I do meet someone...they turn out to be less that I was hoping for. I guess my problem is...I set my standards to high and no woman could possibly meet them. Believe me Jill...the dating world is tough. It's equally tough when you're my age."

"You're not much older than me I think and you're certainly younger that Barry. By the way...how old are you?"

"I turned thirty six in March."

"I'm thirty five...this past May." I said with a embarrassing loud burp and excused myself and took a swig of beer to quell any further burps and continued to answer a comment he made previously,

"Well, I was the same way. I couldn't find the right guy for love or money because I'm so shy. Barry was the only man that ever showed me any attention and he tried to avoid me." Joe smiled into his hand and admitted,

"I know. I don't know how many times he hid on the floor of my car when we passed your house...it was embarrassing. If that were me...I wouldn't have done that. I thought you were a great catch, Jill."

I don't know why I did it, but I leaned across the bar and kissed Joe. Not just an innocent peck on a good friend's cheek, but a full-blown hot wet passionate kiss on the lips. What seemed to be an eternity, my tongue drove between his lips and probed deep into his mouth. I actually felt a spark of passion jump between us and suddenly I was running my hands up and down his back. Joe was doing more...his one hand down squeezing my ass while the other was under my cotton T-shirt and caressing my bare breasts. I was getting hot and broke the embrace and took his hand and led him over to the sofa bed...taking our beers with us. As he stood there holding our beers, I tugged on the sofa strap and pulled open the sofa bed and soon a full sized bed lay before us. We sat on the edge of the bed facing each other and not saying a word. I leaned forwards for another kiss while Joe fondled my big tits through my cotton XL man's T-shirt. I smiled when I observed the slight bulge in his shorts and took a swig of beer and said,

"Mmmmm, can I see your...your beautiful cock...again? You did promise that someday...somewhere, you were going to fuck me silly and cream me good. Well Joe...today is your lucky day."

"But I did fuck you silly and creamed you...in front of Barry."

"Yeah you did. But this time...there's no Barry keeping an eye on us?"

Joe nodded with a big smile and finished his beer and stood up as he unzipped his shorts and I excitedly pulled them down to his ankles. Suddenly, I was getting flash backs of the campground because I was breathing heavily and actually trembled...thinking what was about to take place...just like a year ago. Joe's briefs couldn't hide the growing manhood that for the moment was hidden from my sight. I remember what his penis looked like and the words, ample and endowed came to mind. My husband never mentioned that private detail about his friend's positive attributes and I never asked...I never had a reason too ask, because I already knew. Joe slowly pushed down on the waist ban and when I saw his love tool...I couldn't help but swoon at the sight as if I was seeing it for the first time. I almost peed in my panties. There was no way that could I forget how huge it was...ten inches long and very thick...it still looked like a horse's cock. Joe made Barry's seven incher look like an Oscar Meyer wiener. I smiled and couldn't help exclaim,

"My Gawd Joe...it still looks like freakin salami...a big freakin salami. I think the girls are really missing out not dating you...big boy."

I pulled my cotton XL T-shirt up over my head slowly as not to rip any of my curlers loose and I noticed Joe's eyes lighting up when my 36DD's came into view...just like they did a year ago. I must admit that my best features are my breasts even though I try and not make a big deal about them. By nature, I'm a shy, level headed and modest woman, but yet...deep down I want people to notice me...even if it's only for my big tits. Many of the guys at work unconsciously stare at my tits when they talk to me, but that doesn't bother me...I kind of like those sly, lustful looks I get. Facially, I'm not a pretty woman, but I'm not ugly either...sort of average looking. However, I do wish I were a tall beautiful blonde ...well, maybe in my next life? Anyway, Joe says that I'm beautiful, even with my hair up in jumbo curlers and that's more than my husband ever told me.

I stood up and pushed down on the elastic waistband of my sweat pants and allowed them to fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Except for my fruit of the loom panties, I was almost naked. Well...as naked as I have ever been with my husband lately. This didn't last long because I pushed my panties down past my knees to my ankles in one quick movement and then kicked them off my feet. No other man has since seen my goodies other than Barry and my gynecologist and now I was proudly showing them to Joe...but Joe seen them before. Joe was ear-to-ear smiles when I embraced this quiet and unassuming man. I reached down and gently caressed his growing salami-sized penis while we kissed.

I was getting weak in the knees because Joe was so gentle a lover...the lover that made me climax in a matter of minutes as I recall. I hated when my Barry tried to make love to me simply because he wasn't the gentlest of lovers. Ram it in hard...never mind that he was hurting me...or ram his small pickle deep down my throat until I choked and couldn't breathe was Barry's way of making love. I never liked rough sex...and my husband somehow thought I liked it raw and hard...because he was a rough and tough macho man by nature. I liked the soft hands approach...catering to my wants and desires for intimacy. When I was handled gently...I was more receptive to passion and intimacy. Intimacy is a two way street you know. You get back what you put into it...it's just that simple. Barry could never understand this. Sex with him was almost like a rape...it was that crude and raw.

