A God of Old Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murmurs rippled through the room, everybody aware of the implications.

"He is at a complex across the city," Samir continued, "with some of his priestesses, and more to arrive tomorrow. We have eyes on the complex already."

He paused, taking a few moments to glance around the room.

"Our contact will keep us informed of his movements and let us know when we have a chance to strike. We must get ready now, and remain ready. We have gone over the plan many times, so hopefully you all understand what your role is."

There was another pause, followed again by Samir looking around, waiting for anyone to speak up and contradict him.

None did.

"This is a very important day," he continued, "one that may go down in history."

"And what we do today, determines how today will go down in history."

The soldiers nodded, already aware of how crucial their role could be.

"We have all heard the stories of his powers. We truly have no idea what we are dealing with. But, neither does our target. He has never faced the weapons that we possess today."

He gave one more look around the room.

"Time to kill a god," Samir declared.