A Goddess on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not a Goddess!" She yelled at me suddenly and my blood ran cold. How did she know about the way I thought about her, "I am not to be worshipped."

"But..." I started. Then she spoke, not yelling at me now, but almost a whisper. I stopped speaking and listened to her.

"Do you think I am always happy?" she asked? She brushed her beautiful long hair out of her eyes and looked at me.

"Well..." I said, thrown off by the sudden change in question.

"I am most assuredly not," she explain, still very softly. I looked at her and the iciness was gone, replaced by innocence and vulnerability, "I work very hard, only occasionally sincerely enjoying my work. I travel constantly, which makes me irritable and tired. And...my personal relationships are not good. I do not speak to either of my parents or anyone else in my family. I see my close friends far too rarely. And as for my love life..." she said. She looked at me searchingly. I stayed completely quiet. It was like she was appraising whether to tell me more. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. Finally, she decided to speak on, "My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. How can I be happy today Young-hee?"

"But...But..." I sputtered, I was absolutely shocked. My eyes were wide and my mouth was agape.

"You didn't know I had a boyfriend Young-hee?" Young-Mi asked me sternly. I couldn't speak, I just shook my head, "don't you read all the articles about me in magazines and check my website and my Facebook page?" she asked.

"Every day!" I said, almost like I was pleading with her to forgive my ignorance.

"Maybe what you see in those magazines isn't all there is to me," She said quietly, with compassion in her voice. "Maybe I had a boyfriend. An American TV actor who loved me but was ashamed that he loved me. Maybe we kept our relationship secret. And maybe he left me because he said he wanted someone who did have the 'baggage' I had. Maybe when he said baggage he looked between my legs. Do you think I would be happy in that situation?" She stared at me intently, her eyes glistening a bit. I didn't believe any of it, how could I?

"But that couldn't happen to you! First, you are so pretty, no one would ever dump you. And you are so proud of being a transwoman. You wouldn't let someone treat you that way," I said, reaching over and placing my hand on her knee.

"The Young-Mi in the magazines, she wouldn't do that. She is the Goddess. But that Young-Mi isn't real. She is an advertisement to sell music. The real woman is just as lonely and scared and confused as everyone else," She said. And suddenly, what she said made sense. I don't know, I looked at her a little differently. This was a person sitting in front of me.

"I am sorry your boyfriend left," I said with sympathy and she smiled and rubbed the top of my hand. I couldn't help but suddenly feel differently about her. She seemed so...normal. I didn't love her music, or her, any less. I just felt different now.

"You are right," she said, "I shouldn't let anyone treat me that way. It is better that we are not together." She was quiet for a moment, looking down at her bare feet and thinking. Then she took my hand and squeezed it once. She sighed and looked at me. "But sometimes it's hard to know you deserve better."

"Yes," I said.

"You know," she said, "Young-hee I am really glad that I have made a positive impact on your life. I am glad that I helped give you the strength you needed to be the person you wanted to be." She was staring intently into my eyes now, making sure that she said everything clearly, "But that is the most important thing. I didn't make you become a beautiful woman. I helped. A little. It was your strength that made you the woman you are now. I've met a lot of girls like you (none so pretty, don't get jealous) and they want to give me all this credit. You are an amazing person, you shouldn't want to change into me. There is only one me. You should be happy that you are Young-hee. Even if you could become me, you would not always be happy. Even famous (or almost famous) people have bad times in their life. If you are always trying to be a perfect version of me (and even I am not that), you will never be happy. You will want what is impossible."

Suddenly, everything that she'd said to me started to make sense. She wasn't angry at me for kissing her and she wasn't somehow jealous of me. She was trying to knock some sense into me. And I thought it worked. I looked at her now, tears running down my cheeks, and I felt more love for her than before. But now it wasn't love for the perfect transwoman I'd made it my mind, it was the actual Young-Mi. A busy, successful, and beautiful woman, who took time out of her day to tell me that I was special and that I was good just the way I was. That thought made me cry even harder. I felt Young-Mi's arms wrap around me, holding me close.

I cried for a lot of reasons. I cried a little bit for the end of my Goddess, for the fact that she'd been turned real. But that was just a little bit. I cried because of all the pain I'd always felt at being unable to be perfect, at my displeasure with myself, and my inability to forgive myself for never being ideal. I cried because if Young-Mi was just a woman, like me, then I could achieve anything I wanted. Just like her. I cried tears of joy because Young-Mi saw through all of my insecurities and my attempts to hide myself, found the real source of my pain, and told me that it was okay to stop worrying about it.