While Joe stood in front of me, I knelt down and nuzzled his huge cock with my cheek. Hmmm, I felt the warmth...the hardness as I continued to stroke his monster cock with my soft cheek. This seemed to make him harder if that was possible. Out of curiosity, I girthed his cock with my hand, stretching my index finger and thumb around him...they never touched. There was at least a half-inch gap separating my digits. I then held it gently in my small hand and kissed his apple-sized cock head...my own saliva stringing back to my open mouth. Joe moaned contently as I licked it because he had a sensitive cock head. "What luck" I thought. You could run a dump truck over my husband's cock and he wouldn't feel a thing...he was that insensitive to my touches. But Joe, oh my God, was breathing hard and all from my kissing the tip of his manhood. I felt invigorated and I was determined to make mad passionate love to him again...tonight...come hell or high water. I wanted him to fulfill his promise...to fuck me silly and realize his climax inside me again. I then began stroking him little by little and kept him good and hard...then I deep throated him. Even though, Joe was ten inches long and almost two and a half inches in diameter, I was able to swallow all of him and feel his cock head touching the back of my throat. I gagged a few times and gasped for air...but I did it. My stretched lower lip actually touched his plumb sized ball sack. Oh his balls...they were beautiful because they were so round and plump...not at all like my husband's dangling sacks of hairy skin. Everything about Joe was different and he was a delightful departure from my fat and mentally lazy husband.

I continued to enjoy Joe orally for what seemed an eternity when the phone rang. I rolled my eyes and hurried over to the bar and grabbed a tissue from behind the bar and spit into it...pre cum was in my mouth. I answered the wall phone nearby,

"Hi honey...no...not much...Joe was here earlier, brought your beer, three cases...no...left right after...yeah...oh no...for how long...okay I will...see you then...bye, bye."

Because of a backlog of orders at his company, my husband volunteered to work an extra shift and I wouldn't see him until 8am the next morning. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to Joe and kissed him again and said,

"Barry won't be home until tomorrow morning...we have the whole night." With that said, I pushed Joe down onto the sofa bed and said,

"Make love to me Joe. I continue to relive the first time we made mad passionate love and wished it could continue. We may never have another chance to be intimate again and the way we feel about each other...it'll be a crime not to take advantage of this night. We'll complete what we began last year in front of my husband." Joe smiled and revealed,

"I'm probably way out of line, but I always loved you...from the first time I laid eyes on you. I tried for years to get over you, but I couldn't. You are still deeply rooted in my heart and always will be. When we realized the intimacy of passion and love and I had my manhood deep inside you...I so wanted it to go on forever and ever."

So Joe did feel the same as me and that made me desire him more and he does love me for me. Knowing now how he felt...I had a confession of my own,

"There were many times I wanted to call you when my husband was away fishing with his work buddies or down at that damn campground for the weekend. There were nights when I was so lonely and in need of intimacy that I would actually pick up the phone and start dialing your number and then chicken out at the last minute. But then, I wasn't a wife that cheated on her husband either...I was a good wife I thought, but that night of passion with you made me realize that it was you who I wanted...not Barry. I know that I broke my marriage vows...but I couldn't say the same for Barry. I think he fools around, but I'm not sure...just my woman's intuition tells me so. Maybe that's why we ended up in bed...subconsciously I was getting back at Barry philandering."

Joe looked like he had something on his mind that was bothering him. I couldn't imagine what it was and asked,

"Is being here with me...troubling you?" Joe sighed and said,

"I do have a problem...but it's not with you...it's with Barry." I nodded and asked,

"Joe...if you truly love me...this is not the time to hold anything back from me. If it concerns my husband...then tell me...please. What we say here is in strictest confidence...ok? I won't betray you to Barry." Joe held me close and revealed,

"Yes...your woman's intuition is right. Barry has been having affairs and one night stands on the sly for several years. I know the man code for keeping silent, but I can't watch him cheat on you time after time and abuse you...Jill. I love you too much to see you get hurt."

So I was right...Barry was screwing behind my back. For a moment I sat quietly...thinking of something...anything to ask Joe. I nodded and asked,

"Are you sure Joe? I only suspected Barry was screwing around, but can you give me something more concrete to go on?"

"Um, last winter when I was dating Joann...you remember her...well...Barry had her fix him up with her friend and we went drinking up at the lake. I didn't want to get Barry involved...but he insisted. Well, Mary, his date was married too and the four of us had a night of drinking and sex."

All the while Joe was confiding in me...I was suddenly taken by the fact that I wasn't outraged or even hurt. It was as if I was someone else listening to the sordid details about a stranger. That was a very odd reaction on my part and somewhat troubling. I had to ask,

"Was Barry...was Barry intimate with that woman...Mary? Did he screw her?" Joe nodded, but had to add,

"We were all drunk and took turns sharing intimacies with each other's date. Joann and I broke up two weeks later, but Barry continued to see her for a couple of weeks. He later admitted that he took Joann to bed a few times and stopped seeing her after she started getting too serious. Afterwards, I felt so guilty, but I promised Barry that I would take this secret to my grave. It's only my love and respect for you that I must confess this now. If you want to hate someone, you should hate me for allowing Barry to get involved."

