A Goddess on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, in one fluid motion, Young-Mi stood up from between my legs, threw her leg over my stomach and then squatted down. In a flash she went from between my legs, facing my head to squatting down near my chest, facing my feet. Slowly she rocked back. In a few seconds, Young-Mi's thighs were against the outsides of my breasts, my nipple was touching her cock, and her little brown asshole was staring me in the face.

Just like her cock, Young-Mi's asshole was completely bare of hair. It was just a crinkled bit of skin, but it looked delicious on her. I reached my hands around and grabbed her thighs, pulling her down onto my face. In a moment, Young-Mi's asshole was just an inch from my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and pressed it against Young-Mi's flesh. I felt her shiver. I'd never tasted an asshole before. It was salty like any other skin, but the sensation was pleasant. Then I felt Young-Mi lean forward towards my feet. This drove my asshole heard to my mouth. My tongue was still out and I felt it slide into Young-Mi's asshole! I swirled my tongue around, tasting her earthy insides.

At the same time, I suddenly felt an intense wet warmness between my legs. My body trembled and I realized that Young-Mi had slipped my cock into her mouth! I moaned into Young-Mi's anus. I felt her head start to bob up and down on my cock and I felt her hair tickling my skin around my legs and stomach. The heat from Young-Mi's mouth radiated out over my whole body. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever felt.

I felt Young-Mi's hands on my legs, spreading them apart and pulling them back. I felt my ass sort of stick up in the air. Then I felt Young-Mi's delicate fingers against my asshole. They were wet, probably from her saliva, and I felt her swirl them around my asshole a few times. I moaned again and then pressed my tongue harder into Young-Mi's asshole as though I was trying to beg her not to stop. Then her fingers moved off of my asshole. Suddenly I felt something different.

Even as Young-Mi's head kept bobbing up and down on my cock, her tongue slipping over my circumcised tip with real skill, I felt something pressing hard against my asshole. It made my body feel stiff. The pressure was intense, and it didn't feel like Young-Mi's fingers. Suddenly, I realized that it was the hairbrush! Just as I had that thought I felt the tip of the brush push past my sphincter and into my asshole. I sighed, sucking Young-Mi asshole into my mouth. There was a little bit of pain, I'd never put anything there before, but it felt amazing. Young-Mi slowly worked the brush farther and farther into my asshole. The pinch felt less intense, the pleasure felt better with each inch she slid in. In a few minutes, I felt the head of the brush against my ass and knew the entire thing was inside of me.

For the next few minutes I just sucked on Young-Mi's asshole, trying not to explode. Young-Mi kept sucking my cock, never letting the tip out but driving the shaft into her throat over and over again. While she did that she slowly moved the hairbrush in and out of my asshole, sometimes spinning it inside of me. I couldn't even think. My body was trying to move in thirty different ways at once.

Then it happened. For a moment I felt like all of my muscles were going to explode, that my brain going to catch on fire. The tension was incredible. Then, I moaned into Young-Mi's asshole and suddenly the dam burst. All of the tension oozed out of my body. My hips bucked up and I was filled with an incredible warmth. It wasn't so much a sensation as an overload of sensation. I could feel pleasure in every inch of my body. My brain fogged. I just felt bliss. Then, I slowly started to come down from my orgasm, the most powerful of my life and the first with another person.

I realized that I'd been pumping sperm into Young-Mi's mouth and she was sucking it up. Her hand was off the brush but it was still in my asshole. Finally it seemed that Young-Mi had sucked every last drop out of me and she quickly stood up and walked away from my body. My cock felt cool as the air hit it and I looked down and saw that it was still hard. For a moment I lay on the floor, my ass still up in the air, panting. But I knew I wanted more. I stood up and turned towards Young-Mi, keeping the brush in my asshole.

I caught my breath as I saw Young-Mi sitting on the couch looking gorgeous. Her hair was tousled gently and there was fire in her eyes. Her legs were spread wide open and cock looked mouth-watering, standing out hard from her body. With one hand she was rubbing her own big breast and looking at me lasciviously. Then she put her other hand up to her mouth. Her mouth opened and my still warm cum poured out of her mouth and glopped messily into her hand. It was thick and now mixed with her spit.