"It is okay honey, everything is okay," Young-Mi whispered into my ear. After a long while, I stopped crying. Young-Mi released me from the hug and pushed me back. She looked more beautiful than ever, and I knew she would always be my idol.

"I am sorry," I said, finally knowing why I was sorry, but Young-Mi shook her head.

"Don't be sorry, just think of this as the last step in becoming who you are. You are no longer an attempted Young-Mi part 2. You are Young-hee," she said and I laughed, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you so much for letting me come talk to you. This has been so much... so much more than I had ever expected," I said. I almost started to cry again, but she laughed sweetly.

"We barely spoke, you just told me everything about me!" Young-Mi said, "I knew all of that stuff already. Please, tell me about you! Tell me what makes Young-hee such a special person. And don't say 'nothing' because you know that isn't true. Why should I want to know you?" She spoke with such evident good spirit that I felt the heaviness lift from me. And I was excited. She wanted to know about me!

And so I talked. I spoke for a long time, telling her more about myself that I usually told anyone. Now, unlike before when I'd been talking about her, Young-Mi interrupted me often. She asked questions, she laughed, and sighed. She was fully engaged in the conversation. And it was a conversation now, a dialogue amongst equals. I told her about my family, about school, about past loves, about my favorite books, and my love of drawing.

"Oh you can draw?" she asked, "That is such an amazing skill. I have never been any good."

"I have been thinking about going into design," I explained, "Oh wait!" I said. I reached down into my purse and grabbed a piece of paper. I had sketched something at lunch that day and put it into my purse. I'd been so excited about meeting Young-Mi that I'd drawn a picture of her, singing on stage. I took it out and handed it to Young-Mi.

"Oh my God, you're so good!" she said, her tone different now. Before she'd been praising me like a teacher praises a student, now she admired my picture like I was a real artist.

"It is yours," I said. She looked up at me and smiled. She pressed the picture to her chest and then set it down gently on the table.

"Thank you, it is lovely," she said, "And see, you are such an interesting person. And it has nothing to do with me. You are just special." I felt tears again.

"Thank you," I said, my words choking.

"And now," she said changing her tone and scooting closer to me on the couch, "I just have one more thing to explain to you." I realized that this meant our time was running short. I was sad, I wanted to stay longer. I felt like we were old friends.

"What is that?"

"Well, when you tried to run away from yourself and tried to explain how you wanted to become me, you gave me a little kiss," she said and I blushed, "And for your troubles you got a stern talking to, did you not?"

"Yes," I said abashed. I looked down and my feet embarrassed. Young-Mi reached over and gently took my chin in her hand, tilting my face up towards hers.

"Well, now we've had a long conversation where you explained what makes YOU so special. Don't you think you deserve a reward?" I tilted my head to the side and furrowed my brow.

"I don't know what you mean," I explained. Young-Mi did not speak. Instead she closed her eyes and leaned forward kiss me on the mouth. Now it was my turn to freeze! I felt Young-Mi's soft, warm lips pressed against my own. Her skin was so smooth. I felt her tongue glide along my lower lip, and her teeth nibble gently. For a moment she just kissed me. Then, when she saw that I did not react, she kissed my cheek and then pressed her lips close against my ear. I closed my eyes as I listened to her whisper.

"A little girl that wants to be a princess sits in her room, reads magazines, and sighs. Maybe she kisses a poster of her prince charming. A woman who is confident in herself seizes the things she wants and makes her desires into reality. Which are you?" Young-Mi hissed into my ear. As she whispered, the shock of her kiss was wearing off. I suddenly realized that the most beautiful woman on Earth was kissing me. A childish wish to thank Young-Mi for being my idol was gone. I wanted to kiss her again, but this time I wanted the kiss because I wanted her, I wanted the woman sitting next to me.

I turned my head quickly and pressed my lips against hers. This time, both of us were prepared for the kiss. My tongue pushed into Young-Mi's mouth, tasting her tongue and sliding along her teeth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned into me, pushing me back onto the couch and driving her tongue into my mouth. Her kisses were hot and passionate. She smelled delightful.

I couldn't even wrap my head around the fact that this Young-Mi was kissing me! I just let my body take over. And my body knew exactly what to do. My hands reached down behind her and I squeezed her toned butt through her thick cotton robe. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers grasped at her body. She kissed my harder and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck.

Suddenly she moved her back from around my neck and then stood up quickly. I looked at her confused. But she stood in the middle of the dressing room and stared at me with lupine fierceness. She quickly untied the robe, but held it closed.

"Young-hee, you know now that I am not just a performer but a person. And while Goddess' don't have needs, women do. Don't get me wrong Young-hee," she said casually, "I am still a performer, I like that you adore me. But I want it on my terms. So I helped you. Now you help me. Tell me, am I beautiful?"

"Yes!" I panted. My cheeks were flushed and I felt my nipples hard against my dress. I'd never been so aroused in my life. I realized now that Young-Mi was a woman who'd just been dumped. She'd helped me so much, now I could help her. Make her feel beautiful the way I knew she was.

"Do you want me to take my robe off?" She asked.

"Please take it off," I said. I was going to see what Young-Mi's beautiful body looked like! She nodded and then dramatically threw open her robe.

"Do you like my body?" she asked. What a ridiculous question. Young-Mi's body was more beautiful I'd thought possible. Her skin was smooth and evenly colored. Her breasts were perfectly symmetrical and still up high and gravity-defying on her chest. Her nipples were somewhat large and long, a delectable brown color. Her arms were slim, as was her stomach. Her hips flared very noticeably but she had slim, delicate legs. And in all that femininity, standing up proudly (and shaved bare) between her legs was a small tanned cock. It was about 5 and a half inches long, but surprisingly thick. She was uncircumcised and her balls were smooth and large. She shook her hips a bit, letting her cock bounce a bit.

"Am I everything you thought I'd be when you imagined me?"

"No," I said suddenly, realizing it was true, "You are so much better. You are REAL!" I said. Young-Mi seemed very happy when I said that. It was clear I'd passed this last test.

"Good baby," Young-Mi said smiling, "come get it," She said. I was off the couch in a shot. I ran to the middle of the small room and dropped down on my knees in front of Young-Mi. But I wasn't praying to her like a Goddess anymore, I had a new idea.

I'd never sucked a cock before. I'd never even been this close to a cock other than my own before. Young-Mi was standing with her hands on her hips looking at me but not pressuring. I looked at her cock. The skin was smooth and look taut around her hard dick. The tip was wider than the rest of the cock. Her balls were very large and hung low on her body. They were completely bare of hair and looked very girly. I reached forward and gently lifted her balls with my hand. She gasped as I felt their weight and heat. I slide my hand up her cock feeling the taut skin and the hard flesh underneath. I felt Young-Mi's body tremble lightly. I applied a little pressure, pulling her cock down so it was pointed right at my mouth. My heart was beating. Was this just a dream?

I looked up at Young-Mi's face. She was looking down at me and smiling. Her breasts were rising a falling quickly too. I realized she was just as excited as I was. I looked back at her cock and opened my mouth. I saw the little opening in the tip of Young-Mi's cock. I stuck out my tongue and pushed it forward. I felt the tip of my tongue press against the tip of her cock. I circled my tongue around the tip, poking it gently into the hole. She moaned loudly. Her skin tasted smooth and salty, a little drip of pre-cum dripped onto my tongue. I moved my mouth forward around the tip of her cock, closing my lips around it. But I kept my tongue swirling around the tip of her cock. I felt my own cock pressing against the inside of my dress.

My eyes were closed but I felt Young-Mi's hand against the back of my head. I smiled around her cock, now she wanted something of me! I was happy to oblige. Wetting the skin of her cock with my wet tongue I slowly allowed her dick to slide into my mouth. Like I said, I'd never sucked a cock before and I'd never had mine sucked. I had no idea what I supposed to do. I just swirled my tongue under her cock, rubbing her pulsing urethra. She seemed to like it.

Slowly I worked the cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. Finally, I felt Young-Mi's scrotum against my chin. Her cock tickled my throat and I felt my eyes watering. I choked a little and my mouth filled with thick spit. I swirled my spit around in my mouth and started to bob my head back and forth on Young-Mi's cock. Young-Mi moaned loudly and I knew I was on the right track. I moved slowly but consistently and I keep strong, wet pressure on Young-Mi's urethra. While I continued to suck her cock, I moved my hands up to her balls. I felt my fingers sink into her scrotum and let her balls slip in between my fingers. I squeezed gently.

She was very close, it didn't take very long. A few minutes after I first put her cock into my mouth I felt Young-Mi's body go rigid. She raised up on the tips of her toes, driving the cock hard into my throat. She let out a high pitched scream, her hand pressing hard on the back of my head. Suddenly, I felt her cock expand in my mouth. She shivered. Then my mouth started to fill with hot, salty liquid.

Big globs of Young-Mi's sperm shot into my mouth in a series of big bursts. There was just so much! The first bit seemed to fill up my entire mouth. And while I tasted it, the scent filled my nose. But then a second spurt came, filling my cheeks with Young-Mi's cum. By the time her cock stopped shooting sperm into my mouth it was dripping out of my mouth and down my chin and neck. Young-Mi pulled her cock out of my mouth. A string of sperm connected my lips to the tip of her cock. I looked up at Young-Mi's face. She was panting and her cheeks were flushed and she looked gorgeous. She was smiling at me.

I still had Young-Mi's sperm in my mouth. I swished it around in my mouth, squeezing it between my teeth and mixing it with my saliva. I'd tasted my own sperm before, but Young-Mi's was so much better. It was salty and sweet at the same time. And I had a little bit of Young-Mi in my mouth, her sexual essence. That feeling made my cock so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my dress. I swished the cum once more and then swallowed it down. Now a part of Young-Mi was a part of me, deep down in my stomach. I wouldn't ever become her, but there would always be some of her inside of me.

"Taste good?" She asked shaking me out of my reverie. I looked back at her and she laughed, it was clear I'd been savoring her cum for a long time.

"It was delicious," I said. Young-Mi laughed and then she leaned over at her waist. I though she was going to kiss me but instead she stuck out her tongue. She licked my throat and my chin, sucking her own hot cum off my body. She stood back up straight and I saw a little bubble of sperm still on her lips.

"You're right," she said, licking the drop off, "Not too bad." I shivered because the sight of Young-Mi licking her own sperm was so intense. Young-Mi giggled at me and then put her hand on my shoulder. For a second she just left it there. Then she pushed me. I was off balance and I let a little yelp out when I fell backwards onto the floor.

I landed on my back and my legs were spread open. When I'd fallen my dress had ridden up and I blushed when I saw that the way I was laying now, my cock was sticking out, up over the hem of my dress and against my belly. It was a little longer than Young-Mi's, about six and a half inches, but not as wide. My balls were smaller too. Like Young-Mi, I was completely clean shaven.

Young-Mi looked at my cock with a sexy look in her eyes. I didn't move, I just stared at her. Slowly she walked in between my legs, sort of slinking. Then she dropped down onto her knees in between my legs. I could feel her skin against mine and her eyes stayed glued to my cock. She reached forward and grabbed the top of my dress. It was just sort of a big tube, my dress, held up by my breasts. I wasn't wearing anything underneath the dress (it takes something extraordinary to give me an erection; I don't even worry about it. Only the fact that I was with Young-Mi made me hard). She slipped her fingers into the dress and pulled down. Now my entire dress was scrunched up above my hips and below my breasts. My breasts, pretty big for a girl like me, were exposed.

"Ohh, such pretty titties!" Young-Mi cooed. I blushed. But soon her hands were all over my breasts. She squeezed at my flesh and played with my short brown nipples. Her fingers were strong but gentle and I arched my back and moaned while she played. While she was playing with my breasts, she also moved her dainty little knee farther and farther between my legs. She didn't knee me in the balls, but she put her knee right up against the base of my penis. While I writhed on the floor her knee gently pressured the base of my cock, giving me a lovely sensation to go with my breasts. Her cock bobbed in front of her while she moved, still hard despite cumming.

Just as this was starting to feel really good, I watched as Young-Mi reached over onto the table next to us. She kept one hand on my breasts while the other one fumbled for something. In a moment, she came back with a hair brush in her hand. She kept one hand on my breasts and her knee on my cock while she flipped the hair brush around. The handle of the brush was made of a very smooth plastic and was rounded at the bottom. I watched her put the phallic object up to her mouth and open it. In a second, the brush was plunged all the way into Young-Mi's throat. I watched her choke and her eyes watched. She moved the brush in and out of her throat a couple of times, the hairbrush was dripping with her spit. My cock felt like it was going to burst and I grinded harder on Young-Mi's knee.