"I should, but I don't. Joe, what you do is your own business...your single, but my husband should have known better. If he's been having affairs all along, he alone is responsible for what he does...not you. The truth is, I don't love Barry anymore. Our love turned cold, but not as cold as my heart. I knew this for a long time and came to terms with it. It's only for my daughter's well being that I stay married to him. But then, here I am with you, my husband's best friend...naked and begging you to make love to me. Am I any better than my philandering husband? I only suspected Barry of unfaithfulness, but here I am the one being unfaithful tonight and that night a year ago. Now I am more determined than ever to make love to you. With all that said, I don't care what happens to my loveless marriage after this night we spend together. I care about you, Joe...more than my unhappy marriage."

I was actually crying into Joe's strong shoulder as he put his arms around me and held me gently. Joe's candid revelations about his love for me and my husband's many infidelities broke something deep inside me and I wasn't the same woman I was just an hour before. My eyes were suddenly uncovered and my dormant passions released. I wiped my eyes and gently pushed Joe onto his back, then I straddled his salami sized cock and eased myself down on it...guiding it into my passion pit. I moaned loudly as it slid easily into me and I couldn't believe how good it felt the second time...not at all what I expected this time from Joe's big cock. For some women, a big massive cock was uncomfortable and very painful...but not for me I was finding out. I really don't know why, but I was expecting pain. Barry fucked me last night and as usual, he hurt me. I guess I was a little gun-shy tonight. Perhaps, it was Barry's rough love that made me dread his sexual advances and we didn't copulate that much...although I do him orally when he wanted sex.

Joe smiled up at me as he pushed his heavy rocket up into my wet pussy and I in turn groaned with delight as I felt it sliding inside me like a soft warm alien invader. I winched each time Joe drove hard into me and I knew that my vagina was very sensitive, but not very deep. I began to realize why Barry couldn't satisfy me and I shied away from intimate contact with him...other that the occasional blowjobs I gave him. Suddenly, Joe rolled me onto my back with out losing contact with my cunt...something my husband couldn't do. I spread wide my legs and supported them with my hands. Joe had a better way and rolled my hips higher and placed my left leg over his shoulder while still on his knees and drove into me that way. I never cared for the missionary position and was glad that Joe was doing me this way. Men don't realize that laying on a woman and fucking the shit out of her is not very comfortable for the woman. Joe reached forwards with one hand and squeezed one of my tits and rolled the erect reddish nipple between his fingers. I love my tits being played with and especially now, with Joe doing the driving. I happened to see the time and it was almost eleven pm. Where did the evening go? It was a shock to say the least.

I watched as Joe's hips swung in and out...driving his wonderful ten-inch pleasure spike into me. Then pulling it out just so far...then driving it back into my satisfied pussy. I was in ecstasy and I couldn't believe what I was missing this past year with Barry. Joe was a gentle lover and I had to wonder why he was still single. However, from what Joe said...he was sexually active. Why get married when you can have all the sex you wanted without the hang-ups of marriage? I watched as my big boobs jiggled back and forth, then swayed from side to side with each of his drives. Joe had a belly that belied his appearance. I guess his oversized tee shirts covered his man's belly, but on him it looked good. My Barry had a belly and then some. The best way to describe his is...Buddha like. Yep, just like a Buddha...belly button and all. Joe was getting spastic and I assumed he would cum at any moment...so I said franticly,

"Joe...pull out...pull out...Joe...you're ready to climax. I'm not on birth control these days."

He didn't pull out and I had to literally push him off me when he erupted, sending ribbons of milky cum all over my belly and pussy area. He wouldn't stop and I had to wonder how much was in him? Finally he stopped and I smiled as I rubbed his warm creamy ejection into my skin. My husband was good for one quick spurt...but oh my God...Joe was a regular cum machine. I was a gooey mess, but it was worth it to feel intimacy and love once again. We sat up and held one another and kissed. I said,

"Thank you Joe...for loving me and thank you for always loving me. I know it was hard for you to stand by and watch Barry continually abuse me, but know this...I love you too and someday we'll be together...if you still want me."

"Know this Jill...I'll wait as long as it takes and yes...I will always want you simply because I'm in love with you."

I took Joe up to our master bathroom where we took a quick shower together and made love one last time in Barry's and my bed before going back down to the family room and getting dressed. Well, he got dressed and I threw on a short bathrobe, then I kissed him again and walked him to the front door and we said our goodnights and parted. After that, we never were alone in the same room together. After that, we never spoke directly to one another, but we knew that we had something special between us...a mutual love that spanned decades.