Young-Mi didn't say a word but she rolled back carefully on the couch. I now saw that her asshole was facing me again, still glittering with my spit. But Young-Mi wasn't wet enough. She moved her hand down between her legs, slathering her asshole with my cum and her saliva. It was now dripping wet and looked nasty and sexy at the same time. I pushed the hairbrush out of my asshole and groaned at the delicious feeling it made while it slid out of my asshole.

I didn't need Young-Mi to prompt me into action anymore. I knew what I wanted. I rushed over to the couch and grabbed hold of Young-Mi's legs, pulling them up. Young-Mi gave a sultry laugh and bit her lower lip. I pressed Young-Mi's legs against my breast and then grabbed my cock with a free hand. I positioned my dick against her hot, dripping asshole. I looked into her eyes and saw wild lust, she needed this as bad as I did. She grinded her ass against my cock, pleading.

I carefully found her soaking asshole and pushed my cock against it. I started to thrust. Young-Mi pushed her asshole open slightly, just easing her hold on her sphincter. My cock, wet from my own sperm and Young-Mi's spit, starting to slide into her ass. Young-Mi started panting and gasping in a sexy rhythm while I kept pushing my cock farther and farther into her ass. She was so wet that there was almost no friction. I looked down and saw her asshole eating up my cock. I was fucking Young-Mi's ass! I couldn't believe it. But I didn't have time to consider how surreal this all was.

In a few minutes my cock was completely inside of Young-Mi's asshole. She felt hot, wet, and tight inside. It felt like her bowels were squeezing my cock, trying to milk my cum out of me. While I thrust I watched her cock. Every time I pushed into her asshole it bounced a little. As I started to fuck her harder and faster her cock started to swing back and forth, slapping belly and legs like a pendulum. I like the way that looked and started fucking her harder and harder.

At the time, I knew nothing about massaging the prostate. I could feel my own orgasm slowly starting to building deep inside of my body, but I had no idea that I could have any effect on Young-Mi beyond the non-orgasmic, but quite pleasurable feeling I'd had with the brush up my ass. But after I gave Young-Mi one very hard thrust with my cock she suddenly started to scream in ecstasy. I looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. I kept fucking her ass, confused but aroused, when suddenly her cock exploded with cum.

It was still swinging like a pendulum and her cum spraying all over the room. The biggest blobs of sperm splashed against Young-Mi's face and my breasts. Young-Mi's face looked so incredibly dirty and sexy covered in her own hot sperm. I couldn't take it any longer. I thrust once more into her ass, even as still more sperm landed on her belly and then I came hard. My entire body felt weak and I could barely stand and streams of hot cum poured from my cock into my idol's asshole. I was almost crying with the intensity of the physical and emotional pleasure I felt. Finally, my orgasm subsided and I collapsed on top of Young-Mi on the couch.

For a while we just lay there, panting. I was trying to wrap my mind around what happened. While we were laying on top of one another I felt so good, I had to say something.

"That was amazing," I said, "Thank you so much."

"Thank you," she said, "It isn't always easy to find time for that on the road." There was a long pause. I felt amazing, but I was still confused.

"You know you are beautiful" I said, not fawning now but serious, "People love you. I love you."

"Thank you baby. I love you too," she said. Finally we rolled over so that we were sitting next to one another on the couch. We were just holding hands and giggling like schoolgirls. Suddenly, Young-Mi got a little tense.

"Do you hear that?" she asked. I looked around and didn't notice anything, "No music." She said. The main act was finished.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Hey listen Hon," Young-Mi said getting up and getting dressed quickly, "I have to catch a flight to the next city now. I didn't realize how late it was." I realized that this was my last moment with her, but instead of the crushing disappointment I would have felt earlier, I just felt the warm glow of the beauty of this experience.

"I understand," I said, adjusting my own cum-stained dress.

"I hate to run on you like this..." she said and I could see that she meant it.

"Don't worry, I will be fine," I said. Suddenly she stopped moving and looked at me closely. She walked over to me and kissed me gently on the forehead.

"You know you will be right...fine?" And I smiled back.

"Yeah," I said, "I know." And I meant it.

The End.

I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN