A God of Old Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,316 Followers

None of the people in the room had an answer to that. Most of the others were staring in awe, or watching Karen as she gaped at the strange man.

"Are these all of my priestesses?" the strange man turned to ask Amina.

"No, of course not. There are many more on their way."

He nodded.

"Good. Let me know when they are all here."

With that, he headed over to the balcony, leaving the others behind to murmur and whisper.

"Well, I'm sure it's been a long day for you all," Amina said to the others, "and all of the others won't be here until tomorrow, so Salome, why don't you show them to their quarters?"

"Of course," the other woman said smoothly, "follow me please."

The thirteen slowly went after her, several of them staring back at the strange man.

Which left Yussef standing there with Amina, who was also staring back at the strange man.

It took a few moments for her to look back at Yussef.

"Come," she said, following after the group, "I'll show you to our quarters."

"Our? You're not going to sleep with your master?"

She frowned at him.

"I'm his diplomat and representative, not his lover. He has others for that."

They headed back downstairs, exiting the building. Ahead of them was the group of thirteen walking along the gravel path, Salome in the lead. The path wound around to the left, revealing more lush grounds, two more tall buildings flanking the one they had just exited.

Once inside the building on the right, they took the elevator up to the seventh floor, where Amina led him down the hall and into a spacious sitting room, which opened up into a bedroom.

"Sit down," she told him, gesturing to the bed.

He took a seat, looking expectantly at her.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"Everything."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't we start with who he is?"

She nodded.

"His name is Enkartep. That's one of the few things we actually know about him. Our enemies made sure he was erased from history, and our order never kept records anyway, so whatever we know about him was passed from mouth to mouth."

"What we do know is that thousands of years ago, he was a priest in Egypt. And then somehow, we don't know quite how, but somehow, he became a god."

Yussef arched his brow.

"A god?"

"Yes. Well, you've seen his powers. What else would you call him?"

"Crazy?"

She frowned at him.

"He used his powers to take Egypt, and some surrounding nations, over which he ruled for about a hundred years. We priestesses served him, some as diplomats and representatives, some as generals and lieutenants, others as courtesans. According to some of our order, he had other, more supernatural followers as well."

"So if he's been around for thousands of years, where has he been all this time?"

"He was betrayed. Sealed in a temple. Our enemies tried to eradicate our order too, but they obviously failed. We carried on in secret, spending the intervening years trying to figure out how to free him, and preparing for the day when he might walk free. It wasn't until a few months ago, when a temple mysteriously appeared in the desert, that we knew that day was close. He was there, so close to us. But we didn't know how to free him, so we just set a drone to observe the temple. And then he broke free."

"And what does he want?"

"He once ruled Egypt. He will do so again. Not only that, but the world. We have been gathering people of influence for years to help us grease the wheels."

"People of influence, like me?"

"Yes."

"So he's going to take over the world?"

Amina sighed.

"He's not evil, Yussef. He's not a maniac. You've seen his powers. With him ruling, there would be no more pain, no more strife. He could solve world hunger, cure diseases, end wars. We would be one people united under him."

"Sounds nice."

"Yes, it does," she said, "and you can help it happen."

A thought went through his head, provoking a twinge of horror.

"When you first seduced me," he asked, doing his best to keep his voice level, "was that for this?"

She shook her head firmly.

"No, I seduced you because you were interesting. I had already been in love with you for a while before I realized that you could help us. My love for you has nothing to do with this."

He relaxed somewhat, the horror dissipating quickly.

"So what am I supposed to do? I'm just the Minister of State of Antiquities."

"Yes, but you know a lot of people. They trust you. They respect you. That can help us open a lot of doors."

"Can't he just open those doors himself?"

"Yussef, people are going to react to him like you and Karen did, with disbelief and distrust. We need people to pave his way, to help others understand him, to help others trust him."

He sighed, exhaustion mounting, wanting nothing more than to sink back in the bed and pass out.

"I told you I would tell you everything," Amina said.

He nodded.

"Yes, you did, and you have. It's just a lot to take in so quickly."

"I know."

He rubbed at his eyes, fighting back a yawn.

"Tired?"

He nodded.

"Suddenly very much so."

"Lie back," she said, smiling.

He did so, his exhaustion temporarily dissipating as he watched her climb onto the bed.

Her deft hands quickly freed his cock, and her eager mouth just as quickly enveloped it in warmth and wetness. He groaned, running a hand over her hair, forgetting his frustrations and worries as he always did with her.

Amina cast lustful looks up to him as she kissed up and down his length. He found himself marveling at her beauty, at how she combined sultriness and grace in a way most women only dreamed of.

"You and I will be side by side in his new world," she breathed, her mouth now trailing up along his stomach, hands drawing up his shirt.

Too excited to keep lying back, he met her halfway, kissing her hard. The taste of her mouth was exquisitely familiar, the feel of her tongue sliding against his intimately sensual. He broke the kiss to toss her down on her back, laughing at her squeal of surprise. Just as her hands had done for him, he freed her from her trousers, dragging them down and off, her panties following after. The feast that was her cunt beckoned, so he dove forward.

Yussef was a fan of all kinds of music, from classical to punk to hip-hop.

But his favorite music happened to be the sounds that Amina made during their bouts of passion. Her soft moans and breathy whimpers never failed to floor him, never failed to make his cock even harder. He put every ounce of his focus into giving her pleasure to drive her towards climax.

Her juices flowed forth freely, sticking to his chin. The taste made him search out more, his tongue slipping through her clutching slit to mine for mouthfuls. Amina squirmed and writhed, her shirt and bra already off. His hands slid upwards with minds of their own, squeezing and massaging at her round breasts.

"Oh yes, Yussef," she moaned, gazing down at him, her back arching at the bevy of stimulation.

His tongue worked and wriggled inside her, making her moan louder, her face shadowed by pleasure. His hands had slid down, cataloguing her curves, testing her supple flesh. As he gorged on her sex, she kept writhing, her hands twined through his hair, his name on her breath. Whenever she said his name, it inspired him to work harder, to gain that praise again.

Before long, she was on the edge.

This was a moment that he always tried to savor, to see her on the precipice before she plunged headfirst into the storm of orgasm.

But much like many other things with her, he always found himself lost in the moment, unable to hold back or do much beyond going along with the flow.

So he worked his tongue harder and faster, her cunt clutching greedily at the wet muscle. He caught her eye, the look on her face of need and love.

"Oh god," she groaned, tossing her head back, now succumbing to climax.

More streams of her juices trickled out, giving him plenty to lap up. She shuddered, murmuring his name as the ecstasy washed over her.

Once he was satisfied, his tongue coated in her flavor, he rose up above her.

She smiled at him, spreading her legs eagerly.

Her heat welcomed him. They groaned in unison as cock met cunt, Yussef unable to stop himself from driving deep. Her warm flesh pressed against his, her lips on his neck as she threw her legs around his waist, moaning softly.

"Fuck me," she urged.

The words were unnecessary. There was nothing else he was planning on doing.

But nevertheless, the words were very welcome, as they proclaimed yet again her desire for him, that she was his as much as he was hers.

So he fucked her, pumping his hips breathlessly, sweat quickly cropping up along his body. She bucked upwards, doing her best to meet him halfway. His mouth found one of her breasts, and he sucked an aching nipple into his mouth, the moan that fell from her mouth making him suck harder, wrapping his tongue around the sensitive nub.

The world fell away, as it usually did for them. There was no thought about the situation they were in. All that mattered to Yussef was the woman underneath him.

"You're amazing," he moaned out to her, kissing at her neck.

She giggled, meeting his mouth with hers.

"So are you," she murmured moments later, once they broke the kiss.

He fucked harder, already feeling that familiar orgasmic twinge down in his core. His lover was just too amazing. She never failed to draw his orgasm quickly.

But neither of them minded, as they rarely fucked just once in a rendezvous.

Amina groaned out his name again and again, taking his thrusts with a wild eagerness. He sucked hungrily at her neck, relishing her pleasured squeal, feeling his climax race forth.

Moments later, he breathed her name, spurts of his seed firing out to bathe her channel. She quivered, answering her name with his, her hand finding his, their fingers intertwining.

They laid that way for a little while, comfortable in each other's arms.

After sometime, as was their routine, they fucked again, Amina riding on top of him, coaxing another climax from him, the two of them finding another for her as well.

That bout was followed sometime later with a third, wherein they traded oral, Yussef pleasuring her again before she used her mouth to draw more seed from him.

As the twinges of that last orgasm dissipated, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I love you," she told him, kissing him fiercely, "and no matter what happens, I will always love you."

He smiled.

"I know."

Present day, nearby:

Once the priestesses and their guests had been situated, Salome headed back to the main building. The night was quiet, the sounds of the city barely reaching them, on the outskirts as they were.

The main building was now empty, the only person there Enkartep, who was still on the balcony, looking out over the city.

"Master?" she called.

"Yes?" he answered, turning to regard her.

"Would you like me to show you to your quarters?"

He turned back to gaze out over the city, and then nodded.

"Show me the way."

The walk back to the other building seemed surreal, much like the previous few days. Her master was free. Countless generations of priestesses had worked towards and dreamed of this, and now, it was a reality. The sad part, the more she thought about it, was that all those countless priestesses could not share in that reality.

His quarters were on the top floor, with a large patio surrounding it. There was a sitting room, complete with a bathroom and kitchen, and then the bedroom itself. Enkartep looked around, calm as ever, quickly sitting on the circular bed that dominated the bedroom.

"What is it, priestess?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem lost in thought."

She smiled.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

Her smile grew sadder.

"I'm thinking about my mother and grandmother. Two of your priestesses, but they died before they could see your return."

"How?"

"My mother was killed in a terrorist bombing in Colombia, and my grandmother died a few years ago."

"Had I been around, they would not have died."

She nodded.

"Tell me something, priestess."

"Tell you what?"

He levelled his cool gaze at her, making a queer shiver run down her spine.

"What do you know of your service to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what is expected of you?"

She hesitated, unsure of whether or not there was a hidden question there.

"Well, I am one of your martial priestesses. I am to help lead your armies, to fight for you."

"And that is all that is expected of you?"

She nodded.

"Amina is one of the representative priestesses, who are your heralds and diplomats to other nations. Rebecca is one of your carnal priestesses, whose only duty is to provide you with pleasure."

He frowned. It was one of the first times she saw an expression on his face beyond self-assured calm or curious amusement.

"Something wrong, master?"

He nodded.

"Nothing that cannot be rectified."

She swallowed nervously.

Did I screw something up?

"This is not your fault," he told her.

He paused, making her worry and curiosity mount.

"Perhaps there has been something lost to the ages regarding my priestesses' service."

"What do you mean?"

"It is true that some of my priestesses lead my armies, and some represent me to other nations. But all of my priestesses are to serve me in a carnal manner. Some only do that, but all are expected to should I call upon them."

She was unsure of how to react to this information.

"Oh."

"It is how we deepen our bond, by sharing pleasure only amongst ourselves. Sister with sister, priestess with master, priestess with warrior."

"Oh."

His gaze was unblinking, and she was suddenly aware of its expectant nature.

"Am...am I expected to serve you in such a way?"

"All of my priestesses are expected to serve me in such a way."

She swallowed nervously again.

"I mean...do you want me to serve you that way now?"

He smiled gently.

"Yes."

Salome stood there, awkward and unsure. Here was her master, expecting her to serve, in a way that she had not been trained for; sweat gathered quickly on her brow.

"Surely you have priestesses that can serve you better than I ever could."

His smile did not waver.

"None can serve me better in this moment."

She gulped nervously.

"But master...I was not trained to please you. Rebecca was; I'm sure she could do a much better job."

He raised an eyebrow, making her backtrack.

"It's not that I don't want to serve you this way," she said quickly, "I just don't think I could do it well. I've been trained to fight for you, not to...do that for you."

"One day I will ask you to fight for me."

She nodded nervously.

"But today I am calling you for a different service. One that countless priestesses have provided me with. To be a priestess is to serve me in such a way. Do you understand?"

She nodded again, fidgeting from her nervousness.

I upset him. Of course. Good job, Salome.

"You have not upset me, priestess," he said gently.

She blushed slightly.

"I don't think I can do a good job of pleasing you, master. I don't want to disappoint you."

"No such thing will happen."

She had no response.

Her silence made him stand, taking her hands in his.

"There is no need for worry. To do so is to forget my power."

She tried to look away, but his gaze was intense in its placidity, making it difficult for her to break from it.

"I've never had sex before," she admitted, blushing again.

His thumbs ran over the top of her hands.

"It was considered an honor for a priestess to lose one's maidenhood to me. To enter into my service pure and unblemished."

She blushed deeper, suddenly aware of how close he was to her.

"I will not force you if you do not want to right now. We can wait until you are ready."

She smiled appreciatively.

"When I was a girl, a little older than ten, my grandmother sat me down. She told me a story about a powerful man who had lived thousands of years ago and might live again. I learned more about you later, but that day, I remember her telling me that I could be a part of an important order, one dedicated to serving you. She told me that if I did so, that if I dedicated my life to you, that I would receive rewards greater than money, greater than anything I could imagine. All I had to do was serve you, obey you, do whatever you asked of me without question. So I'm nervous, and don't really know what to do, because I've never done this before, but I am ready to serve you. I just hope I do a good job."

His smile widened.

"You have much to learn, priestess, but I have much to teach."

He stepped back from her, his hands working at his robe. In seconds, it fell away, revealing his nearly-naked physique, only a loincloth remaining on him. His body was pure majesty, as if it were chiseled from marble, muscles rippling on what seemed like every inch. She found herself with her eyes rooted to the loincloth as he unraveled it. When it fell away, she let out a little gasp. His cock was thick and long, rising to full hardness under her attention.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded.

Her blush refused to disappear as she obeyed. First came her boots, and then socks. She felt awkward in undressing for a man, as whenever she had done so before it had been purely nonsexual.

As she undid her trousers, her fingers fumbled, her nerves increasing despite her adherence to this course. She managed to slide her trousers down and off, stepping out of them, wearing practical black panties underneath. Next came her shirt, a just as practical and just as black bra underneath that. Which left her standing there in front of her master in only her underwear.

While she was fit and lean, her physique was not something that she herself considered attractive. She envied curvier women, like Amina or Fiona, for their physical beauty.

So as she slipped off her panties and undid her bra, she blushed redder, painfully aware that she was lacking in certain feminine assets.

But when she looked up, her master seemed far from disappointed, his smile still across his lips.

"Beautiful," he murmured, reaching up to run his hand up her stomach, along one of her breasts.

The warmth thrumming from his touch made her quiver as the hand traveled along one breast, brushing gently along a sensitive nipple, making her suck in a breath at the sensation. The hand slid along to her other breast, testing the supple flesh. Salome watched the hand slide north to her cheek, cupping it in his palm.

His eyes were deep and dark, drawing her in further by the moment.

Before she had realized it, his lips met hers. She found herself reaching out, putting her hands on his sides, more warmth thrumming there. The kiss deepened, Salome sidling closer, sliding her hands around him to meet at the small of his back. As focused as her life had been on this powerful man, she had managed some time for romance. So although this was her first time naked with a man, she had kissed some.

This one was different. His lips felt different, the physical qualities of the kiss felt different in a strange, unquantifiable way, as if she were kissing something or someone beyond description. One thing that she could describe was that she felt a power radiating out from him, as if it were focused through the kiss. And when her body pressed against his, that power intensified, as if surging into her body, suffusing it with his warmth and might. More shivers broke down her spine from the queer sensation.

He broke the kiss, staring down at her with a slight smile.

All she could do was stare up at him in awe, part of her still disbelieving that her master was free, here in front of her with his arms around her.

majicman21
majicman21
1,316 Followers